Why are muslims all so stupid?

Why are muslims all so stupid?

Attached: 1508397730051.jpg (700x564, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/banging-cousins-to-islamic-state/
islamqa.info/en/105
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those aren't Muslims those are Niggers, To answer your questions they literally had muskets 30 years ago till we upgraded their weapons to AK's because America is retarded.

Inbreeding. Quran permits cousins to marry. Multiply that by 1400 years and you get a sub 80IQ average across muslim nations which is close to retardation levels.

Such people arr physically and mentally incapable if integration in our society sunce you need 95+, to function properly.

Attached: 1528707764387m.jpg (1024x617, 52K)

>Stupid
>Baited you into becoming a deranged sociopath
>Accepted more by high society out of sympathy and get higher paying jobs
>24/7 thot fuckfest

I don't see it

Attached: 3ac.jpg (1068x701, 60K)

They are nothing short of the most inbred creatures to have ever walked the Earth.

More than 1400 years of back to back cousin marriages. Imagine what that does to an organism.

They are dysgenic homonculi.

Attached: I9H4LNC_d(2).jpg (640x368, 29K)

They are known to have low IQs due to inbreeding.

What are those dwarfs in the OP? What race are they and where can they be found?
It's the first time I see some dwarfs irl

Inbreeding. You haven’t figured that out yet dumb nigger?

Attached: DF06F05A-FED6-4D02-820F-2DAD85AD8F6B.jpg (1560x985, 165K)

They invented Algebra

Islam wasn’t around when Algebra was invented. Shoot yourself kike.

congrats, Indians invented zero and and europeans invented calculus.

Inbreeding

unz.com/akarlin/banging-cousins-to-islamic-state/

I don’t understand you white retards. Did you personally invent anything? You think in terms of groups because your individual life is so pathetic. You incels need pussy.

Whites created almost everything you have on Earth. Shoot yourself you filth.

>Calculus
>Without Algebra
Absolute state of mutt education.

Those were Persians, kike. They were not muslim and were enslaved by the Caliphate.

>Al-gebra
Islam wasn't as popular but it was arraound retart

Lots and lots of inbreeding

>Algebra started with the Persians
>t. Taco Nigger

please don't judge the american education system based on what you see here at Jow Forums, these are the losers of the system, the people left behind., and somehow they believe in supremacy

>why is water wet?

>Sociology major

Your enemy is not the Muslim, Swedish man, but the Jews letting them in, destroying your Christian faith, and turning your women into whores.

No, that’s your own fault. Not the Jews fault.

>muslims in Europe are raping and committing crimes because of Jews
You guys really are inbred

If only it were easy to point at a single thing and say "this is why they're retarded, and we can fix it by stopping this". It has everything to do with genes and how they developed in different environments. Divergent evolution in humans is the explanation. Concerning all brown people, I don't think it's that they're stupid, but rather whites are exceptional due to the peculiar circumstances they evolved in. Intelligence itself isn't so important. It's other genes that cause their behavior that we interpret as stupid, like random acts of violence. To us it's perplexing because it seems like they didn't THINK about the consequences of their actions, but it was just them acting instinctively as per their genes. I say intelligence isn't the most important thing. Just look at the Chinese. They're intelligent, but they still act like niggers.

Islam was created but the jesuit kikes sent by the pope to unite the Bedouin’s into a controllable fighting force to be used as a proxy army.

Inventing the wheel doesn't mean you invented the car.

Doesn't make sense. All cultures and races inbred with their cousins for thousands of years. Europe, with its small population, also have a huge percentage of cousin-cousin inbreeding (amongst peasantry and nobility, look at the nose and jaws of Habsburgs).

Muslims aren't a race. You can't put a definite IQ on them because it stretches from Morroco to Indonesia. Also northern Arabs are basically genetically identical to the meds in Greece, southern Italy and Spain

>jesuits in the 6th century
>Pope having that much power in the 6th century
literal retard
>I hate shidskins!! Israel is based because they kill the shidskin!
go back to r/T_D

>I won’t take personal responsibility for allowing my fellow man to accept Jewish degeneracy

islamqa.info/en/105