Knowledge Bomb. [Q’s Purpose]

“Q” is designed to see how/where/when/why information flows from a source location. That is why Q’s information has been allowed to spread and how/why the mass following was artificially created to appear organic. (In comparison if you try to spread the KB information or whatever has been covered in these KB threads, you get stonewalled and censored.)

“Q” is a Pied Piper designed to lead/brainwash/social engineer very gullible people over a cliff and is not a threat to the system because it’s part of the system. The information is considered “safe” and the MAGA/Q movement/followers/boomers/cult are not a concern because they are just pawns.

Attached: Pyramid.jpg (700x467, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/spectre-really-james-bond-tool-occult-elite/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(James_Bond)
independent.co.uk/news/crash-kills-desmond-llewelyn-bonds-q-1133682.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1001139404805738498?lang=en
is2.Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Attached: 1523953753201.gif (1125x726, 137K)

>Q is a LARP
>I'm not a LARP, though

Fuck off Frank
Mods put that shit back to

How "Q" talks is also brain programming.

If you try to spread the KB information outside of Jow Forums, you will find it stonewalled while Q is allowed to spread.

What a predictable response.

Psychological warfare is not a conspiracy, especially an advanced one such as Q.

well what's interesting is it seems like Q copies alot of methods from you, like leaving breadcrumbs instead of flat out saying things.

Where you been, anyway?

What do you have planned if AMLO becomes president of Mexico?

any info about the Space Force?

whats the deal with area 51?

is there anything under the las vegas airport?

Been expanding the DUMB, I also made new KB's a few days ago.

Cartels are still going to be causing problems for everyone. NAFTA has given them billions alone.

>“Q” is designed to see how/where/when/why information flows from a source location. That is why Q’s information has been allowed to spread and how/why the mass following was artificially created to appear organic.
That is true

>(In comparison if you try to spread the KB information or whatever has been covered in these KB threads, you get stonewalled and censored.)
That is not, accept criticism

>“Q” is a Pied Piper designed to lead/brainwash/social engineer very gullible people over a cliff and is not a threat to the system because it’s part of the system. The information is considered “safe”
That is true

>the MAGA/Q movement/followers/boomers/cult are not a concern because they are just pawns.
They're not concerned maybe because they don't know it yet. Not everyone following Q is a Qultist.

1) It's being made "Official", but has existed in some form or another for a while now.

2) Area 51 is a aircraft testing site. Did a KB on that months ago.

3) Janet related tunnels.

2) Try to spread the KB information around as much as Q has. You will see which information is allowed and which isn't.

>literally who
fuck off nigger i'm a way better larper than you

Attached: 1528856092325.jpg (800x669, 140K)

>archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

So in your singularity KB you say we already had a singularity in the past?

how is that possible?

how can you "un-singularity" a universe?

Why would hillary clinton be afraid of children?

Why would Mattis make a deal with the devil?

Who are the children in kazakhstan and Nagorno-Karabakh?

And does a certain cypher on this post reveal anything?

01010011 01100101 01101101 01110000 01100101 01110010 00100000 01000110 01101001 01100100 01100101 01101100 01101001 01110011

Attached: 2b47v2.jpg (370x370, 32K)

>tbqh
>to be q
>q
>to be honest
>to be frank
Q confirmed for Frank

Attached: 🤔.png (5000x5000, 412K)

1) Human civilization has had several.

2) Stones to Spaceships then back to Stones again to reset the whole cycle again. This has happened many times.

3) Collapse of all advanced life and/or technology and starting the cycle over again.

so frank, what do you think about the helicopter?

Attached: helicopter.png (933x520, 828K)

What if I don't agree with some of your kb's but agree with other ? besides, the only information unallowed to enter the normieweb is related to the jews.

im just gonna flood the thread with proofs and then leave, so many shills that arent allowed to acknowlege evidence in here its fucking sickening.

Attached: bad may for the pope.png (658x976, 402K)

So is it a country trying to infiltrate the minds of the American people?
Or our own government to identify gullible people?

What is your take?

reveal of the space force was made today

Attached: coming back in a big way.png (464x370, 25K)

bump because you boomer faggots are annoying as fuck with this Q bullshit.

Attached: 1526335863355.jpg (737x601, 37K)

Attached: cooperating witness.png (664x932, 379K)

tippy top post

Q may be a reference to Q from James Bond- in Spectre he says they put tracking “smart blood” into him- this is exactly what Q-user does, dropping “smart blood” trackable info into the “blood” of communications and info flow on the internet to see where it goes and who spreads it and how it changes.
After his death in 1999, they started using John Cleese and then Ben Whishaw in the newest Bond movies where they are very overt about Bond/MI6 working with the elites.
Another example of movies that show a little bit of what the elite do/know.
>vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/spectre-really-james-bond-tool-occult-elite/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(James_Bond)
>independent.co.uk/news/crash-kills-desmond-llewelyn-bonds-q-1133682.html

Attached: Spectre.png (750x1334, 226K)

Fraaaaaaank!

Attached: image.jpg (600x632, 183K)

more than half of all fire engines dont have any letters in their ID number at all, very strange that this one literally has Q74 on it.

Attached: fire engine ID.jpg (720x470, 76K)

Attached: flood is coming.png (1227x884, 581K)

but isn't a singularity moment usually a galaxy or even universe encompassing event, where the entire universe is converted from dumb matter into thinking computational substrate?

so what was the scale of previous singularities?

why wasn't the entire planet converted into a giant computer post-singularity?

were they limited to earth, and earth was put in a kind of containment quarantine to protect the outside universe?

Attached: Freedom Caucus.jpg (982x404, 223K)

haha imagine being this desperate

Attached: 1528351465679.jpg (765x1024, 82K)

While we suspect that the "Qanon" phenomena is likely Jow Forums trolls engaging in a Live Action Role Play (LARP) version of the Delphic Oracle it is also clear that many are aware of its manipulative potential and will usurp it if they have not already.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1001139404805738498?lang=en

Q posted 7 minutes before trump tweeted

Attached: Happy fathers Day.png (1989x1095, 213K)

t. the "Q" larper himself

kys faggot

Attached: NO NAME.jpg (749x1222, 224K)

Attached: Protect.png (1200x630, 67K)

>inb4 glowinthedark shill ree
I sent my father an email yesterday. am I donald trump?

Attached: Sidley.png (900x450, 263K)

everything that comes and flows from q is bs. it will never be relevant as it does not get the real information flow.

Attached: the 4 booms.jpg (1125x1786, 989K)

Attached: timedifferences.jpg (2232x5180, 1.04M)

Attached: MACK.png (601x724, 259K)

you also say women are the devil, who or what created women?

are they even human?

this

respect your elders user

Attached: singapore.png (1920x3709, 2.49M)

Fuck off Anti-Franker. It's either AnonFrank5 OC or we're stuck with kikes spamming blacked memes. Learn to enjoy the ride

Any connection between space force and North Korea?

>Jow Forums trolls
>driving with Melania in a USSS limo
>taking pictures out of AF1
>literally describing what's happening behind the scenes
>Jow Forums trolls

Fuck off Frank we still know who you are.

Attached: 1528863364841.jpg (700x559, 59K)

>It's being made "Official", but has existed in some form or another for a while now.
>Whites want to leave Earth. Asians want to control Earth. Blacks want to stay on Earth. Jews want to profit off Earth.

Those looking into or dreaming about space travel do seem to be mostly white, we seem to have the most intel and money dedicated to it for the longest. We’re interested in travel, life elsewhere, terraforming, life in space, satellites for comms/weapons/entertainment.
I'm guessing Asian space research is often about satellites for comms control and weapons, with a bit of travel? Do they know something about how valuable Earth is to Others, or just want to "win" it?
My biggest question on the 'Original 3 Planets' theory: if we were so advanced in human knowledge and genetics, why did Blacks want their Garden of Eden to be in a place that wouldn’t galvanize selection towards intelligence? Did they think they'd be just fine with their Edens, but lost so much in the War they they couldn't go towards colder climates?

Well I'm not a bot or a boomer and I happen to have been there for Mega, then early Q, then Mega saying Q was legit insider, then she said he was larp, then she verified something for herself and said he was indeed legit. After that there were many many Q proofs posted. And so I'm sticking with Q and Trump.

I wouldn't call that a prediction, more of an educated guess several others have made. Trump has been talking about space since his "high flying assets" comment when he met with obama.

Attached: 1528985818367.jpg (359x294, 31K)

>believing anything posted without a timestamp
>Jow Forums
please lurk before posting in the future

Attached: 1529080978620.jpg (242x185, 9K)

Never seen an op shot down so fast, impressed with the speed of background research. 10 points.

To all lurkers, its important that you realize shills are being paid to supress any conversation about Q. if you see a proof being posted and then you see someone respond trying to imply that Q is a larp without providing any evidence on their own to back up their point then you can assume that person is a shill. all of these proofs are rock solid and cant be explained away easily at all. decide for yourselves whether its real or not, just know that the proof grows larger and larger by every day that passes.

Attached: 19081290381927312837892.gif (1189x1189, 2.11M)

kek

It was likely a satellite launch. They can do them from subs also.

Did anyone ever figure out the location of the launch?. Because that is the first thing you do.

1) It's US based.

2) That is one way to look at it.

All the matters is getting the information out.

It;s very annoying, and what ticked me off was that I saw people thinking I was Q. I don't talk in mind coding bullshit and have to be followed around by an artificial cult.

1) Not always.

2) Planets/civilizations, solar systems and even galaxies.

3) Because that's not how it works.

4) The solar system Earth is in is quarantined for Femin Virus reasons. Multiple civilization restarts have happened on Earth.

1) God is Man.

2) Yes, but more advanced.

NK and the recent announcement is separate. You don't need manned(or un-manned) craft when you have EMP weapons and RFG(Rods From God) and other weapon systems.

1) It goes back to the nature of the Races back when they had multi-planetary civilizations.

2) Africa has lots of resources and land. Things would have been very different if mining equipment survived the Ark battles.

The information in the KB threads is very powerful because it's real.

1)how did you learn all this information? is this in any books at all?

2)Do you agree that only a collapse of this system will solve our problems? There are no reliable parties, and any movement gets easily infiltrated, especially in the internet age.

3)The movement infiltration part reminds me of groups like Azov and Atomwaffen. You have already spoken about how a color revolution happened in Ukraine, but why do things keep dragging on? It seems as if nothing is "defined" over there, and anything could happen at any time.

4)This also begs the question: will Trump get closer with Russia or not? I'm not gonna fool myself into thinking he's some hero, but I'm thinking in terms of power getting back in European hands. Can something like the numerous American missiles surrounding Russia be negotiated?

So what part of Q is wrong?

The fact that Obama was put through Harvard on Alwaleed bin Talal's Harvard University Muslim Alumni?

The Fact that Soros, Rothschilds, and House of Saud are Trillionaires running the NWO?

The fact that the British Royalty are kiddy fucking cultists?

The fact that North Korea was a paper tiger cut out for the CIA?

Why don't you elaborate and refute specific points with citation to original Q Posts?

Because you can't without drawing attention to the data you are attempting to cover up Glownigger.

So fuck off and KYS. Nothing can stop justice.

Attached: 1529299045785.jpg (1204x1112, 260K)

This thread is hilarious. Q has actually predicted shit and now Frank5 is wondering why Q is more popular than his stupid larp ass.

Attached: 1529315932177.jpg (869x1024, 93K)

Bump.

You surely look reliable when you decide to spam the thread

that's a lot of reddit spacing lad

yeah, so my current theory about Anon5 is it's like the old deep state's first iteration of Q, to make us look like unhinged, weirdo's - think about how bad some of this info sounds when you talk about it in public:

-women are the devil
-feminism is a bio-weapon
-other races are from other planets
-abos are literally genetic experiments that failed

All shit that makes the person saying it literally undateable.

I think Anon5 is the fake insider, leading us off the cliff. Remember, the left loves to blame the other side about their own crimes.

This would also explain his Pied Piper method of leading the HTG threads, we were giving them all a huge head start by pumping them full of info about pedo locations.

Qanon has made predictions come true the next day.

Anon5, if you want to retain credibility, make a prediction about something that will happen tomorrow.

RRREEEEEEEE SHILL GO GLOW IN THE DARK SOMEWHERE ELSE Q PREDICTED YOU WOULD SAY THAT

That does not in any way refute what A5 said. If Q is indeed a think tank or think tank + AI that's serving as a distraction and measuring how superfluous info spreads among platforms, OF COURSE they would drop info like that especially if NXIVM is an expendable character (like if they KNEW that info was getting out anyway and wanted to use it as dye in the water to see who follows the Pied Piper).
That actually supports A5's conclusion

Can I get the gistalt on all of this.

how does a singularity work, then? The computer gains more energy from where? The void of space? When there are still rocks in the ground to rearrange the atoms of?

it's Frank aka Pyramidboi. He's been a lolcow for a long time

REEEEEEEEEE SHILL

is2.Jow Forums.org/x/1529093115753.jpg

Anon5 has also had many instances of giving two different answers to the same question, like a team of people.

>tfw you've completely ignored the Q larp and don't give two shits about him or anyone attacking/defending the larp

>LE Q IS SO EPIC!
>LE Q IS A SHILL!

get a fucking life

Attached: 1525004392630.gif (500x260, 3.97M)

Anon5 was a notorious larper around here for a while. Until we doxxed him and found out he was a guy named Frank with manboobs who used to autistically spam the Planetside II forums with bullshit in the exact same writing style as his "Anon5" larps.

Attached: 1529161187611.gif (305x205, 435K)

1) By being around for a long time and understanding the world. Research,Observe,Think

2) Collapses are cycles, it's the rebuilding that matters.

3) Because the US groups who started it ran out of ideas and/or left.

4) You will see negotiations happen when meetings between them become frequent during or after Syria gets resolved.

"Q" didn't predict anything if it's involved with creating reality events by controlling large numbers of peoples minds at once.

The world doesn't revolve around singular events. I don't need to make predictions like some stupid magic 8 ball or fortune teller at a carnival.

No computer exists.

See:

So these Arks that humans came to earth on, are there remnants of them somewhere we can sport on google earth?
What kind of crystals were the fuel?
Are there any countries or entities artificially making gold?

Q is a larp

Incorrect. Q has his own containment board for a reason. Qtards need to stop spammibg Jow Forums with their shit-tier larp.

Attached: 1511833576749m.jpg (331x1024, 82K)

1) They were all destroyed.

2) Related to energy and reactions.

3) Nearly any rock/element can be replicated in the right labs. Did you think artificial gem stones were only produced this way?.

It's worse then a "LARP", it's complete brain rewriting.

>No computer exists.
mind blown. what the fuck am i typing on right now
REEEEEEEEE LOOK ANOTHER SHILL HOW MUCH ARE THEY PAYING YOU GUYS EVERYBODY LOVES Q

Attached: 1527887388828.jpg (500x619, 35K)

so singularity is achieved without a computer, or with something so advanced you can't even consider it a computer?

Actually makes the most sense

This is how Q explained what the paid shills do. Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-17-06-31-17.png (1440x2560, 492K)

die in a fire frank and quit trying to earn attention. dammit man you think you'd learn.

Attached: 1520020071779.jpg (550x552, 250K)

>It goes back to the nature of the Races back when they had multi-planetary civilizations.

Are ‘Jews’ a specific combination of White/Asian/Black (requiring genes of each race at certain loci or places in their genome) to create a creature with specific brain structure and behaviors?
Are they an early genetic engineering project “The Chosen People” containing all the ‘right’ requirements to make the most intelligent and scheming race to ‘win’ over the others? With white appearance, asian intelligence/control, and black lack of empathy, they would have the means of profiting without guilt.
And the spread of religion/books used to help them convince the people of how special they are- how they are “God’s People” and not to taint their genetic lines.

This would depend on a more intelligent source helping create this though, maybe people left over from an earlier collapse, with knowledge saved in a bunker?

>w-wwe're still in control I swear!
lol scared fags are scared

but how do you explain Q successfully predicting things? It's powered by Trump? Or is Trump hacked?

Can you give us a feel on the size of the Arks that came to earth as well as the shape? Don't tell me they look like shit from Star Wars.

ayo hol up

I've been telling boomers too fuck off solely for the (you)s this entire time, how the fuck do I get my CIA gibs

it's called cold reading and the confirmation bias lad. literally why the fuck would donald trump be spelling out all his 5D backgammon moves in super convoluted posts on 8ch all day

>one alter ego bashing another of the same person's alter egos
do you think i am fooled?

>kid makes a couple posts on Jow Forums
>boomers take it seriously

fucking pathetic

Attached: nope.jpg (613x531, 36K)

>The information is considered “safe”
He didn't say it was wrong, he said it was safe to let """Q""" spread his info.
It shows which accounts pass it on, keeps them entertained, labels them for potential account shutdowns/shadowbans, and probably is used to push occasional falsities to see what the engineered crowds will consider truth as long as it comes from "Q."

kek fukken saved

Attached: arks.jpg (1038x539, 534K)