Americans deporting latinos make my heart bleed

I have always been a friend of the americans who come to visit my country during their holidays.

I show them around town, help them haggle at the hostel and show them the best places to eat.

But now that I have been reading your comments, I have realized yours is a race of heartless pieces of shit. You do not deserve any of the love latinamerica has shown you.

Since I can't reach any of you, I'll take it out on any american I see. I will pretend to be friendly, but then I'll beat them when their drunk, steal their money when they sleep or take my condom off just before cumming.

Fuck you and your race. I hope other latinos reading this will do the same. Fuck the americans.

Attached: shutterstock_47429077 (1).jpg (915x610, 124K)

I L L E G A L

Can't South Americans tell the difference between legal and illegal?

Unless you have native blood, the legitimacy of your claims are doubtful at best.

Even so, you treat other races as if they were not human. Blacks, latinos, arabs, chinese. We are sub-human to you.

But ok. Let's focus on the legal aspect of the issue. Was it legal to finance coups all over latinamerica and distribute guides on how to torture people?

We have a score to settle. I'm dead serious. I'm gonna take it out on the tourist. Fuck you all.

Hope you like prison rape or death. Either way is fine with the rest of the civilised world.

Attached: 1457831528414.png (800x820, 781K)

What do you mean? It's my word against theirs and I'm a wealthy, educated, well-respected local.

Whenever I get in trouble I talk my way out of it. I'm sure I can say something like "He's getting it all wrong. He was so drunk he told me to hold his wallet so he wouldn't lose it. Here! I haven't even opened it"

Needless to say, I wouldn't take the money out. The point of the excersise is to make them feel like shit, not getting free money.

Just noticed you're australian. WTF? You are more similar to us than the americans from what I've seen.

Unless you're really racist, you're better off on our team.

Anyway, the people who are supposed to care the most are their parents. They brought their illegal families across and now cry when they get sent back. That's their fault they broke the law.

If you hate white people, why do you want to live with us? Answer me this, Texas boy.

It's not racist to protect your borders and enforce laws.

Wealthy, Latin America. Pick one.

By all means keep sending the border hoppers, I need someone to mow my lawn for ten bucks. Your men are absolute retards who can't grasp the education of an 8 year old and your women are easy skanks who drop their pants for any white boi they can find.

Enjoy going to hell

Attached: you.jpg (1270x1800, 1.06M)

>because of a few opinions I read on a Chinese cartoon forum I’m going to be a shitty human.
Great tactic. I’m sure that will work out well for you when you’re in jail and the local economy suffers from no tourists. Cutting off your nose to spite your face always works so well.

It’s funny because I don’t have an issue with anyone Latin aside from the Mexicans. Most other Latinos I’ve met are hard working okay people. I just don’t like them putting my son and his son out of work and potential wages and impacting the white vote. I even work with a few Mexican guys that are alright desu. I don’t even talk shit about you guys. My big one is Muslims and Jews. Mexicans and blacks aren’t the root cause of our problems. They are a symptom. Jews are the root. I just hate Muslims camel jockeying goat fucking turbanator fucks. Chill out. Did someone hurt your fee fees?

lol Texas rage

feels so warm so good the Fire rises

Attached: 505A4899.jpg (5760x3840, 3.69M)

Usually the tourists are your friends. It's the people without a passport who don't like you.

You're a very horrible person.
I would never treat a Latino that way, and never have.

However, if you sneak in illegally, and allow a loop hole to continue having serial kilelers, drug dealers, and cartels.
You do realize criminals from our country escape to yours, and put your people in danger, too....

Pretty sure anyone in America is illegal unless they're fucking Indians.

Attached: IMG_5674.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

based ausbro
always has been greatest ally

Attached: 63465346543.jpg (750x375, 40K)

Yes, but we leave after holiday. That's the difference.