Jow Forums I went out with a black chick last night

Has anyone else ever done this? How was it? Was it weirder than mine? Fucking surreal.

Attached: 90702D29-9337-4641-95F0-1BA9F3546BB9.jpg (700x876, 112K)

wtf where is her ass

I could never get past the smell.

Yah, wtf. Where is it, it is truly strangely absent, especially on a sheboon. Looks like a trap.

a few black chicks have been attracted to me.
dont fall for the trap though. they only want to whiten themselves and will treat you really nice for that white baby semen. that's the purpose of feminism, while feminists become so unappealing, women that would normally need to be repelled will look attractive. in truth black women are even worse than other women, they just want your white meat

Darkies smell like expired scented products.

It's obviously photoshopped.
It's got that "low resolution to cover up sloppy work" look.

Yeah, black girls are absolute class.

white baby semen doesnt look like the best expression, just overlook it im tired

That's how white people get aids.

thats a weird body...

classless*

blacks are fucking dirty mingers

No, they aren't. Black girls are superior to white girls. Far more down-to-earth, and tighter.

I am married to a black woman.

I'm a ginger.

So?

nope

Nothing I said was false.

u fuked up son

Another nigger stole it

You're a piece of shit that deserves to watch your entire family raped and tortured for weeks before being dismembered and set on fire.

You sound like a well-adjusted individual.
There is nothing wrong with liking dark meat.

Bill Burr is browsing Jow Forums ?

holy fucking keke

Attached: 652512-ethiopia-debre-sina-watch-thief-beggar.jpg (624x414, 66K)

being with a black girl who takes care of herself is god tier

that pillow soft skin

Attached: 257373673567.webm (640x800, 1.09M)

nice troll

10/10

kek
also inb4 that Estonian nigger love shows up

Attached: 1528769271382.jpg (389x389, 72K)

Well done niggers are best.

Where is her ass??? Her legs extend to her torso!!!

this

i need more plz or sauce

This. Too bad a lot of good black girls are few and far between.

Attached: 43763785.jpg (960x960, 138K)

wow Q predicted this

Wew, this leaf done lost his shit kek.

True af

That smooth, turd-coloured skin. That ugly fucking simian head on top. Nasty.

Is that Malia Obama? Her new car looks awful.

faggot

Blacks smell like shit, I can barely hold a conversation with most of them.
Why do niggers stink? The smell is fucking unbearable. I'm not joking they fucking stink. The women don't wash their hair for months and their nails gross me out because there's no possible way they're washing their hands properly. Even their pussies gross me out, It looks like a flesh wound on a feral boar. I'm genuinely not attracted to black women. They smell like erasers shoved up a butthole, simmered in a pot full of sweat and then left to dry in crack smoke.

Attached: nigger intellectuals.jpg (830x668, 368K)

I went out to dinner with her after talking to her on a dating app. She was surprisingly well spoken which is why I even said yes. I was bored so I said fuck it. Worst case I just leave. She was really standoffish at first. She demanded I call her before we met up (probably to make sure I’m not a creepy old dude) so I did and I asked if she was threatened and she said no she’s the threatening one. And when we met up she just kind of looked at me like “I’m about to have a date with this nerdy white fuck”. We chatted for a minute and then went in to grab food. I started giving her shit to see if she would lighten up. I told her that I was promised a threatening ganbanger and she seemed harmless. I told her I could probably take her. She laughed and started to lighten up. After that we actually had a decent time. VERY culturally different. My friends would hate her and hers would hate me. We had way different upbringings. Way different lifestyles. But she worked hard like I do to make her way. Lived alone. Had a decent car. Decent job. We ended up having a good time.

That ass is impossible.

stinky nigger ape sheboon might aswell be caught fucking a pig out back in the barn when your caught dead walking with a nigress

Literally the perfect female body.

Yeah and your work is shit since Nia is all up in this fucking building

I went out with hot chocolate one time. She shined me after that.
Wish I'd smashed/10

Ye I went out with this Nigerian girl for a year. Her family were loaded because of some shady oil deal. All my shit was paid for.

Good fucking times man.

No I have self respect

straight hair, literally no ass. not a nigger.
saged bc this is actually shills trying to demoralize polfags and make them think its normal to date a nigger and everyone is doing it.
no. it's not normal and extremely few people are doing it.

>Has anyone else ever done this?
No, I am actually one of the very few Canadians that do not practice bestiality.

Man you are so cucked these days I had to stop listen to your podcast, it's that bad. Your last special was shit too. Git gud.

>50% have herpes

Enjoy your STD's

>have you ever dated an animal?
No. Im not canadian

I just cant get past the monkey face.

I dated two in my younger years before I was racepilled. The biggest let down was their lips. I thought those big juicy baboon lips would feel just like a pussy on their mouths, but when I kissed them it was like making out with an old tire.

Growing up in South. I understand this.

triggered nigger

Ahahahahahahahaha kike

Attached: 1FF193BA-4944-4AA2-A675-F50BBD712623.gif (300x197, 1.85M)

No.
A kiss with a v. hot one.
head from a mutt.
Never dated or had full sex with a black chick.

oops my bad didn't see thread title
thought u were talking about chicana

Attached: 4D93A983-9036-4432-9123-CEB5814136B2.png (1100x1129, 1.33M)

Bill Burr sometimes comes into the cigar lounge I work at and one time he brought his baboon looking wife. Everyone was super grossed out

kek i'm a skellington white boy and even i have a bigger ass than this

Attached: 1478187010855.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>le daily JIDF racemixing thread
fuck off kikes

People of a group are not all the same.
We all have biases towards each other.

Shocker.

This is a comment a jelous fat woman would make about another woman. Sad.

How about you stay the fuck away from black queens you retarded asshole.

Pic related, black girls don't want you.

Attached: BlackMarriagein2017Chart1.png (619x637, 66K)

Hi, Burr!

>marriage
they settle for a black kang after they spend their prime getting BLEACHED before realizing that Chad will never put a ring on it lmao

>black girls don't want you
>not the other way around
K

Why not just run your genetics through sewage?

Good.
I live in London and see plenty of black girls with white boyfriends. My gf is half. Indian girls love white dick the most though.
Marriage statistics aren't accurate for finding out sexual attraction.

underrated

that bitch has negative ass lmao

a black lady is rare and i'll have to admit that i am not turned off by some of them
the she boons on the other hand, everyone of them could remain completely nude and i would not get aroused, i might get sick though

Kangz preach shit about black girls shouldn't date other men cuz of "muh race" and then turn around and date a white girl. WM-BF are actually some of the most successful interracial relationships.

I hate niggers just as much as the next guy but when I was young I met a quadroon that still holds a special place in my heart. She gave me confidence and strength when I was in a dark place she made me feel like a man. Haven't heard from her in a while but found out she's a hooker and fapped to videos of her shaking that ass online.

I’ve met several black girls who would only date white or Mexicans. I have never met a black woman who was really opposed to race mixing. I have also met plenty of white and latin guys who are not attracted to black women and would never marry one or intentiallu have kids with one.

the butt, the hair, and nose suggest multi-racial
lack of butt is why soul brotha not chase

where's her butt, I never seen a buttless person before

sauce

As much as I am against race-mixing I think WMBF is a the most wholesome of all the interracial arrangements. Nigger sluts are damaged goods fetishists 95% of the time, same with chink girls who just dream of a baby with blue eyes. Black women are like the Indians of womandom, so only the best get with a white man.

Where's her ass?

It’s a Mexican thing. The ones with more indigenous genes rather than Spanish genes tend to lack an ass. And thier shoulders are pretty broad. They’re boxy looking.

Lol that's bullshit, Spanish girls have no ass.

I live in California, I never seen a person without an ass before, let alone one of the gazillion spics I live with in this state

noice

I have no idea about Spanish girls. But Mexican women who are short with broad shoulders tend to have an ass like ops pic

Bullshit.

Trump can't deport those beaners fast enough, amirite

I dated one for a few months right out of high school, both of her parents worked for the government and she was in the preppy clique so she dressed nice and spoke grammatically correct. I ended up breaking up with her because I wanted to fuck everything back then, but other than that the relationship was nice. I've never even come close to dating a sheboon though.

Here, to wash your eyes.

Attached: IMG_20180619_033712.png (1080x1059, 886K)

>We ended up having a good time.
So you fugged?

He's not wrong. There isn't a middle ground. It's either BO or half a bottle of whatever perfume they use. And it lingers in the air even when they've gone.

Looks like a Mexington.

I hope not, you get AIDS that way

Holy shit imagine being such a betacuck faggot that you actually think women are on Jow Forums

Attached: cow.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Not the best photo but there isn’t a lot of pics of women like pic related backside. They look more native to me than the Mexicans that Mexico advertises having. And they’re boxy looking, short , broad shouldered and no ass.

Attached: 116F4817-16AE-49BA-8BDE-D6BE7DC476C1.jpg (749x499, 69K)

You know you done goofed when a ducking lead calls you out on your degeneracy

Attached: E1B4644E-5DBD-4721-8260-90D15CAD8903.gif (298x298, 1.78M)

I dated a black girl that lives in her car 2 weeks ago. She's retarded and has unreasonable demands for someone at her level. I've been slowly ghosting her ever since.