DUDE WEED

To any of the people who smoke weed.

I live in Seattle, and i thought with weed being legal it would help mellow out people. However people in this city still are loud and bitching about everything. Legit question, does weed actually mellow and calm you down?

Attached: download (2).jpg (365x138, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-new-brain/201603/marijuana-use-increases-violent-behavior
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/10/171006164855.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

depends on the strain and the brain.
and they should be eating it as smoking doesn't give you the full effect that digesting and having the liver work its magic does

Because there are too many people here now. Seattle is an overcrowded pressure-cooker. Our infrastructure is basically maxed out and cost of living is through the roof. No amount of weed is going to fix that.

Yes it does, its normalfaggots that ruin it, like they do everything else. Weed does not inherently change who you are more so then it reveals who you are. Fucking obnoxious and rerarded people will be more so when they smoke, but for those who are reserved it can actually make you more creative in your thought processes and mellow you out and help you stay balanced and focused the next day (not while your high but after). Id still have a shitload of behavioral problems if I didnt smoke.

Then why bother smoking it? I suppose it is a drug then?

Then the weed adovcates disagree it is a drug

Seattle hasn't been mellow for 30 years. Coffee, beer and cigarettes have been replaced with lattes, craft brews and avocado toast. I'm surprised an even more depressing version of grunge hasn't sprung from that shithole.

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-new-brain/201603/marijuana-use-increases-violent-behavior

>Continued use of cannabis over the life-time of the study was the strongest predictor of violent convictions, even when the other factors that contribute to violent behavior were considered in the statistical analysis.

keeps me from drinking alcohol which I guarantee is a yuge plus for society

Nothing can save Seattle. This is Gods punishment for Nirvana.

HAHAHAHAHHA DEA HEAD JUST RESIGNED.

KIKES BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

JEWISH CONTROL OVER THE WORLD IS WANING EXPONENTIALLY.

Well that is interesting. Violence is on the rise here. And not because of the dindus

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

I think that what ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: eatm.jpg (700x573, 52K)

Independent study with similar results

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/10/171006164855.htm

>>Continued use of cannabis over the life-time of the study was the strongest predictor of violent convictions, even when the other factors that contribute to violent behavior were considered in the statistical analysis.

yeah but over 95% of those studied also had drank water within 24 hours of violent acts

only stupid teenagers use weed. here where its 'legal' no one gives a shit and hardly any adult past 25 smokes. because it's legal it will soon lose its coolness

Holy fuck Pekka, how high are you? Go check on your reindeer, they're probably starving.

It mellows some people out. A lot of it depends on if the strain is sativa or indica dominant. Some of it depends on the individual. Even though I don't smoke, I'd rather have it legal than how it was before.

Seattle is full of liberals who are inherently hysterical and don't mind their own business. I wish I lived somewhere else

Who knew drugs cause problems. Heh

I also live in Seattle, it's hot as fuck today. Weed is good for getting laid at UW.

grunge was not invented by nirvana...

Even though it states for people who were in a mental hospital, I believe many young people should be in some sort of asylum.

So the aggression might actually be true.

edibles > smoking

Who else agrees?

Yeah I hear ya. All week pretty much.

Man do i need the weed to hook up with some slut at the UW?

Agreed. I always hated that Afroman song "Because I got high". It's not because you got high, you're just lazy niggers. Quit making excuses ya know? For me, it's not even the stain that dictates my high, it's the atmosphere. So, if the world around me sucks and I smoke - it's still gonna suck.

No. It just makes you a paranoid retard.

Nah, but it's a useful foot in the door for the right girl.

I'll take the occasional normie smoker over dude weed lmao culture

This also isn't at odds with the mellowing effect the drug has in the short term, since the change to the brain is a slow process.

Then really what is the point of smoking, drinking and dabbing into drugs.

Not going to change things at all in the end. Probably will cause much more headache later in life when your organs are fucked.

>what is the point
>Not going to change things at all in the end

Same goes for anything and everything. What the friendo you quoted implied was that weed can mostly only be used to enhance something that is already a good experience in itself. It doesn't make you check out mentally the same way drinking does.