What if we jew the jews

Since all our symbols are hate symbols that get you ostracized. What if we all just dressed as jews. We could identify ourselves even in public as a bunch of buff aryan guys in yamika with star of david necklaces amongst the crowd of slimey jews. You know they could never make the star of david a hate symbol. There would be nothing they could do. We could even have our own bar-mizvahs where we lynch niggers.

Attached: download.jpg (193x261, 17K)

daily reminder that the jews didn't cause your shithole problems but in fact it was you not adapting to the current times. This means you, white trash.

would be funny but it wouldn't work

>t. Spic invader

Pretty good idea actually. It is kind of like how they mock us with their crytpo-jew intergration techniques. Start dressing like them whilst also denouncing Judaism (this is important). There is defiantly more of us than there is of them.

"Whoever fights with monsters should see to it that he does not become a monster in the process. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

look up the legends of Khazar's and keep Hollywood in your mind

>What if we jew the jews
Literally what this board has been doing for the last 3 years faggot.

fuck off disgusting rat.

Attached: 1528310832184.jpg (890x890, 84K)

wrong. jews actually get things done.

That's insane.

But... that so fucking crazy it might work!

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

>buff aryan guys
Bwahahahahahahaha

Good idea, but I think we should be encouraging NEETs, blacks, and Mexicans to do this. It may not be a good idea to have WASP's do it, because it could actually improve their image. Regardless, this would be fun to see how this turns out.

Jews havent gotten anything done since 1999. That was their peak, every year they lose power, their central figures dying or accused of lude acts. The kike powerbase is falling. Tel Aviv is the homosexual capital of the world.

Gratz bro, I've been shilling a similar concept for at least 6 months. It's easier to impersonate a jew online or if you're white with certain (((features))).

Attached: 1485101685535.jpg (718x718, 54K)

>Nazi's using the SOD?
Can an autist make a white supremacist ethnostate meaning for the SOD? pictogram and everything.

nice cope

>cope
Back to plebbit schomo

keep coping

Once the Germans (nazi's) saw that the end was near they simply went to Israel and have been continuing the 3rd Reich in plain site. The Germans ultimately jewed the jews in their own "promised land" It's no coincidence that Israel creation started in 45.

Copecopecopecope love me sum cope.
How did Syria work out for you schomo?

what went wrong with syria?

>We could even have our own bar-mizvahs where we lynch niggers.
so a regular bar mitzva?

Umm let's see. Russian influence, Bashar al-Assad still in power.. what went right?

What went right for kikes I mean.

Theres more subtle ways to do this.
I mean Ive seen one of my 'fellow white people' twitter accounts posted here after some seemingly outrageous jew posting.
Twitter has no reach at all but the points proven, theyve created an untouchable class but its no closed shop, anyone can claim it, after all they think they look like us.
Reactions to Its OK to be Jewish posters would interesting

DONT DO THIS, GOYEM

Attached: 1528802654052.jpg (1417x999, 201K)

"times" just don't magically appear out of nowhere... what you're really talking about is the ideological undercurrent that shapes dominant culture. The "times" are shaped by people, there is no forward or backback. There's only right or wrong.

Now fuck off normie faggot.

shhhhhhhhhhh the truth hurts their feeewings...

Attached: gfmqwc54y8411.jpg (3500x2300, 879K)

Like anybody on this board is a buff aryan man irl lmao

this is exactly why Jews have a secret language.

perhaps (their) plan was to destabilize eu with flood of syrian(isis) rapefugees..
>khazari juice are capable of anything(but i live semetic sephardic juice.. they bro-tier)
>kek

Attached: bs6oe198bt311.jpg (3295x4367, 1.85M)

if you only attack n expose khazari larping juice n say you love semetic juice(n i do) no one can ever call you any-semetic
>kek da lojik

>mass migration into Europe
>right wing rise in Europe
>people getting more nationalistic

Another backfire. Yeah no

Palestinians and lebanese are also semites...

>we jew the jews
>where we lynch niggers.
Pick one faggot! But nice divide and conquer (((white))) boi. You're a fucking jew and that's the bottom line so fuck off.

Attached: 1499120939017.png (300x300, 101K)

Too late, this happened already in 1952

One of two things.
A) They complain about antisemitism
B) You get invited to shabat dinner.

this

they ok tooo leaf-bro