Why has the world chosen alcohol as the acceptable legal recreational drug?

Why has the world chosen alcohol as the acceptable legal recreational drug?

Attached: l.jpg (448x336, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWQ5tujZ54M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Booze was a way to preserve food, believe it or not. Other drugs, not so much.

As opposed to other drugs it has an almost immediate side effect (hangover).

if you smoke weed, tobacco and other stuff there are no immediate side effects, but the long term effects can be devastating.

i dont know
i just vomited from it and now im rehydrating and thinking yeah i can go back to the package store and get maybe a half pint of liquor despite having vomited, naked, in my bathroom just an hour ago

Alcohol doesn't smell like shit

I cant wait to acid this weekend

because they've been doing it since before anyone questioned whether or not with was moral

Cocaine is a great local anesthetic and poppies are a good pain killer

you must be some kind of pin head to think alcohol only had its functions outside of recreational uses

>bud light
Kek fucking faggots

I think because people have been drinking it for so long

too ingrained in our DNA. Booze is old as shit

>Alcohol has no long term effects

Something something jews.

Attached: Money's Worth.jpg (640x480, 84K)

Because it was discovered sooner. Also evolutionary shit. Google monkeys and most probably pre homo-sapiens apes ate fermented fruits, so gratification. Also it's taxed.

/thread

Not just what food preservation fag said, but water decontamination too. Its also old as fuck.

Not that ancients didnt like getting high a varienty of ways, booze making was super useful beyond its intoxicating effect and even has nutritional value. Most anchient civilizations placed great importance on wine, beer, spirits, meade, or what the fuck ever else. So we pretty much inherited it from early man.

Weed was always more popular with 3rd worlders that lacked the economic amd record keeping capacity for booze making.

And here is an example

youtube.com/watch?v=CWQ5tujZ54M

Watch Joe talking in the 1970s, he sounded normal. Guitar is muscle memory, but his speech is totally fried.

Would you be capable of getting into a swimming pool full of normies drinking beer?
I know all public swimming pools have pee, but that would be too much for me, way too obvious.

Attached: 3 cups of autism.jpg (463x660, 38K)

Because even Jesus had alcohol

> implying heroin isn't notorious for its withdrawal

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1350, 366K)

Wtf do you think coffee is op?

Not alcohol

Coffee doesnt get you in a mind altering state like most drugs do smartass

Ummmm, then why the fuck else do it?

So you can forget for a while you're nothing more but enslaved and be happy (or miserable). Duh.

By that rationale, neither does cocaine. Bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (640x636, 196K)

He’s saying that it has immediate negative results that should trigger the oh never again response.
Alcohol has serious long term effects but so does the other drugs which USUALLY
do not have the immediate response.

Don't even talk to me until I've had my morning coffee. It's literally impossible for me to perform basic functions without out it.
t. every first world normalfag wageslave

Attached: 309.png (600x400, 124K)

Alcohol has been grandfathered in

This. Most people need 3+ cups a day and get headaches and anxiety without it and still say it's not a drug lol it's not on the same level as other drugs though, but it's still a drug

Yes it does you stupid fuck, I took heroin all day for years you sperg. The next day is shitty if you don't redose, just like alcohol withdrawal which also takes the rest of the night to fully build up into a hangover. So shut the fuck up faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (640x472, 126K)

Because it is ancient, enjoyable and even our bodies produce it.

The world didn't "choose" alcohol.

It's the default. It's literally been a part of civilization since civilization formed.

It was cleaner than the water

he didn't say that

because it feels good man

alcohol is the biggest meme in human history
drunkenness is universally condemned, literally nothing good comes from it's excess use

>The next day is shitty if you don't redose
Comparable to the flu depending on how long you binge for. Suck it up and don't be a junkie. Alcohol withdrawal is WAY worse than opiate withdrawal by a long shot.

Beats me.
It kinda sucks.

Alcohol lowers women's inhibitions and helps average guys get laid.

that's playing with fire anymore

It's almost like booze is... A VICE!!! Holy shit guys, this user is on too something!!!

>tfw I use EV caffeine on my patients
It is a great Xantine.

Never heard of an alcoholic sucking dick for booze, chum.

that's because he is totally sloshed when he is doing this video.

Because you're a faggot

Because it is taxable and many businesses make booze.

yeast
fruit juice

a week later you have alcoholic drink

Shits too easy to make.

>package store

Good for the establishment and the economy
>buy taxed alcohol
>buy junk food
>buy movies and tv, video games
>go to bars
>pay for taxi
>get sick, pay medical bills
>get arrested, pay fines
>dumbed down and unable to see the system

Booze is cheaper to manage (as a habit) than heroin. The thing is, each drug's addicts have their own "personality", and heroin/opiate addicts are just somewhat weak willed. Coming out of an opiate habit/a long opiate binge is not hard, it just feels like you have the flu for a couple of weeks.

If you have a serious alcohol dependency, you can go into grand mal seizure if you have serious cold-turkey withdrawal.

((()))

This is true, although it's also an irrelevant strawman.

Attached: image.jpg (600x565, 106K)

Momentum.

alcohol doesn't turn most people into lazy, worthless sacks of shit like weed

>an irrelevant strawman.
not rly. I've nursed someone through severe DTs and I've been through a pretty heavy opiate withdrawal myself. I know which one I'd prefer. At least with an opiate withdrawal if I have the time to do so I can manage it with gay shit like hot baths and chamomile tea + valerian root

wtf? I felt absolutely suicidal and like the sun was a demon from hell. I think some physiologies take it harder than others.

The argument wasn't that alcohol is better than heroin you dumb ass, it was that alcohol is the only drug with immediate consequences. Learn to fuckin' read or do yourself a favor and take your own life.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x678, 338K)

alcohol companies and ad campaigns
popular in ancient times b/c drinking water made you shit yourself to death

>waiting until the weekend

its a shame your low IQ won't let you find anything other than pleasure out of it

Except all those are drugs to be used as drugs. Sure, we might need painkillers but everyone acknowledges that it's a drug.

Alcohol has a special place in human history because for a long time it was the only thing that was safe to drink. The water would make you shit yourself to death but a pint of beer or wine had enough alcohol content to kill a lot of microbes.

you're just a pussy

Or apparently not, it is simply boiled as part of the production process which made it safe in comparison to water until the 1800s.

Both. The boiling process killed microbes and the alcohol prevented them from growing as quickly. Beer had much lower alcohol % usually though so it didn't dehydrate you as much.

You mean 10,000 years ago?

not tru

Tastes like shit.

Alcohol was the only safe thing to drink, back when people dumped their shit straight into the waterways and didn't have refrigerators.

most drugs are exotic molecules like morphene or LSD which come from specific narrow sources. Alcohol is made from food (sugar) and exists in small amounts all over. Before the 20th century clean water was hard to find and it was not even possible to stop grape juice from fermenting into wine. Alcohol is different from other drugs because of ubiquity and connection to food. I believe Alcohol is the only drug that provides calories like a food.

democracy will hold any vice in regard as a virtue insofar as the majority is guilty of it.

Unironcially, Jews.

>Alcohol
Shelf stable self sterilizing source of calories that also makes you feel good.

because once upon a time you'd die if you drank water. booze, low alcohol beers and wines were the safest way to not die of dehydration.

Why is he playing an Eminem song?

and people didn't realize it was the boiling that did the trick until the late 1800's thanks to Louis Pasteur.

>muh jooooooos
whites literally have genes for metabolizing alcohol. We've been drinking long before the jews ever came into our lands.
For the vast majority of human history, it was pretty much the only way to store water without the risk of it going septic.

That is not the 70's. That's not even the 80's.
Source: I remember both of those decades and there are multiple things in the background that did not exist...
Also Walsh didn't look like that in the 70's, or even the 80's.

Even animals get intoxicated. Monkeys and apes are know to pick up rotten fruit off the ground and eat it for its intoxicating effects. It's just easliy discovered and produced.