Lady Gaga Hillary CLinton Moloch Sacrifice

Lady Gaga and Hillary Clinton sacrificed Lina Morgana

Apparently there is an orphanage involved
????

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-19 at 00.47.20.png (628x354, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crisisforums.org/discussion/8659/lina-morgana-vs-lady-gaga-one-dies-the-other-suddenly-becomes-a-star
youtube.com/watch?v=QrainCFg9BU
youtube.com/watch?v=emLoQlLvuI0
tottenvillehighschoolalumni.com/alumni/2404866/elina-koroglueva.html
mtv.com/videos/news/443032/lady-gaga-reaches-her-boiling-point-in-2005.jhtml
youtube.com/watch?v=lfoWoIl-2Hw
vimeo.com/48850688
billboard.com/articles/news/958922/lady-gaga-sued-by-producer-rob-fusari
youtube.com/watch?v=8zfOgda4xyc
towleroad.com/2010/08/lady-gaga-returns-to-lollapalooza-after-2007-tain-wreck-show.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TuCFwS_n7To
imdb.com/title/tt1581707/
youtube.com/watch?v=QxYj6F9ZXrs
silive.com/news/index.ssf/2008/10/jumper_at_staten_island_hotel.html
meetup.com/coincollecting-58/messages/2376866/
web.archive.org/web/20120622172618/http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/gaga_owes_my_kid_for_fame_NyfPkmLNGBjhWSj6WHXaNL
web.archive.org/web/20100912173321/http://www.ladygaga.com/forum/default.aspx?tid=333767&cid=454
youtube.com/watch?v=OwPzRmfjJHs
law.justia.com/cases/new-york/other-courts/2011/2011-51496.html
ohmygodga.tumblr.com/post/28139704070/gaga-morgana-devacelli-alter-ego
youtube.com/channel/UCZ1VhH9sS9pZraw7LzdfU2Q/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCvE1aUl3xVvUFiN5t4bL7bA/about
aliforneycenter.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Lina Morgana
Huh...
crisisforums.org/discussion/8659/lina-morgana-vs-lady-gaga-one-dies-the-other-suddenly-becomes-a-star
guess there's a story there. Way to go, Op, on not giving any links and making folks try and figure out what you're on about.

Who? Why should I care? Gonna need the bogdown on dis

>Lady Gaga Hillary CLinton Moloch Sacrifice
Sorry let me share some details

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-19 at 00.59.51.png (880x762, 612K)

Lady Gaga attends Spirit Cooking events run by (((Abramovich))). She also uses Illuminati symbolism, over-the-top gay shit in her music videos, and things like the meat dress suggest she's involved in some fucked up shit.

Attached: butcher5.jpg (600x600, 398K)

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-19 at 01.13.19.png (355x286, 145K)

w-what is that picture user, is that real?

Lina Morgana In Cyber Wunderland
April 22, 2001
•Lady Gaga appears in The Sopranos:
youtube.com/watch?v=QrainCFg9BU
•Lina Morgana is working on securing a record deal, under the sonic tutelage of renowned producer Rob Fusari. She is a mere sixteen years old:
youtube.com/watch?v=emLoQlLvuI0

•Lina Morgana (Elina Koroglueva) attends Tottenville highschool: tottenvillehighschoolalumni.com/alumni/2404866/elina-koroglueva.html

•Stefani Germanotta appears in MTVs Boiling Point:
mtv.com/videos/news/443032/lady-gaga-reaches-her-boiling-point-in-2005.jhtml

• Apparently the song Spin U Around was written in 2006 by Stefani Germanotta and Rob Fusari to be recorded by the singer Lina Morgana:
youtube.com/watch?v=lfoWoIl-2Hw

•A producer reel is released feauturing Lina Morgana: vimeo.com/48850688

March 2006
•Stefani Germanotta and Rob Fusari cross paths by way of a friend: According to the lawsuit of Mr. Fusari against lady Gaga:
billboard.com/articles/news/958922/lady-gaga-sued-by-producer-rob-fusari

May 2006
•According to the lawsuit of Mr. Fusari, their relationship turned romantic and became a business. Team Love Child LLC was formed to promote Stefani Germanotta’s (Lady Gaga’s)
career.

•Mr. Fusari had a 20% share.

July 2006
Rob Fusari and Lady Gaga have a meeting at Sony.

•Sometime in 2007 Rob Fusari introduces his younger protege Lina Morgana to Stefani Germanotta.

August 2007
• Stefani Germanotta (Lady Gaga) performs at Lollapalooza alongside Lady Starlight.

• Gaga later describes in her 2010 Lollapalooza performance, that critics had said her 2007 show was a “a train wreck.”

towleroad.com/2010/08/lady-gaga-returns-to-lollapalooza-after-2007-tain-wreck-show.html

November 14, 2007
•JarrettCreative release Far Away by Lina Morgana on youtube

•Lina Morgana receives her first IMDb movie credit, appearing in Celebrity Ghost Stories imdb.com/title/tt1581707/

•Lina Morgana appears on the new Fuse show You Rock Let’s Roll
youtube.com/watch?v=QxYj6F9ZXrs

August 19th 2008
• Lady Gaga releases her debut album The Fame

October 04, 2008
• Doug Auer contributes an article to The Staten Island Advance regarding the alleged suicide of a young woman believed to be in her 20s or 30s.

• The article is entitled Jumper at Staten Island Hotel dies.

silive.com/news/index.ssf/2008/10/jumper_at_staten_island_hotel.html

• The woman was pronounced dead at Richmond University Medical Center in West Brighton

• The hotel is said to have been hosting a coin show when the tragedy took place.
meetup.com/coincollecting-58/messages/2376866/

• Renowned coin dealer Edward Lee was likely in attendance.

• The hotel was sold in June of that year to a national franchise brand and would be renamed Crowne Plaza hotel.

• The access doors to the roof are said not to have been locked, however apparently an interior alarm does sound when they are opened.

• The woman is said to have had keys to a Ford vehicle in her pocket.

• The woman appeared to be emotionally disturbed and was seen by witnesses to be frantically dancing or exercising upon the roof prior to jumping.

September 9, 2010
• The New York Post releases an article which is to disappear from their website sometime in 2012/2013.

•The article is about Lina Morgana.

•Yana Morgana says she wants Lady Gaga to release the soul of her daughter.

•12 or so tracks by the late Lina Morgana remain unreleased

•The original NY Post article can be viewed here: web.archive.org/web/20120622172618/http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/gaga_owes_my_kid_for_fame_NyfPkmLNGBjhWSj6WHXaNL

• Upon the articles release, the official Gaga forum goes into lockdown and the words there whispering conspiracy are soon to vanish.

• Fortunately by way of something of an internet time machine, we may reclaim lost words from the internets oblivion: web.archive.org/web/20100912173321/http://www.ladygaga.com/forum/default.aspx?tid=333767&cid=454

• Words and actions begin to paint a rather peculiar picture, surrounding the life and death of the artist Lina Morgana.

Sep 11, 2010
• A video appears on youtube: LINA MORGANA REAL STAR OF ’‘COPY CAT LADY GAGA”
youtube.com/watch?v=OwPzRmfjJHs

May 23, 2011
Lady Gaga releases Born This Way.

August 9, 2011
• A legal document mentions Lina and Yana Morgana as well as the Staten Island Hotel:
law.justia.com/cases/new-york/other-courts/2011/2011-51496.html
July 27, 2012
•A post appears on a fans tumblr which says: Gaga - Morgana Devacelli - Alter-Ego: ohmygodga.tumblr.com/post/28139704070/gaga-morgana-devacelli-alter-ego

•The image is artwork from The Fame Monster.

Aug 21, 2013
•A youtube channel dedicated to Lina Morgana appears: youtube.com/channel/UCZ1VhH9sS9pZraw7LzdfU2Q/videos

•A second youtube channel dedicated to Lina Morgana appears:
youtube.com/channel/UCvE1aUl3xVvUFiN5t4bL7bA/about

Sept, 30 2013
Footage of Rob Fusari discussing his final time with Lina Morgana surfaces

November 2013
•Lady Gaga splits from long time manager Troy Carter

Nov 11, 2013
• 11:11:13 Lady Gaga releases Artpop. Dresses as a clown.

and the truth shall set you free

So the story in a nutshell is that Rob Fusari is a producer coaching a young talented singer named Lina Morgana. He introduced Lina to Stefani Germanotta (Lady Gaga) in 2007. Lina ended up committing suicide by jumping off the roof of a hotel during a coin convention. After the death, Stefani, took the name Lady Gaga (Rob came up with it and supposedly coached the hell out of her), and overnight Stefani stole Lina Morgana's identity. You can see if from a music video. I wanted to check out a video so I could see if it was true that Stefani actually stole, copied, absorbed Lina's identity and it's absolutely true. The blonde wig, the poses, the styling, everything was appropriated by the talentless auto-tuned faux singer. Here see for yourself. Here is the talented one, the original, Lina:

I started looking through more videos and came upon one that blew my mind. The freaky part starts at 1:25.

bump

Attached: 1521114014387.jpg (1152x980, 294K)

BEDDDDDDDDY INTADESTING

Thank you

God sent me to tell you something

A favored method of bumping people off in Japan involves suiciding people. Throwing someone in front of a train or off a roof are less likely to be looked into.

Stop spamming, Kanye. Go find Aaron.

I was the one to mention the orphanage in the previous thread before it 404'd, it wasn't an orphanage I was wrong, it was a homeless center. aliforneycenter.org/ to be exact.. I'm not nearly autistic enough to actually dig into this properly, someone else could have better luck than I.

yes it is, it was a jacket cover for one of their vinyl album, this cover has been censored in the US and replaced by a more sober one

I guess it was only enough for one of them.