An African exchange student is on the news for beating up his coach. ワロス

An African exchange student is on the news for beating up his coach. ワロス

Attached: unnamed (3).gif (414x258, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.tbs.co.jp/sp/newseye/tbs_newseye3399457.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7IiR0ULxCT4
mainichi.jp/english/articles/20180618/p2a/00m/0na/023000c
youtube.com/watch?v=nUdLcrqoJB4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047290/Chauncey-Hardy-dead-American-basketball-player-dies-beating-Romanian-bar.html
youtu.be/YsJWGTmJU94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce fag

>Nig acting like a Nog

Black people are naturally violent no matter where in the world their pity points take them

nigs gunna nog, nip

Rest assured, he will be dealt with neutrally and fairly by the Japanese criminal justice system.

>ur surprised at nigger behavior?
nigs gonna nog.

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 39K)

Q predicted this

that looks like a ref

That's what happen when you fall for the American sports meme

Behead him Shinji-san!

Brack pepol

ooga booga
bix nood weree muh chickens
*punches*

I only see a basketball American in his natural habitat and exhibiting typical behavior.

news.tbs.co.jp/sp/newseye/tbs_newseye3399457.htm

Sorry it's in Japanese

BURAKKU

Attached: hurannsisu-640x535.png (640x535, 237K)

why would Chinese have attacked him but not the Japanese?

Can’t wait until japan gets CHINESED by their Chinese overlords. You think they forgot about Nanking? They’re going to use your porcelain Japanese dolls as cum receptacles. Screen cap this.

Chinese are alphas. They laugh at SJW bullshit. The Chinese are the true master race. They control the Jews and they will make sure japan and Korea go down in flames with the rest of Europe.

bump
good god, japan as a society is NOT ready for africans. your country would get wrecked so quick. which would hopefully bring about a samurai resurgence.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IiR0ULxCT4

>Nig leans into a check, hard
>nip falls to the floor, nig gets a foul

mainichi.jp/english/articles/20180618/p2a/00m/0na/023000c

Ref got 10 stitches, but said, "I want you to continue playing basketball" and didn't file charges.

Lol the Japanese resurgence will occur when half Chinese half Japanese hybrids seize control of japan like the alphas they are.

AROUND BLACKS

FUCKOOF CHONG

the referee cucked and said he won't press charges
J A P S == C U C K S
J A P S == C U C K S
J A P S == C U C K S
J A P S == C U C K S
J A P S == C U C K S

do you mean referee ?

Weird how blacks seem to behave like niggers wherever they go.
>youtube.com/watch?v=nUdLcrqoJB4

Attached: 565465464.png (300x229, 61K)

A basketball American went to Romania, put a hat on a Rom girl's head at a bar and he got put in a coma then died. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047290/Chauncey-Hardy-dead-American-basketball-player-dies-beating-Romanian-bar.html

I hope you're being serious. I heard Japanese prisons were pretty bad.

Whodathunkit.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

hahah why are they all so short

>chinese
>alphas
I've never met one in my life and I'm surrounded by em

KNOCK OUT BLOW!

>one
Lol also this story.

cultural status: ENRICHED

Attached: image.jpg (400x276, 63K)

You really can't take the nigger out of a nigger

can we PLEASE get a translation of the comments?

>Invading nogs violently protesting the police.
>Because two nogs got injured.
>the reason they were injured is running from police.
>they jumped from a second floor.
I can't even laugh at this shit anymore.

Attached: 1491433594411.jpg (850x464, 124K)

Probably because his coach was dressed like a ref.
You don't disrespect the uniform.

Attached: 20180618_201130.jpg (1072x804, 143K)

sauce on anime?

Preasu, come fuck ourru nihonjin women big bracku man! Konnichiwa niggasaki hironigma bukkaki!

ワンパンマン

Learn to use yandex rverse image search. Google bowed down to the apes and since their image search has gone to shit. Because objective AI has a tendency upon analyzing facts to turn "racist"

Look at that silly fucker. He wuz a gud boi, he was turning his life around.

>日本に来て我が国のようにのさばる奴
帰れや
Dont come to Japan and roam around like its your own country. Go home

>強制送還が妥当
Of course he should be deport

>んなことするから偏見が生まれるんだよ
this is why prejudice exists

>これから日本は外国人が多くなるから当然こういう事も多くなるし
犯罪率もどんどん上がっていくよ。
Of course Japan has more foreigners nowadays so of course more things like this will happen. The crime rate will rise too

He was just venting the racism he feels from the japs every day, he a good boi go to the shinto shrine every sunday

I'll spoonfeed only because you contributed something noteworthy to the thread. It's Memories (1995). It was a movie made of three parts. This is from the second one, "Stink Bomb" iirc.

Glad to see that based nips are still based as usual.
But seriously, your right wing party has majority control of your government, and your prime minister is a fucking far-right monarchist, how is this shit even happening in the first place?

Why are the brraks so virorent? You pray your basketbarr and you punch the referee when you committ fourr?

>>んなことするから偏見が生まれるんだよ
>this is why prejudice exists

Attached: 1505316307478.jpg (900x1200, 186K)

imagine how it would be under the leftist. i shudder

Nigs gettin to noggin

Unlike garbage Western prisons they force you to work a job aka the worst punishment possible for a nigger

Can you blame him? Imagine being 6ft tall, having a giant penis and being a talented basketball player. Now insert tiny dick manlet jap bossing you around thinking he knows how to play basket ball with his squinty eyes and tiny frame.

It’s been 3 months since he came from Congo as a contract basket player and he got homesick.
He was struggling and suffering in a totally foreign environment. He only speaks French but had to take classes in high school where everything’s taught in Japanese just like other Japanese students.
He’s so stressed to get stared by Japanese everywhere he goes just because he is black and stand out..
And above all he is just 15 years old.... we should be tolerant .____.

You’re just upset the Chinese alphas are using Japanese whores as cum receptacles.

I thought Nips didn't allow niggers in their country.

You're both literally the same people though.

Kill yourself. You're pathetic.

That's a meme

Japan is already turning into little Nepal

Attached: Selected_008.jpg (1200x800, 853K)

let him have a go with your anime pillow wife

that was a ref, and that was on theync.com yesterday. This is a new angle. couldn't rightly tell if it was negroid in other angle, but had my suspicions. Here's to chinamen taking him to re-education camp for 6 years. Those fuckers are truly pathetic. The most ungrateful species on the planet.

>I'm surrounded by em.
>Never left my basement.
Hmmmmmm. Also, check what the Chinese were gonna do to three nignog American basketball players when they were caught stealing. Life in a labour camp working like a good nog should. Imagine if they were caught punching a Chinese man, bullet to the back of the head most likely, if a vigilante crew didn't come out with butchers knives and bamboo sticks to beat the nigger to death.

Chinese alphas cannot be cucked!! We will never forget Nanking you Japanese bitches!

youtu.be/YsJWGTmJU94

The nigger was probably an exchange student from burgerland.

Attached: americano_mutt_56.jpg (1737x499, 341K)

I agree, it's not his fault ... whoever imported him and let him roam free is at fault.

ENRICHED

congo
purest nog

I love Japan:
>Have a total of 1.75% foreign immigrants in your population.
>Most are Chinese and Korean which share similar culture and work ethic.
>Call yourself a little *immigrant group* because three families of ethnic Nepalis moved in a span of 5 years.

lol, niggers
not even once. if you won't learn, i have no sympathy. he relaxed.

Attached: fiki3.png (1268x863, 1.42M)

How? I thought all niplands immigration laws are strict as fuck? Is it also some asylum bullshit?

What's up with all these Chinese shills?

Is it Chink-American mutts?

Xi's 50 cent army?

The amount of cuckoldry in that comment section is making me mad.

thanks, fag
>>Call yourself a little *immigrant group* because three families of ethnic Nepalis moved in a span of 5 years.
You misspelled 80k with three families.

Almost every convienice store has a poo working in it nowadays

Come visit for yourself

Attached: 20160424-00010001-bfj-001-1-view.jpg (400x300, 42K)

>every convienice store has a poo working in it nowadays
Huh. I saw one working a convenience store in Argentina. What's up with that?

My friend coaches at a private high school and they have a 6’9” African exchange student that he knows is 20 years old. It’s bullshit.

The Chinese horde is coming for your porcelain Japanese dolls. We will crush you underfoot of our billion man army. How can the aging Japanese population protect itself from this mighty Chinese onslaught? One Chinese man can do the work of 10 sex doll obsessed japense betas. The Jews work for the Chinese. We have completely infiltrated your society and we are tightening the vice grip as I type. Tremble before the master race Japanese dog!

calm down chankoro.

assaulting someone cause they talked with your girl is low IQ thug thing to do.

They came as refugee, until the government give them a response about their refugee demand they can work, it take 6 month then they can apply once again, a lot of people are coming from Pakistan, India, and Nepal as "refugee".

Yeah it's a ref

You've been enriched.

How did that alliance work out for you Japanese dog? Mwhahhahaa!

You cucks with your chink rape fantasies will have no say. America stands with Japan against all aggressors.

Attached: 132399843265190.png (948x578, 764K)

Unless it's our servicemen.

Dude tip off a rival school or admin or something. That’s endangering the whole student body for a game of floorsqueak. Fuck that

That's the best mutt meme I've seen in a while. Fantastic.

Hahahha, how is America going to gas up those aircraft carriers after we finally allow the dollar to collapse fool. You’re living on borrowe time white man. Dragon Energy is code for working for China you fool!

The civilized nation of japan isn’t as used to the barbarism that’s common in America

Beating the shit out of someone trying to fuck you is the right thing to do. I'd put money on the nigger pestering the girl while she was with her boyfriend. If you try to steal a guys girl, you open yourself up to being beaten to death.

You Jap anons need to spread that video around Japan. Keep out the niggers.

Attached: 03498759873487598345.webm (288x360, 319K)

>Trying to fuck you*
Fucking execute me for phone posting

Hey pingpong. I visited your country for a summer and I noticed in most big cities there were a ton of black people trying to get tourists into their bars and clubs, clearly to rip them off and force them to pay once they get the bill for a $100 drink or some shit, but where did the nigs come from and why do they all work for these clubs?

Oh well, dont fuck or disrespect someone elses missus in another country then.

Stupid dead burger

So send him back to Congo and he can hunt gazelle and get AIDS or whatever else they do for fun around there. If he wants to live in a civilized society he needs to act like a civilized human. Don't give in to the cucked mentality that's ruined so many western countries already

The japense are dogs and they will pay for Nanking. The Chinese bide their time but they never forget.