Why do we keep winning? degenerates are being killed left and right and White Nationalism is rising...

why do we keep winning? degenerates are being killed left and right and White Nationalism is rising. Is the tide finally tuning?

Attached: 1529362741381.png (351x443, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrLHJp-h2VM
pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Next up Stitches?

Attached: wptv-rapper-stitches-Phillip-Katsabanis_1485514214156_54112631_ver1.0_640_480[1].jpg (640x480, 170K)

Anyone else here listen to their music?

I unironically like Lil Pump

theyr all cute

I like...Yachty, Pump, Uzi, and Xxx. I mean sure they are degenerates and look retarded but at least the music was original and not the same regurgitated shitty pop or drink a beer country music or og gangster rap

gas
double gas

Who dies next?

Hey! Liberal elitist here - I like when cultureless, drug addled trash die too! Nationalists aren't winning, Lil Peep was as Aryan as it gets.

Who the fuck are those?

>6ix9ine isnt on there

>listening to "OOGA BOOGA STEAL MONEY FUCK BITCHES" unironically
Someone's parents didn't raise them right.

God willing

you're not white so you can listen to dog shit for all i care lel

yoyoyo check out the rhyme yo i should be famous

yo donald trump mumpity hump
you look kinda plump and you belong in a dump
ill kick you in the rump your hands look like stumps
bitch ass cracka lookin like he got the mumps!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see Uzi, Pump, and Yachty, but who are the others?

>69 is still the untouchable troll of all time.

Attached: you a silly nigga.jpg (788x800, 137K)

bud im not into rap at all but that was FIRE!

XXXTentacion supported Donald Trump. Why do you hate this based black guy? Because you are racist

Kodak.

u just totaly pwnd that noob trump hah wht a fagot!

OHHH sHIT SON JUST SHIT ON TRUMP THE RACIST NAZI!!!!

>Swedish
>Aryan

IN THE HOOD

based colombiano desu

>White Nationalism is rising

Any proof for that? My observation sees the west becoming more degenerate and more millennial's and gen z moving to the left.

We're winning, and it isn't because of imaginary frog magic. It's of our own sheer will and because we are forcing whites to take a good look at their future if they don't shape up

Attached: 1529145151911.png (534x629, 100K)

Yeah since 69 is a convicted pedo. He unironically needs some cyanide gas in his life.

Yo yo Hol'up Hol'up *smacks lips.

>Justin Trudeau like it in da poophole
Rainbow socks an he has a jew fro

XXXTenacion was based, willing to bet he was shot because he was on our side. Have some respect.

And because ive been playing spot the white people for the last 4 years and we have got to do something for fucks sake. I mean our only other option is line up for the gulag camps again

breddy good leaf, now all you need is retarded tattooes, dirty hair and faggot sneakers and you'll be a real rapper

What's wrong with Bones? He's white, conservative, and doesn't rap about politics. Plus his instrumentals are spme of the best in the genre.

Attached: 1528179352498.jpg (800x450, 94K)

Yeah bro. He really was and he wasn't a fake coward like 69 or Lil Pump. At least he really had a fucked up life and meant what he said and had substance lyrically

Also, GhostMane (Uppermost righthand corner) is pretty esoteric and is knowledgable on the occult and as what I'm aware of Hitler held paganistic beliefs

how did nobody check this for accuracy ?

Attached: 1510811171886.gif (800x533, 1.34M)

I fucking love Peep man. Fuck all the drug shit, but being a reject like he sings about, hits home with me. Being a reject is what brought me here.

Attached: rap.jpg (1582x1627, 659K)

They are all satanists.

>literal nobody dies
>feminists hate him for beating a pregnant womyn
>"OMgerd, we're winning gaiz"

It surprises me that people here can actually correlate a name to those sketches

The only people celebrating X's death are women and queers. So which one are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=JrLHJp-h2VM

just gonna post this here again

I can't name a single one

6ix9ine is literally one of us, a certified 4channarian, he visits /b/ and/fa/ like all the time, he learned his troll ways right here in 4 chan, thats his advantage

XXXTentacion died from a bullet today. He's supposed to be the one in the top middle.

Lil peep wasnt smug or terribly obnoxious, he was a poor dude, a loner, and an addict of course, he was a world class degenerate but he didnt harm anyone directly. The jews used his deppresing music to fetishize depression but thats another story

rip Jon lennen

Who's the chink?

> at least the music was original
>repeating gucci gang for a few minutes = music

aliens, pls incinerate this planet

fuck off swede cuck,

its not normal to be a nigger lover like yourself.

and he's a pedophile too ffs

Attached: tekashi_fuccmode.jpg (1080x1280, 163K)

Is this tentacle nagger even real or did Jow Forums make him up?

No. The degenerates have millions of fans to cheer them on and also to grieve them. We're winning the battle, but not the war.

Probably Rich Chigga/Rich Brian.

How do you know he scrolls through Jow Forums?

hes also jewish
made a post on instrgam about it
some spic called him his spic brother and hes like nah im jewish
probably how he got away with pedophillia

Lil Peep did nothing wrong. Was legit musical genius

Attached: lil_peep.jpg (1000x1000, 200K)

pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

>Around 2 a.m. on October 8, XXXTentacion was in the living room of the apartment playing Minecraft and using Skype.

Dude was just trying to find diamond this whole time.

Next: This abomination

Attached: images (15).jpg (443x332, 26K)

I take it as a badge of honor that I dont know a single fucker on that list.

Attached: backtoreddit.jpg (717x880, 183K)

Its gonna continue white pride or not. Expect more guys. Im looking forward to it.

Starting from top left
>?
>XXX
>Ghostmane
>?
>?
>?
>Lil Yatchy
>21 savage
>Lil Uzi
>Lil Bo Peep
>Lil Pump
>?

The one that looks like a crackhead is Bones, and bottom right is Rich Chigga

69 is pure shit

>degenerates are being killed left and right
it's always been like this

>White Nationalism is rising
nope, white nationalism is a meme, homophobia and traditionalism are coming up though

Ricegum

if its like
456 etc
6 is slug christ 4 is probably bones
5 is xavier wulf
12 is rich brian

Attached: bape goth.jpg (750x750, 62K)

it was inevitable
lefties dont generally have kids, and if they do, their kids grow up to be faggots that dont breed

im glad ghostemane is on this list

69 is /ourguy/

its pretty interesting how most of these new wave rappers are actually pretty based and masculine, Bones is a fan of MDE