APOLOGIZE AUSSIES

Brave fearless feminist comic MURDERED. Aussie shitposting has gone on for too long.

bbc.com/news/world-australia-44491670?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=facebook&ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_campaign=bbcnews

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 6.39.17 PM.png (626x574, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5858727/Father-accused-murderer-hits-backs-online-trolls-using-metoo-claims-victim.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So many more to go...

>APOLOGIZE AUSSIES
I'm sorry a blind man raped her and killed her

So much for those gun bans

Well that's not funny at all. Her name is though.

I hear her jokes are killer

some things about the case are odd

her shoes where found with socks tucked inside yet the killer made no attempt to hide body meaning she probably took them off herself.

also she only walked 3.4km in 80mins which is very slow she might have literally been talking to this guy.

some one at the bar said it "happened outside" while the police said she was followed for 3.4km.

also her mum died of heroin and was using while she was being born.

oh and the guy turned him self in right away after the watching the news the next night.

imo its more complicated I was doubtful at first but after seeing this girls boyfriend I think its pretty likely she knew the guy that killed her even if he was a neckbeard she was dating this haggard 28 year old British guy that looked like he was 40..

also people on reddit said they had mutual friends that knew both of them and other people said they had seen him at the bars she went to for ages so he wasn't really a recluse. also he had many friends.

more complicated story than its being portrayed imo.

also yesterday morning after the police did a interview with ABC radio they stopped reporting it as a rape and just a murder. they only started calling it a rape again later that night which was probably a different news team.

I think the police might have told them more details in the radio interview while off air.

Attached: 1528970512756.jpg (960x540, 43K)

a rape murder isnt political

none of this is remotely uncommon when it comes to a sensationalized murder in the press

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
not everything has to be a blacked thread

who needs guns when your banter is sharp enough to cut wrists?

>What if she killed herself and has led the entirety of Australia on a crazy murder case for the ultimate bantz and lulz

>Aussie shitposting has gone on for too long.

Amen to that. I woke up today and found this nasty shit at MY Canadian McDoanld's. Are Australians even human? Egg and beet chips on a burger? What the actual fuck?

Attached: download (5).png (1220x427, 709K)

Trap?

>while supplies last
Food is called supplies

The whole reason it's being spammed is because you hear it and go "this was definitely some shitskin subhuman" but it turns out it was a white guy. That's the whole point.

It's called "supply" and demand. Try taking an Econ class. Also, you're a faggot.

Attached: 1523392857940.jpg (438x438, 17K)

yes

Enjoy some class while you can, you maple-slurping leaf.

Do you seriously eat that shit in Australia? Probably not anymore. Gross as it is all white countries have the same culture now and their traditional foods are kebabs and pineapple chicken.

>$1 dollarydoo off your next pint of petrol with purchase

Attached: abo_slags.jpg (2000x1333, 1.73M)

Just do what you always do.
Give it to your dog.

Let me guess it killed it self?

It's good faggot

that looks bloody goober

Top bants. Also the aussie burger looks pretty tasty.

Sounds fantastic, aslong as the egg is over med, add some bacon and arugula instead of lettuce and it would be 10/10

What are men supposed to do about this? There will always be deeply disturbed individuals.

There’s no reason to think that casual objectification of women in colleges & locker rooms, increases the chance of any woman suffering a violent attack.

Telling women to be careful is the most common sense and logical thing to do.

Cheers, mate. Have a sniff on me.

They got the wrong one

Attached: bondi-feast-demi-lardner1.jpg (2048x1448, 186K)

Who is this semen demon?

>ugly
>terrible body at 22
>not funny
>da fuck is that name.

literally no loss.

She's hot and kind cute but the fact that she was murdered makes it x1000 better

To true. It’s not only women who have to be careful and act safer but everyone.

Shut your fucking mouth

Attached: 1QIUjkND_400x400.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Roll the dice Eurydice, pay the price
Walking home at 2.30am in the morning alone through a not so well lit park. Sad outcome, but come on, she could have lowered the risk.

Very nice.
One less demon on this planet.

One first step in the right direction.

Attached: 1529365369338.png (328x314, 57K)

>What are men supposed to do about this?

Cis white men: Kill yourselves, all of you. Only when your toxic masculinity is completely eliminated will the savages remember their nobility and become the Prince Charmings all women know, deep in their hearts, that they truly are.

Attached: 1528375988234.png (745x1017, 886K)

No the point is to laugh at the feminist.
Fucking newfags fuck off to plebbit

That sauce looks like American shart and it's obviously intended to be so.

The graffiti vandal that drew a penis on the memorial got a bigger laugh then that fatty ever did.

We should make the streets less safe then. It's not like you'd ever see conservative girls make a walk like that.

link to penis?

Attached: IMG_20180618_194234.jpg (720x110, 16K)

It only tooks an autistic man raping and killing her to make her funny

I don't think theres any photos. Just allusions to it in the press.

The police discovered it and cleaned it up.

Yeah, I couldn't even find that.

kek

>Eurydice
So, Aussies are doing the American nigger thing and giving their kids retarded names to sound "unique", eh?

i thought it was about her jokes being shit and this was just a customer complaint and compensation.

Attached: peak australian comedy.jpg (1024x576, 286K)

Don't worry girls, we're currently working on a solution.
We're importing more African and Muslim migrants so that NONE of us feel safe walking home. Equality!

Jow Forums doesn't stand for politics
It stands for politically incorrect

looks like the weakest trannie tradie they could find

trump curse

Noice, looks great

>"has been remembered"

>meaning its a completed action and she isn't anymore
>(quite right, as I have no idea who she is nor do I care)

>dumdcunt walks through dark park late at night
>gets raped and shanked
now we're subject to weeks of unavoidable hysterical wailing and melodrama. we get to watch our spineless PM dump yet more tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of dollars directly into the pockets of feminist activists and 100% validate the the anti-male narrative. the collapse cannot come too soon

Attached: 1529023113949.gif (304x280, 684K)

>tfw you've realized the world has become a confusing place with trans people
>Is it a woman trying to be a man?
>Is it a man trying to be a woman?
>Is it women who looks kinda like a man?
>Is it a man who kind of looks like a woman?
>Is it a lesbian who looks sort of butch?
>Is it a gay man that looks really girly?
>Try looking for breasts or pelvic bulge
>Still confused...

Thank you for this post, leaf
Not all of you are so bad

Attached: 1525130821317.jpg (762x738, 93K)

Attached: SNL_0715_05_Its_Pat.png (720x486, 573K)

im with you, for once. ausfags will eat anything that wont kill them in the short-term

>Aussie shitposting has gone on for too long
The murderers dad is now claiming #MeToo status

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5858727/Father-accused-murderer-hits-backs-online-trolls-using-metoo-claims-victim.html

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-19-10-39-43.jpg (1080x805, 114K)

Odd case nonetheless.

Police say the dude didn't know the victim prior to the attack. Which means a stranger murder by an autist that family and school peers didn't see coming.

Usually, murders of this type have a long history of psychopathic behavior by the killer as a child and teen, which teachers, friends and family do know about.

Implication that they're all junkies and it was a drug deal/exchange gone wrong. They're all a bit too fat to be junkies IMO.

He was spotted on CCTV at McDonalds ordering a 20 pack of chicken nuggets moments before he began stalking her

Beetroot and egg with bacon is amazing you pleb

Naturally? Otherwise they'd just be jailed for committing a hatecrime.

>Telling women to be careful is the most common sense and logical thing to do.
The most obvious fuck up here is her britcuck boyfriend. They were carching the tram home together. Then for some reason she got off a few stops early because she wanted to walk the last few kms home, and he stayed on the tram. Bizarre. Did they have a fight and she storms off in a huff?

>I'm going to have a nice snack of chicken nuggets prior to stalking, raping and murdering this giant piece of female ass, because why not