This board is declining

This board is declining

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't go lower than absolute zero, user.

Been here since 2014. It is shit but people are leaving to do irl Jow Forums stuff. The goal is to leave this place and let shills argue with shills while we drink beer and fuck our women.

>Jow Forums is one of the few right wing places of the internet
>every other socmedia palce has been taken over by anti-white leftist shitlibs
>same shitlibs are raiding this board every day since 3 years
>90% of all threads are made by these shitlibs
>cuck/pol/ is basically dead
We have to fight back.

Spot on.

The whole point of this board is to be an angry shithead. If you were looking for quality; don't.

they are lynching blacks and gassing jews? they sure are lowkey about it

It's already hit rock bottom

We're getting closer to the end and all shills can do is spam shit threads 24/7

-1, -2, -3, ...., Jow Forums, reddit

As soon as some big news breaks things will change.

It was far worse during the election. This is much better and most of the civnats have either ran off or converted.

Only WE can save the board, and i dont mean any of you cucks

>is

This world is declining.

Your not helping.

>This board is declining
Nah its just plebbit raidding us as usual

Lady Gaga Hillary CLinton Moloch Sacrifice

S
Sa
Sag
Sage
Sag
Fag.

Attached: Screenshot_20180617-215702.jpg (1068x900, 306K)

pol has never been better

the acerbic wit and razor sharp rhetoric produced here runs downstream to the news outlets

CAPTCHA conspiracy. I had to finally buy the pass because the captcha is deliberately inconveniencing and not worth it. It got rid of all the newfag trash though

>LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN

Attached: 1523505649316.png (1030x353, 190K)

Attached: 1523068595495.png (569x183, 58K)

Attached: 1502071150462.png (1368x371, 188K)

Attached: 1503128763168.jpg (2000x1646, 883K)

its summer.

but yea, this board has been kinda shit lately.

Thats true. One suggestion. Go dig out the statistics on critical issues. Present them logically. Thats whats missing. Yeah its work, but if you care about it... Maybe we all need to get back to basics and build the new, well researched infographs, start fact based threads with well researched foundations. Thats what pol was. If you want it back thats what you need to do.

Jow Forums got jewed hard but r/the_donald won't admit it

Attached: trump-israel.jpg (1024x683, 65K)

it's been on a shitter slope ever since the 2016 election leadup brought a bunch of shadilay magapede morons in.

That's because the culture war is wrapping up, and we won.

This already happens now, but going forward anyone who is outed as being a natsoc/fascist will be fired, denied interviews and platforms of speech, humiliated and publicly shamed by society, and forced into poverty/minimum wage labor through social sanctioning. Any time your name is searched will yield a litany of evidence demonstrating that association with you is toxic for any corporation or individual. Skilled labor and white collar jobs will not be available to you; no one will want to associate their brand with hate. Women will reject you; your genetic line, stretching back 100,000 years, will shrivel and die with you, the first failure to be denied the right to pass on their essence to the future. You will die a humiliated, poor, socially cuckolded genetic cul-de-sac.

Sorry fellas, but this time we're dealing with the parasite of ethnic nationalism permanently - the future will be without you, genetically, socially, and historically. You lose, now and forever.

theyve made it really tough lately

new images take like 30 seconds to refresh.

wrong
this is now a BRAAAAPPP general

Attached: 1528858487680.gif (200x150, 1.11M)

This. I’m so tired of people complaining that this board is shit and that it’s not what it used to be. “Wah wah, there are shills here”. Quit being a bunch of pussies. We’ve dealt with shills before. I agree: we have to fight back. Whoever disagrees, go back to faggy reddit if you hate it here so much.

>but people are leaving to do irl Jow Forums stuff.
Such as?

Yes, by doing irl stuff. Stop worrying so much about this board. It was a tool and nothing else.

Why not? Jokes aside, we can rent houses together close by and already we have made a step in the right direction.

I've been on this site since like 2009. This board, probably like 2013. I felt like this site died in 2014, even how aids ridden it was during that time, this board probably went off after 2016. All of the good people have got old and left.

What's in it for you going forward? Really I want to know.

Attached: Syrian Children.jpg (2048x1536, 662K)

You got got after reddit, tumblr

>we drink beer and fuck our women.
bahhh beta-orbiter

But you've lost. All of your assets are dead and react strong out of habit, but it's limited. Things happen that you don't see and it's all about moving on from what you are.

This place has been trash since 2013 and everyone knows it.

A society freed from the constraints of entertaining right-wing extremism as 'free speech' is enough of a reward for me.

It's not that shitty. Yet.

Attached: shit.jpg (600x646, 51K)

One of the last bastions of free speech and right wing values on the internet. Even though there are liberal raids, Jow Forums always reminded me of Zulu movie

A quote from that movie comes to mind...
>”Why is it us? Why us?”
>”Because we are here lad. Nobody else. Just us”

Attached: F98A879A-7FB7-4BDE-A00C-DFB5E15FC3F4.jpg (1440x750, 313K)

so start counter spamming. be the change you want to see in the world

You can thank the election and all the redditors who turned Jow Forums into an echo chamber.

>call Obama and Trump war criminals
>replies asking me how Trump is a war criminal
>tell them about the indiscriminate civilian bombings and support for Saudi war crimes in Yemen
>get called a shill for Obama

Attached: pol ruined by trumpfag redditors.png (1186x958, 599K)

The entire web has been shit since 2001. I miss old man murray.

skippy

My mop is worn out.

It's been infested with Q boomers for some months, and now it's summer the worst of the newfaggotry is yet to come
>it was always shit meme
If you came here before 2016 you'd know it used to be better shit

Attached: 1528615179949.jpg (851x831, 83K)

Although it is few and far between us guys still have an intelligent conversation on here every now and then.

>leave

Attached: 1448801657022.jpg (460x562, 77K)

I remember when Jow Forums was good.

Attached: box24.jpg (436x372, 14K)

There's been a lot of happening recently that you know of I'm not listing, people are just dying to entertain us.
The second post on this board was a whinge that it wasn't as good as it used to be.

Attached: IMG_3386.gif (300x168, 2.81M)

You are such a classic example of the sniveling centrist who doesn't get that you will be the FIRST ONE that the left turns on and devours.

They eat their own. Tell me how liberals and centrists fare in Pakistan or Somalia and that would be your future should the barbarians gain power.

youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

Q has been doing psy-ops the whole time, read more:

It really has. It is nothing of its former self pro white ethnic state self. Now its all Trump posts and white country vs white country thread.

You and Q and your boomer follower larping faggots are exactly what went wrong you absolutely abhorrent faggot