Space Force

Once every 4 months this guy does something I like.
Everyone is making fun of it, but we have lots of critical infrastructure in space. China has already successfully shot a satellite down. It makes sense to defend our assets and who knows what crazy shit China and the Russians will throw up there

I love NASA, but it’s just hard to get politicians to fund
it.
The military is just more efficient than regular civilian government and people will be more apt to give space stuff money if it’s correctly labeled as national security.

I am scared of the weapons though. GPS + Social media + super computer + precision space laser is probably going to be an affront to individual liberties

Attached: 49FBFA9A-B5C3-414B-A3FB-EB0F47DE653C.png (225x225, 14K)

Sign me up

SIEG ZEON

Fuking space cadets.

>removed foreskin (males)
>removed thyroid
>removed tonsils
>removed gall bladder
>removed appendix
>deliberately gimped eyes, requires purchasing (((glass))) or (((laser sculpting))) your corneas to unlock functionality
>heart valves chopped up and reconfigured
>electronic ticker implanted in heart
>removed uterus (females)
>removed breasts because Angelina Jolie said breasts lead to breast cancer (females)
>removed labial tissue (females)
>prostate half- or sometimes fully removed, usually in the elderly (males)
>most of the stomach removed, leaving only a mini sized 'stomach'
>removed wisdom teeth
>mercury poison pellets inserted into teeth for slow release
>on aspirin
>on statins
>on anti-depressants
>on hormones - either the pill when younger or HRT when older (females)

>...removed kidney to raise funds to pay for all of the above

At this point, can the average amerimutt honestly even be considered human?

Attached: 1527547599636.png (1200x1200, 54K)

>China has already successfully shot a satellite down.
Wasnt aware that was an accomplishment

Defending nothing from nobody.

lal
>being this tard

They did it in the worst way causing massive debris that interferes with other satellites.

???

t. space virgin

kinetic bombardment

Has anyone checked in on the flat earthers and other side of the mooners/moon landing never happened folks lol?
I bet they are on fuckin suicide watch

th the assistance of the Adeptus Mechanicus on Mars, who joined with the Emperor and the people of Terra in the Treaty of Mars that formally founded the Imperium of Man in the late 30th Millennium, the Emperor created the first Space Marines and fleets of interstellar starships that would carry His armies across galactic space.

GOD EMPEROR CONFIRMED

Attached: 1489557713759.jpg (400x445, 42K)

It is, it’s a challenging thing to do.
Things in orbit have to move so fast because by the time they would have fallen to the core of the earth in free-fall, they have to move across more the radius of the planet.
Trying to smash a 10x10 object out of the sky, hundreds/thousands of miles away, moving multiple times faster than a bullet is no easy task

are you by any chance a sand nigger?

Honestly a retarded fucking post

Attached: 1527268187816.gif (645x773, 41K)

>afraid of space lasers
>not knowing about rods from god

liberal here. I don't see an option not to militarize space. Much of modern warfare is conducted through intelligence gathered from space/satellites.

There is a saying in the military "Meet you on the high ground" Space is the ultimate high ground.

Attached: britcucks.png (900x600, 905K)

>The military is just more efficient than regular civilian government
>the military
>efficient
fucking lol

>pents
US MILITARY BTFO!

Fuck you, I could have gotten to see a pair of boobies.
>:(

We've had space weapons since the 70's. It was accidentally declassifed, and not reaffirmed in the early 90's at a congressional hearing. Some treaty 'prohibited' them. We're just calling them regular satellites. Just google 'Russia blames US for launch failure', It comes back with articles going back years of Russians blaming everything and other countries on everything from religion to software glitches in foreign parts. As for them publicly blaming the US, the one written by Slate with Phobos-Grunt in the title might be the best. First page. They even accused the US of 'a secret Mars plot'. You can go farther just by googling defense journals and space weapons. Lots of speculation by retired generals in those defense journals, but I'd advise its 80/20 propaganda, as its public stuff, ment more for civilian contractors and the press, foreign or here.

at least we are free men :D

well, they have a bigger budget and faith is a big part of it.

>space lasers
>not rods from god

mods are cianiggers confirmed

You must've miss that live leak of real British lady getting black bagged out of her own home for asking a police about why muds get treated differently. Your home is a shithole country. Fix it then come back.

We demilitarized space. This is treason. Someone get my rope.

China's space program has always had a military component, Russia has flipped and changed its 'Space Force' military component under several banners since the 90's. The US isn't the first, indeed, ours was just under the Air Force banner.

Write this down: M-A-R-S. Mars bitches.
Red rocks.
Yay yay!

Attached: 12397510-9198-4A09-B90A-1811193BC810.gif (500x375, 503K)

spbp

Attached: sieg_zeon_.jpg (941x850, 208K)

What? Source please, couldn't find anything on this. Anyone? Holly shi.

Attached: 242f46b08aa49b431788dc7a0e87425c57d3f967fd3596f256c48d4c112e3a64.gif (255x233, 52K)

you're retarded

Spbp

Attached: 495c6765e4e3a24138c96edf10be31c719143de4_hq.jpg (576x792, 103K)