The U.S. legal age is 18

The U.S. legal age is 18...

Attached: 1529203995923.webm (640x800, 874K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/primary-sources/24
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not in every state fucko

most states are 16 you idiot and it used to be 13

HOLY FUCK....LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT BURGER!

what burger

milkies!

Attached: 1518636440035.jpg (1096x735, 266K)

I feel like she could become a whale at any moment

Sauce?

i don't care if it is rose to 40, unironiucally

t. milf fan

what -A - burger

This is part of the reason aoc was raised in the first place, of course teenage girls are pretty and well shaped, the idea is to only breed women who'll remain attractive until menapause.

16-18, though I wonder if there is a federal limit. Apparently the military honors marriages with persons as low as 12.

its a fine line. you have to be in-tune with the cosmic hamburger to precisely allocate enough resources to her royal milkness, lest she be corrupted

mat.i on instagram
She is 16

Nope its by state 16 in MASS and VT

modern pollution is making women develop earlier, chemicals called endocrine disruptors

I used to think it was because society recognized it takes longer for a child to mature than previously thought, but that makes more sense, the feminist hags of society worried about having to compete with teen puss.

not quite that high
chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/primary-sources/24

Attached: yyjgfjfj.png (225x225, 106K)

Attached: Untitled.png (620x468, 135K)

just imagine how big her milkers will get when she gets pregnant holy shit

Attached: 5EF21124-DFE6-40E0-874A-853E47C34100-4082-0000032AE3BD980A.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Has this whore ever heard of a bra? Doesn't look like it, fucken disgusting. Imagine the sweat under those things, its stench.

No...

Safe sex means sexual relationships do not necessarily interfere with a girl's education or career. At one stage it did mean that, especially since having a child under 14 is dangerous and there were cases in India of really young children dying from blood loss due to ripped vaginas on their wedding nights, but nowadays a 16 year old is fully physically matured.

The only justifiable argument for age of consent is eugenics.

>the feminist hags of society worried about having to compete with teen puss.
This is likely their reasons... On the same note these same people started the fat positivity so they could forsake exercise, eat sugar and fats and still feel like they're entitled to get laid.

That being said, the argument that fat positivity itself is eugenic is persuasive. We do not want women of such low will power to breed either.

>implying it's not the best part
day of the rake cannot come any sooner

gotta admit she look dumb as shit tho

found the faggot

Eh, oh well

Hey its op. Sorry for the retarded post I assumed the legal age is 18 in us. I live in california. But I think this proves debatable for countries that do mostly have 18 age of consent.

I can teach her to read.

HOLY FUCK! I can't believe how juicy that A1 burger from whataburger looks. If youve never had a whataburger your a faggot comminist.

And? You act like that's a bad thing. More cushion for the pushin. No real man wants a fucking ugly girl like pic related with thighs the size of twigs and the body of a 12 year old boy. Real men wants mounds of mounds of jiggly goodness to stuff our faces in. The woman OP posted is a 9, and added weight wouldn't change that number till she reaches maybe 300 lbs. After that it's a little much.

Attached: 5 out of 10 at best.jpg (700x339, 56K)

sure the age of consent is 16 in most states, but then you have to deal with fucking someone who's in high school. not worth the trouble.

You can tell she has a tummy under there but its good weight. A whole new meaning to thicc. If she isn't careful though time will not be kind to her

Hes right, the Burgers are known for their size.. but I think this is some kind of Spic

That's why it is okay to rape them, trying to be all smug and shit... must learn their place... with beatings

She looks fantastic now. Somebody should enjoy her while they can, because I have seen 10s turn into 5s pretty quickly as time goes forward.

16 in the UK, lower in some other European countries. You see the chavvy "paedo-hunters" on YouTube posing as 14/15-year-old girls and saying it's wrong when it's considered fine in Germany. Odd how the number the government gives can just completely redefine people's morality.

>the most liberal state that also houses the most pedo-jews also has the most prudish AoC

Attached: 1502769113431.gif (500x561, 504K)

>takes a bite and holds it in her mouth
is this autism

found the junior school teacher

Everything legal is actually illegal.

u mad amerifags?

Attached: polanski67.jpg (623x770, 124K)

maybe she doesn't want to read? ffs

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE NAPPY!

Attached: 1516772077327.jpg (263x191, 6K)

that was a very seductive move honestly

God damn she's smug eating that sandwich.

For some reason having sex with a girl under 16 is illegal under federal law if you do it overseas. But if a state makes it legal then its fine.

she looks exactly like my friend, but the boobs arent as big

meaning she is probably almost a legal midget. close in age also

Put down the sandwich ya fat cow.

fuck, not with those kike nails. bitches like that are not going near my cock.

Theres something about this webm that just infuriates me...

Dem tiddies ain't 16.

This canadian made me laugh out loud.
Please legalise guns in canada so that he may go on a shooting spree!

Thanks for doing your part to ruin my nofap record, fucker.

Attached: The Leaf Special.jpg (800x522, 72K)

>Sourdough burger
Muh dick!

> she's 16
And by the time she's 25, she'll weigh 350 pounds.

California is lenient on Chinese cartoons, but has high AOC. Makes you think.

Attached: the jews fear the samuai.png (640x480, 523K)

Looks like a dead heat in a zeppelin race.

Attached: futurist-airship-1910.jpg (1000x584, 80K)

So what, faggot?
Hit it, and quit it.
Then rape it, and murder it.
Get my meaning?
Mur.
Dur.
Her.

Thank god I don't live in that shithole then.

Can you tell some of your drug mule buddies up here to go back home?

Look at the belly. She will soon turn into a keg.

My gf is 15