((They)) are onto us

((They)) are onto us

Attached: 1D5506DC-CFBC-4479-961C-EFC0B4BF028B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-3iGP9TcGOuelBMaE1pekNDN0k/view
youtu.be/gPzJjRpLAug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

need pdf. I wanna read but giving money to a yid is just not acceptable

Who the fuck cares anymore? More people are against this bullshit than are for it now. Look at how hard they're tryig to push this migrant bullshit. NOBODY CARES ANYMORE WHAT JEWS THINK.

Attached: B94843B6-A261-4239-B2A0-36C5C09B115C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

Attached: 1439761526066.png (358x352, 202K)

At my local bookstore . Just trying to find a book on fascists and nationalism. All I got were holo- hoax books and why we can’t let it happen again. Any good reads anons?

Attached: C536D82F-30FA-4FAD-95AA-0E8F2F5C9711.jpg (4032x3024, 2.63M)

Hahaha it's such a delight to see kikes shitting their yarmulke. It's like there's anuddah Shoah right around the corner and they can smell it. Truly uma delicia.

No pdf bro sorry
Normies care.

thanks for the neck exercise

My favorite quote from that book:

>"The Jew flourishes when borders come down, when boundaries blur, when walls are destroyed, not erected.”

They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Attached: AB3FFD6F-6F0F-46AC-9D6F-1D447DC12470-6107-00005D6EBAF3AE72.jpg (501x504, 63K)

Trump is literally a fucking Jew. He is funded by the jews and I'm fucking sure he will kill his own people to defend Jews.

Do you have a pdf. I couldn’t bring myself to buy it.

all nazi flags are jews

>Trump is the most pro-israel president ever
>Far right activists pay homage to Israel

ANTI-SEMITISM UNDER TRUMP IS UNBEARABLE

Take one for the team. Those 26 shekels will do more good for us than (((them))).

>all those yid (((reviewers)))
names read like a tel aviv phonebook, it smells like a deepcover Jow Forums psyop

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-3iGP9TcGOuelBMaE1pekNDN0k/view

Kinda ironic they called it semitism. I thought jews were supposed to be intelligent but none of them seem to know that the term antisemitism was coined by jew haters and that the opposite, semitism, has no actual meaning.

The article on Wikikepedia for semitic is full of kikes arguing that they are “semites” in the ethnic/racial sense despite the fact that no such thing exists. Semitic is a language group and antisemitic means anti-jewish (or is supposed to anyways). There is not semitic race, no such thing as a semite, and no such thing as semitism. Khazars can’t revive an antiquated biblical racial classification and use it as an ethnoym for themselves. The fact that they believe antisemitism implies jews are “semitic” is very ironic indeed and it’s also further proof that high jewish IQ is a myth

that was weird.

(((BENISXD)))

>semitism
It's strange that the german version of wikipedia has a proper explanation
>inb4 deleted

I notice that’s usually the case with a lot of articles

This isn't going to sway anyone who isn't already indoctrinated.

Normies are waking up in an unstoppable chain reaction.

Attached: if only you knew.png (668x669, 598K)

youtu.be/gPzJjRpLAug

>pewdiepie latest video
>"HOW I BECAME KING OF SWEDEN [[[TRUE]]] STORY"