Canada has legalized weed, this ensures the re-election of Turdeau

Canada has legalized weed, this ensures the re-election of Turdeau.

Canadians, how fucked are you?

Attached: dude weed trudeau.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Attached: dude weed is legal.png (1152x938, 560K)

Leafs will pay for the Northern Wall.

Actually, it was Trump's child tantrums and reckless tariffs that have boosted Trudeau's approval ratings.
Before that, the opinion polls were declining month after month for him, and he probably would have lost or won a minority. Now, a majority is guaranteed thanks to Trump.

Attached: trudeau approval rating trade war with trump.jpg (452x432, 23K)

DUDE

>Actually, it was Trump's child tantrums and reckless tariffs that have boosted Trudeau's approval ratings.

Attached: lib-sperg-cancuck.png (328x314, 57K)

no it hasnt you retard. they already passed it before and it was struck down and told to change shit. they changed shit and voted again. it still has final level of government to pass again. and earliest it can legalize is by september.

trudope is far too braindead to ever pass something like this in a way that it would function and not be a steaming pile of crap.

>projecting this hard for no reason at all

Just stating facts.

Hate to break it to you, but all the surveillance of the Canada-US border is paid for by the american taxpayers.

Attached: js.jpg (640x360, 23K)

Attached: leafd5.jpg (267x400, 29K)

It's actually true though.

If Canada re-elects this fool it’s only going to get worse for them

Kinda worried that I will have to pay more for weed

so glad truedope is the president of cancukistan. he will only hasten the day of the rake. even natural cucks like canadians can only stomach such reckless faggotry for so long.

Attached: lib-sperg-soy.png (328x314, 59K)

He 5th level chess played you cucks....thats where we gonna dump the hatians and salvadorans now. Trudeau can do a wee dance

I've made a killing reading these stocks...

It does not reassure is election. Now he has no mandate left since we got what we wanted. Libertarians will make a shocking gain next federal election as they have the most right wing policies and changed the platform to be hard on immigration and refugees. They even adopted the Bernier position: immigration must not be used to change that cultural fabric of Canada.

good

Hey Obamaleaf you want back in so we can ban you again? Wait for the election buddy. Guaranteed lmao.

Glad we don’t have Trump.

What's the libertarian party?

Half of Sheers support base was there because of mad max.. now sheer has kicked him to the curb.. Justin 4 eva

Canadian Libertarian Party, it's quite large now. They are right of the conservative party

It's embarrassing that so many thought this would just be a quick over night
>gratz guys, weed for all!
Fuck man, weed's never been hard to come by. Anyone that can't find it doesn't deserve it.

>Canadians, how fucked are you?

I bought 500 stocks in Aurora Cannibis at $7.48 back in December.

I'm feeling pretty lucky. That's the ONE thing I like Trudeau over the Conservatives. Weed being illegal is retarded.

Attached: DeadSwifty.gif (325x260, 219K)

>Now he has no mandate left since we got what we wanted.
We wanted electoral reform. Maybe you wanted le weed.

Oh nice. Splitting the right-wing vote again. That’ll work.

The Conservatives died the day they joined the Reform/Aliamce party.

>he thinks I'm Obamaleaf because I'm not deluded about the effect of a trade war

You're either a fucking idiot or a shill. Probably the latter since you're larping.

Hmmm thats only about 1.30 in usd in 6 months. You might wanna buy tesla or amd unless youre really trying to go long with these

>re-election of Turdeau
will never ever happen, not in a million fucking years, bud

Takes a look at Dow jones.. nah I'm good.

I didn’t think he’d win the first time and neither did you. We are fucked.

Trudeau isn't the problem specifically. You need to keep following that idea. The problem is that there is nobody you would want to vote for. Literally nobody. That is the real problem.

Attached: 1529264948740.jpg (460x259, 14K)

420 BLAZE IT OR KYS FAGET

Okay, so I bought them in December and the price went up to like $14 something at one point and I thought about cashing out, but like you said, I'm in it for the longhaul.

The money isn't doing anything else. I'm also hoping that they eventually start paying dividends. I, in fact, have more money to invest

Also, I am talking 7.48 CAD. I am not rolling that high, bro.

What are you investing in?

Attached: 1504968264658.jpg (558x800, 230K)

>Gay Cuban
>Fat Jew
>Communist Poo in Loo

Attached: aa.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Fuck you snow niggers, 59% of your GDP is dependant on trade with us vs 2% of ours is with you...enjoy your tarrifs, faggot

Attached: afl2.jpg (300x168, 3K)

We buy more US goods than you buy Canadian goods. I thought Trump wanted fair trade.

Attached: trudeau hijab.jpg (631x631, 25K)

Can't be worse than having that buffoon in the states

Nah, he is on the way our regardless. Everyone knew it was going to be legalized at some point

Buffoon? You mean child abuser.

>You mean child abuser.
Bill Clinton's been out of office for almost 20 years, bro.

Attached: retard.png (1578x379, 284K)

>Actually, it was Trump's child tantrums and reckless tariffs that have boosted Trudeau's approval ratings.

which is why ford won?
git the fuck outta here

Source? Not to say this isn't valid, but given the fact that the liberals aren't even an official party in Ontario anymore makes me question this a bit.

At least Trump is actually doing what he personally wants. Everything Trudeau does always looks like he just wants that little bit of extra good press.

Their provincial party was incompetent with a terrible leader in Wynne. It's not really comparable to the federal party for the majority of people.

Wait, we banned Obamaleaf? Are we truly free at last?

Attached: Obama Leaf shows a girl his dick.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

only cowards ban for opposing view point
>b-but this is pol afdur awwl
>pol is low iq bight zooopremist hugbox

Attached: OnepunchMan20216118.jpg (1456x1046, 469K)

Attached: just in.jpg (420x418, 169K)

Bad idea leafs. Now the Somalis will smoke this shit in the park, on the streets in front of any building they can find, and in your neighboring apartment unit. You won't escape the stench of weed if you live in any moderately sized city.

>implying we don't want you leafs to suffer

I hope Trump's alpha aura makes you elect a faggot even bigger than Trudeau