How come the people most preoccupied with race are the biggest racists themselves...

How come the people most preoccupied with race are the biggest racists themselves? They cry about racism not stop then post memes that insult white people on their instagram.

Are they really not at all self aware?

Attached: there-are-only-4-types-of-white-people-bring-outthe-1508037.png (500x654, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEku4wItQQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you actually insulted by mayo?

That's not the point. If a similar joke is made against a minority then das racist

This.

Miracle whip isn't mayo though

there is only one type of jew, inbred

Attached: 1528296319424.jpg (750x816, 128K)

Democrats are the biggest racists, unironically

it's called narcissism

This guy gets it.

#HellmannSuperman representin

I think it's the hypocrisy that insults him. You're either making a bad joke or not smart.

Shut up, Hellman's.

HELLMANS OR NOTHING YOU NIGGERS

I worked at a sandwich shop in the south, and I noticed black people actually eat way more mayonnaise on average. They would even get very specific about having extra mayonnaise, mayonnaise on both sides of the bread, etc. One lady even wanted me to slather extra mayonnaise on the meat. "I need mo' mayonnaise, that sandwich look DRY." It even got to the point that I would automatically put more or less mayonnaise on a person's sandwich depending on their race. I know this is a ridiculous thing to go on about, but the "white people eat mayonnaise" jokes seem so retarded and out of nowhere to me based on what I've observed.

it's almost as if racism is the default behaviour for all humans, because different species just naturally prefer to be amongst people of their kind who look like them and have a shared heritage or culture.. it's.. it's almost as if different races would all be happier within their own borders away from eachother or something

Attached: DM_o752VAAEAd4S.jpg (803x1200, 67K)

>Are they really not at all self aware?
Hypocrisy.

Only jews are cursed , non self-aware golems who live in fantasy and believe their own lies

Projection

Was a toss up between hellmans and dukes, until they went onions. Now it's homemade or not at all.

there's only one type of nigger

Attached: nuffins.jpg (300x251, 22K)

Is it... dare I say... /ourspread/?

superiority complexs.

Dukes is so good I love how it's tangy

>racists are preoccupied with race
wow

What would happen if some funny Instagram memester posted this?

Attached: Double Standard.png (500x654, 593K)

>getting offended by Nig Twitter "humor"
Just insult their noses and hair and get on with your day

Puerto Ricans or at least Spaniards must be white then.

youtube.com/watch?v=VEku4wItQQE

He also made mayo sandwiches for Ricans after the hurricane

>nth for Hellmanns

>people

i like to put mayo in my russian salad

Nigga, I'm home made all the way... Put some siracha in it, shieett.

wtf is Dukes? You can tell they had to look hard for that just to force a way to fill out the boxes.

This is accurate.

Sambal is for real niggas, sriracha is good for like 1 meal out of 55.

HELLMANN'S MASTERRACE REPORTING, FUCK OFF YOU WIGGER MIRACLE WHIP FAGS, NOT EVEN REAL MAYO

#NOTALLMAYO

Attached: 1448112935519.jpg (640x554, 158K)

How has no one put an image of 4 kinds of shit up with that caption adjusted for "people of color? Could even use different shades of shit.

Jews, much like vampires, do not have a reflection in the mirror. Niggers, much like domesticated turkeys, cannot recognize themselves in the mirror.

I truly envy burgers for their vast variety of fast food and snacks ;_;

Sort of, mostly they are just stupid though.

popeyes is acceptable, bojangles needs to stay in their own fuckin ghetto, and kfc along with church's get the rope.

Also, why can't some of you just take a joke? Yea, we're white, white people look like mayo and we put it on sandwiches, it's a joke. Some you read any joke on white people and immediately freak out and call it white-genocide. I'm not denying white genocide, but I'm not about to be like a fucking SJW and freak out every time a joke is made. Most of you have memes in your folders making fun of other white people and white countries anyhow.

Attached: 1448769886231.jpg (640x640, 86K)

Mayo is fine if it's mixed with mustard of ketchup, but by itself it's bleh. Also, my grandmother's cooking was incredibly delicious. Just because we don't pour a quart of hot sauce on everything doesn't make it "un-seasoned." Their memes don't make sense.

Attached: hotsaucegate.jpg (718x559, 95K)

>insult
The superior races don’t get insulted by the bland shenanigans of their inferiors. We have better things to focus on

You've got to have the international snack platter of places in like...Stockholm or Malmo right? Don't be though, this shit comes out of big grey vampire vats and is awful for your body; any fried chicken that is not homemade is 4/10.

Best mayo reporting in

Attached: soy-free-vegenaise1.jpg (200x316, 29K)

Your mayonnaise looks like shit.

hellman's. all others are fags

I love that they have to resort to idiotic memes like this when in reality the literal pinnacles of culinary arts all come from white cultures, including food they would never, ever want to live without (sandwiches, pizza, pasta, fried chicken, etc).

dukes is popular in the south

Alright Guy-Who-Knows, I don't think people have a problem with jokes, I think people have a problem with double standards. Obviously in non-anonymous social situations people give the courtesy laugh, the ole ha ha, but you can't deny that if the chicken picture was posted a lot of people would foam at the mouth. There are people that exist that actually think you can attack someone because of something they said, and there is also people who support them.

Attached: cronch.jpg (531x800, 70K)

I'm white and hate mayonnaise. In fact almost every black person I know well loves the stuff

Miracle Whip might as well be fermented sweat from Lebron's taint. It is foul.

>I'm white

>are they really not at all self aware?

They're not. It gets even worse when they talk about being "woke". They describe themselves and laid others for being aware when in fact, they and those they support could be further from aware.

Live in the sip and I’ve never seen that shit.

T. Shit skin

Tomato & mayo sandwiches are underrated as fuck as a quick snack though, especially if you have homegrown tomatoes

Duke's master race checking in.

Attached: dukes_mayo.jpg (960x720, 142K)

Hellman's. frfr

We have a LOT of mayonnaise brands. Olive oil mayonnaise is usually the best.

Attached: 5C00CCF6-FE2C-45E8-97EE-59DA1972097E.jpg (1200x1200, 360K)

Hellmann's is the ONLY choice for a TRUE patriot.

I don't care what anyone says, the mayo made with olive oil is the GOAT

Attached: 35628302_1907498752634380_3841255244432408576_n.jpg (488x488, 31K)

Fret not, Sven.

For I wish that we had as many choices for delicious friets with various mayo dippings to choose from.

Church's is the only real choice, btw. All others get the goddamn rope.

let's see yours, frog

it's not that whites hate mayo, it's that we use condiments sparingly. spics eat mayonnaise with a side of vegetables or fried meat, whites add just enough to a tuna fish sandwich to get the right consistency. and fags add it to ketchup

It's wrong to assume that no one here is getting butt hurt (they are). It's also wrong to assume that every single black person would be offended by the fried chicken version. Pretty sure lots of people like Dave Chappelle, and Carlos Mancia, comedians (both washed up now) who in the past have made fun of every race and religion.

I understand your point though.

Attached: 1459684679181.jpg (648x580, 60K)

I feel so sad for you burgers.
You will never taste an home-made grand-mother mayonnaise...

Attached: mayonnaise.jpg (3394x2584, 653K)

Thisss.

that looks like cheese, nigger

I bet it’s amazing.

High quality egg yolks.

people who overspice their meats buy shitty fucking meat because they're cheap and/or poor.
the whole white people don't spice their food shit is because poor blacks have to overspice their dollar steaks and don't know any better.

Make your own with avocado oil if you ever get the chance. It's a lot better than this brand, the only bad thing is it goes bad in a few days.

I'm jealous.

It's because you don't know what is cheese.

Attached: non.png (400x400, 90K)

I’ve made it a few times. It’s much better but the stuff in a jar is convenient.

you really are as dumb as the media portrays frogs to be

America has all kinds of fine cheeses. I don't know anyone that buys fake ass processed cheese.

It's all about small batch mozzarella, provo, gouda, Gruyère, etc.

Stop playing into stereotypes.

A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: dukes.jpg (653x664, 184K)

yea its disgusting, plus white people use as sunscreen at the beach

Attached: 1529252266355.jpg (794x702, 112K)

>in a jar
I can't stop laughing.
But no offence it's just laughable for me. Nothing personal faggots.
For those who don't have middle age women near, this one is a good choice.

Attached: maille-mayonnaise-fine.jpg (700x700, 42K)

DAAAMN son. Why didn't you post that shit to begin with, frog?

That looks fuckin' gourmet.

I can almost taste the tangy goodness right now.

>It's all about small batch mozzarella, provo, gouda, Gruyère, etc.
Yeah that's what I'm saying.

Attached: Listen Bro.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

Mexicans are even worse.

Has anyone else here encountered the legendary Nigger People of America?

>1747
Yo shit's expired, Pierre.

This one is the one everybody buy.

Attached: mayonnaise-de-dijon-oeufs-de-poules-eleves-amora-470g.jpg.png (600x920, 602K)

This one is like 50 years old.
Not so good.

Attached: lesieur.jpg (248x445, 23K)

>dijon mayo
we have reached peak degeneracy

>we have reached peak degeneracy
Look at this.
But despite the fact that it looks retarded, it's actually pretty good.

Attached: tube.png (305x404, 139K)

>mayo in a toothpaste tube

Attached: why.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

>nuke france now

And since 5 years we have the "diversity" programme in our supermarket. I don't even speak about the halal place.

Attached: benedicta-V18-Gamme-Snack-1200-2.png (1200x552, 1018K)

Literally remove kebab

Underrated

We import a lot of French cheeses, but we’re missing out on quite a few raw varieties.

Other than the raw cheeses, we produce and import and consume almost every type of cheese. Most of us are related and are lactose tolerant.

Well, I never went to burgerland.
But I'm pretty sure that you don't have a very good choice of cheese. Maybe in some city centre expensive shop for fags. The thing is cultural.
Baguette, piece of ham, cheese and glass of vine. That's basically what we eat outside suburbs and big cities. Even if the diversity is coming, the food is still alive.

Attached: fromagerie.jpg (954x719, 175K)

>hannibal
tell me more...

>Duke
>Hell Man
>Real
>Miracle
nice desu

60 IQ niggers. You expected logic?

No JFG. Unacceptable.

I feel sorry for mayo poorfags who don't live in Duke's Master Race country. People who move from here get the shit shipped to them by the case. I think it's got crack sprinkled in it

That’s pretty racist, OP

Attached: 7FC0CF25-1F39-4DAF-AAC3-92DA2F14C37D.jpg (1325x595, 209K)

>none of these mayo have egg and mustard in them
amai

Attached: 1478732946390.png (511x479, 252K)