What's your opinion on this?

What's your opinion on this?

Attached: SAD!.jpg (960x733, 66K)

kek so much. They know PoCs love McDonalds more than white amerifats.

optimum levels of capitalism

le late stage capitalism
le cringe corporate twitter accounts

Doesn't exist.

Top fucking kek. Amazing.

Look up @McDonaldsDM on twitter.

Moonman got his job back

Attached: 033AEDE6-1C97-415A-8BDB-D43386CF70A5.png (839x464, 747K)

I don't get it?

Tits or it didn't happen

S

Attached: C8MoLKvU0AIIQ6O.jpg (576x1024, 77K)

fuck capitalism

>Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Attached: 1514859399408.png (713x611, 26K)

>PoC
you pussy ass faggot

Literally and unironically capitalism at it's finest. This is how it should be done

my reaction is "lmao"

A guy has just died, they pretty much reply with "how sad" then proceed to advertise.

If you've ever seen south park the movie, when Kenny dies and the doctor screams whilst hitting the hospital bed "it just doesn't get any easy" a split seconds he gets up and walks off whistling a happy tune. That's pretty much it in a tweet.

Bigot racist mensaugeist!

McDonaids?

>
>A guy has just died, they pretty much reply with "how sad" then proceed to advertise.
>If you've ever seen south park the movie, when Kenny dies and the doctor screams whilst hitting the hospital bed "it just doesn't get any easier"**** a split seconds he gets up and walks off whistling a happy tune. That's pretty much it in a tweet.
Jesus Christ. I really need to fucking proof read.

I'm black. I can't be racist

nigger

of course not, you have to be human first

why can't bitch ass crackers be nice for once?

They don't speak for all whites man, you seem alright. That being said, blacks absolutely can be racist, you don't get a free pass...

kek I'm going to McDonald's right now

It’s funny how you Brits fuck up your own language so often. Germans learn English as a second language and speak more legible than you.