X Knew Someone Was Coming To Kill Him

XXXTENTACION Final Message Predicting He Will Die MOMENTS BEFORE HIS DEATH! (While Driving)

youtu.be/N_uoZDYlMS8

Attached: onfoy.png (1276x1000, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.massappeal.com/ski-mask-slump-god-xxxtentacion-sacrifice-not-friends-instagram/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST

MMOSSAD

MOSSAD KILLED HIM. Pat attention to Jow Forums. The people celebrating all have a multitude of different flags which means a bunch of proxies. Or meme flags of course. Miami is a mossad hotbed.

Who cares?

OH FUCK MOSSAD CONFIRMED. DID TEKASHI PLAY A ROLE???

SHILL MODS STILL NO STICKY!!!

>The people celebrating all have a multitude of different flags which means a bunch of proxies
Goddamn you're fucking stupid.

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

faggot

Attached: 1525308058759.gif (800x800, 309K)

It was in broward county aaaaaaaaah

FUCKING CONFIRMED. MOSSAD KIKES DID IT.

>NIGGER MUSIC RAPPER
>MAKES VIDEO OF HANGING WHITE KID
Fuck him.

S
S
S
S
S

You are abysmally retarded.

BROWARD COUNTY

MOSSAD DID IT

did the killer took his scalp?

Sounds suicidal

Someone summarize for me

Who was he?

Fuck em!

oh shit now this is mysterious

Daily reminder Jews are solely responsible for all misfortune in this world.

Stubbed your toe this morning? It wasn't you not paying attention whilst strolling, it was Shekelstein.

Attached: 1515645025738.jpg (698x710, 115K)

"or ever be a sacrifice..."

Some we wuz shit rapper faggot kike

Dumb 'woke' nigger 20 year old talking about helping 'kids' like he's not mentally 15

Noticed how he used the word "sacrificed".
What the fuck was he trying to say there? Did this little nigger stumble into something?

M O S S A D

baby hands

bump.

S

You're upset about another dead nigger, but I'm the jew?

Attached: 1503544157340.png (791x724, 138K)

Nice sarcasm, Goldstein.

>pretending NatSoc is a jewish movement
The desperation of these kikes.

can't wait for all these white girls to cry all day long because of a fact that their black god is dead

Attached: 19121119_1325197770903099_2308466976533512192_n.jpg (480x480, 55K)

No, fake nazis are jews. Like Mike Enoch, Like Richard Spencer. MOSSAD KILLED XXXTENTACION

>“This is a person who has before threaten[ed] my family, told me I was supposed to be sacrificed on some crazy shit,” the Slump God wrote in an Instagram Story post today, just one day after he took to the same platform to explain that he felt he needed to keep XXX at arm’s length to maintain his “individuality” before adding,“On top of that, that n*gga crazy as hell.”
archive.massappeal.com/ski-mask-slump-god-xxxtentacion-sacrifice-not-friends-instagram/

>broward county

Well that makes sense

Shhh. Just say (((they))) did it.

And why then is this of political significance?

Why are we blaming the jews?

Who the fuck is Mo and why is he SoSad

not mossad you fucking idiots. a nigger got made good, people are celebrating that fact. jews arent going to kill their own breadwinners, especially ones as subversive as that nigger.

or another shit talking trump hating nigger got killed by another nigger and it is funny

that was not recorded before his death. He has different haircut on the crime scene

Did you take your schizophrenia medication today, faggot?