BREAKING: Visionary Poet Shot Dead

Attached: Screenshot_20180618-175529_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LQwbaXMVslM?t=2m25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet a white man shot him

You just know how fucked American culture is when they actually follow someone that looks like that, at first i thought it's this ironic talk on 4chanbabout some degerate weirdo but it turns out American youth actually knows who that is, youtube is filled with rip comments while I had to Google this guy. Even on Jow Forums there are people defending this retard, its just unbelievable

i highly doubt it

this guy made a rap video where he was hanging a white child, right? glad he's dead regardless, but i think i might be veeeery glad!!

This

yup here it is
youtu.be/LQwbaXMVslM?t=2m25s
GET A LOAD OF THIS
wow it's a celebratory event today isnt it

The odds are heavily against it.

Attached: 1519736596754.jpg (1688x2050, 1.09M)

Hope he burns in hell.

why is this shit being spammed on Jow Forums

The man was a legend and a great poet

>nigger ho bitch ass mufuggin nigger muffin crack whore bitch fuck nigger nigger fuck whore bang bang scrrrrraw pa pa da po-lice shoot the white man scra scra pop nigger fuck bitch ass fuck
Beautiful.

NNNNNNNNNOICE
this is the kid that got decked on stage about a year ago right?

Attached: the-economist5.jpg (1080x920, 410K)

I can’t wait until culture revives

implying whitey ever did shit to him. Plus, the cop that shot Philando was an indo-Mexican. The first two days of that news story, every news outlet said 2 white cops did it. That is seared in my memory. No irony in the fact that he was murdered by one of his own kind.

Literally who?

yt women

Attached: Untitled.png (512x648, 387K)

I've never heard of this guy, nor had any of my coworkers. If I had to guess what's happening he's some C-lister who got killed acting like a retarded thug and now the (((person))) who owns the rights to his music is trying to up the value one last time before he fades away, to that end his friends will all pretend this guy mattered.

Did they mention he was a master of "urban patois" and "literally Shakespeare"?

rappers rarely get shot by white men, they tend to have enough money to not casually engage in fuckery with George Zimmerman types.

A nigger shot him
Only if someone started a hashtag called #xxxtentacionhevennudes

Attached: Tanya136.jpg (736x1040, 142K)

Good. Another nigger victim of white supremacy.

It was two black dudes, one in a red mask, if you believe another, earlier thread. Didn't go too deep into it myself.

RIP he was my fav rapper.

Attached: dindonuffin.jpg (640x799, 58K)

One down, many to go. Baby steps

Statistics indicate otherwise my dude.

Same. When I was a kid, about as ethnic as I got was listening to some nigger "rap" about parent's not understanding them. This is levels of degeneracy past that. I'm glad he's dead.

This is more disgusting media propaganda. They say he was shot but then conveniently neglect to mention that it was by two black males. (((They))) are evil incarnate.

If he was such a visionary why didnt he see it coming ?

worthless negroes all over....

Attached: nogwarts.jpg (1024x871, 128K)

I hate rap but hes mine too now

Oh no, that sucks!

Attached: ngr2.jpg (1200x1344, 277K)

SCUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAANG

Attached: 1529360311610.jpg (229x220, 21K)

Quality shit post my man.

Attached: 1529212956684m.jpg (1024x1001, 132K)

Great news OP
i might touch myself tonight

Why is this news?