Drumpfs anti Semitism has been called out by based parkland survivor

Drumpfs anti Semitism has been called out by based parkland survivor

Attached: 9E34DE6F-C6A9-4632-9934-88D72B9158FF.jpg (750x926, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, well how about we discuss the inconsistencies with the Parkland shooting then?

If you voted for Trump, you're complicit in this shit. I endorse your right to guns, voting, and a stable wage be taken away from you. Fuck you for hurting these kids like this. All they and their families wanted was a better life, free from the shithole they came from. And you have the gall to look at them and say "no"?

I hope you all outlive your children.

Never heard of sleepy eyes

>How to spot a jew
It's not hard to do, sweetie.

Attached: i-have-absolutely-no-idea-how-they-know-im-jewish.png (631x725, 244K)

i didnt know being tired made someone jewish, need to evaluate my life

Attached: 1278810336426.jpg (255x220, 21K)

fuck off libtard

ya know, I have been an expert anti-semite since I was 5 and I have never heard of this one, calling bullshit on sarah the sleepy eyed kike chadwick.

Attached: jewslolol.jpg (1088x526, 390K)

I'll not only say no

I'll laugh maniacally while doing so

hamburger bot is on a role today ahy.

Trumps entire family except Melania and Barron are fucking converted kikes. This bitch is as ignorant as a corpse.

>All they and their families wanted
Is shit at my expense. And your expense. Literally everybody else has to pay and bend over backwards so these shitskin 3rd worlders can come here, guilt trip us, and then vote in the same policies that completely destroyed their nations. YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!! YOU BIG GAY PIECE OF SHIT BITCH!!!! IF YOU LOVE THESE SPIC KIKES AND NIGGERS AND EVERYBODY ELSE I HATE SO MUCH YOU LET THEM LIVE IN YOUR PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 1512685261869.gif (350x262, 2.36M)

No

You can’t criticize her, she’s a parkland suvivor

More of those faggot kike, deep state shit stains should have died, and then shamelessly paraded around like ornaments by their fellow tribe without any sense of genuine mourning whatsoever. Just blatant huckstering.

Attached: florida-high-school-kids-happy-to-be-on-ellen.jpg (810x1233, 238K)

Show me where in this social contract (which I never signed) it says that I am responsible for footing the bill for foreign nationals I will never meet, let alone see what they're supposed to bring to the table. Show me where in the Constitution it says I must commit suicide by altruism

autism

She got “verified” on twitter for being a school shooting survivor?

Stop, parkland survivors are stronk and fucking based

Attached: 26333BC1-62BE-4BC0-9267-8613669219DF.jpg (572x503, 73K)

She is an activist

She's a mouth piece by the left to use emotion and guilt tripping in place of a rational argument just like you you fucking FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: qYgQ7LH.gif (500x271, 985K)

You should have given a trigger warning

whatever you say sleepy eyes

Attached: crazy cats.png (1024x1004, 747K)

I've been a professional counter-semitic and a certified bad goy for 15 years and I've never heard of sleepy eyes before.

I thought we spotted them on the nose.

FUMPF ALSO WROTE NBC: DOES THIS STAND FOR "NOTHING BUT COHENS"????????

ANOTHER ANTI-SEMITIC RIGHT-WING DOG WHISTLE FROM SLUMPF

lmao

Attached: we-love-holocaust-class.png (262x272, 143K)

Jesus, they'll claw for any toehold, won't they?

Anywhere they can fit the wedge of 'Antisemite!', their greatest weapon.

JEJ

Attached: 1529264703259.jpg (459x500, 44K)

Mexico is full of anti LGBT bigots. How are we going to save transgenders if we let bigots come over?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200

Attached: 1524166768441.png (1062x2208, 1.56M)

never heard of this