Redpill me on the family separation policy, Jow Forums

Redpill me on the family separation policy, Jow Forums.

I'm tired of hearing normies quote CNN about it.

Attached: f.h.e.jpg (2000x1652, 193K)

>family is caught crossing the border
>child is held while parents are processed (takes up to 20 days)
>once the family is either deported or granted asylum, they are reunited with the child
literally Auschwitz

Since the Child is not legally eligible for immigration alone, they are held by ICE until their parents are deported or allowed in

>Redpill me on the family separation policy, Jow Forums.
There's literally nothing to red pill about, we're just finally enforcing the damn law.

Illegal criminals are whining.

A redundant statement being gifted with trips?

How bizarre.

Here’s a red pill:

This policy was literally the same policy enforced by Obama’s administration.

Attached: 0CAD3E86-FD2C-4ACF-973E-6E01C1F62323.jpg (340x680, 63K)

Also a significant percentage of “families” crossing the border are not families... they cannot even answer basic questions about each other in

This, and
This, and
This.
In addition, this policy is far more popular with moderate democrats and independents than the left will ever publicly admit. They are playing to their increasingly insane leftist fringe/base and hoping the failing msm narrative will buy them wider support.
It's not working.

Attached: 54378966.jpg (1839x1920, 270K)

DUDE LIKE

WE COME INTO YOUR COUNTRY
BUT LOOK
WE GOT A KID
HAHAH NOW WHAT
OH NO STOP DETAINING ME
OH NO STOP DEPORTING ME

basically

There was one of these protest today on my way home. Bunch of liberals out holding signs parroting what their masters told them.

They are putting all of the children in ovens first, and making the parents watch. I know it seems cruel, but the parents will be going in the ovens soon too, so don't worry.

Why didn't you shoot at them?

>keep the kids
Yeah, that poofter nonce wants the kids alright.

Attached: gay-pedo-child-abuse-pride-is-for-kids-too.png (900x1215, 2.01M)

Here’s all you need to know:
This policy was put into place in the 90s under a consent decree called the Flores Agreement. This agreement was pushed by California Democrats in the 80s and 90s because “mug children!! We can’t keep them detained with adults that is inhumane!!” This was going on under Obama and only now these fucks are screaming because of DRUMPF.

Grow up you fucking asshole.

Democrats implemented the policy years ago because they believed children shouldn't be sent to prison with their parents.

Trump has continued the policy and now democrats are freaking out because children aren't being sent to prison with their parents.

It's almost like they're kidnappers, human traffickers, or assholes dragging kids along simply in hopes to be let off the hook if they're caught...

It's all about the children.

Attached: 49381967.jpg (680x1010, 119K)

maybe you shouldn't cross the border if you want to keep your kids.

The liberal media is doing a great job scaring border jumpers away from at least bringing their kids with them

Interrupted The pedophiles and child killers supply of fresh kids. Where the actual fuck is Soros supposed to get his daily baby blood transfusions???

Attached: B90F8360-3284-4E91-893D-4EF16E1B0940.png (623x718, 406K)

That would prove them right, that I am literally Hitler. Killing a few here and there will only rowel them up, we have to do them all in a short span of time.