Liberal Hypocrisy Continues

>In fiscal year 2013, under the Barack Obama administration, the HHS Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) had as many as 25,000 unaccompanied children in its care across 80 shelters, according to a July 2014 article in Mother Jones.

>When do it, it's different.

newsweek.com/trump-administration-holding-more-immigrant-children-shelters-ever-949099

Attached: O.png (761x658, 363K)

Shut this down.

Good luck getting anyone in the MSM to admit that.

Post this screen shot on twitter where cretins are crying about it.

Oh no! People are bringing attention to a social issue! THAT'S TERRIBLE BECAUSE THE DEMS

They have all these Obama problems they hold on to until Trump does it to distract the people from something else.

What is it? The media literally sliding the news.

He had 8 years to do it. Just think if trump had all that time.

He won't ;)

No

that's not the point moron, these facilties didn't appear over night, if Dems want to solve this then they work with the GOP to pass a bill that solves it

Just like they were all silent for eight years of Nobel peace prize winning king obama dropping hellfire missiles on brown people.
If the left didn’t have double standards they’d have no standards at all

who cares about the past hypocrisy?
is Trump a man who lives in the past?
Trump has the authority to convene a special session of Congress to hash out the immigration issue.
Trump also has the authority to fix this NOW.

Imagine your family being in a desperate situation, and you as a young child are separated from them for reasons that make no sense to you.

Attached: comingsoon.png (629x500, 232K)

>msm
>influence
You should check those trust ratings. By now average Joe rather believes the opposite of what a cnn pundit tells him

drrruuuuupppppffhh!!!!!!!

Attached: 6707B98E-FD59-439A-92AC-B8AF41A50C54.jpg (1024x703, 100K)

Kys, unironically, retarded trans humanist. Go and cut your limbs off and pray for muah progression

Go slit your wrists because "muh feels".

He will fag

>Saturn

When Trump started taking care of child refugees their supplies dropped so low that several thousand have died.

Just tired of constantly hearing "Trump administration policy" and one report I heard said something like "Trump said it was a Democrat policy when it wasn't". It's all so tiresome

It makes no sense to stopped from entering a country illegally?

You're talking points are crumbling, so now you try to turn it into a "ok, so us going even more insane with the fascist claims and resist screaming and lying about Trump isn't a big deal because... awareness of a social issue, yay!"

Obama confirmed tougher on immigration than Amnesty Don

Obama ran death camps for kids

Attached: Otranny.jpg (750x748, 113K)

Newsweek is MSM

i hate that nigger obama but man everytime I see stupid shit like this im just reminded of boomers.

bullshit.
catch and release inflated otranny's numbers

you're a raging pedophile, never reply to me again

That was CNN, running a whole banner that basically said exactly that. It really is tiresome though.

you must be a pedo

Why is newsweek posting this when they absolutely hate Trump?

Where was this leftie outrage at Obama?

He could have raped and murdered a babby on live TV and they'd find a way to suck his dick for it

>Humanity Party
Fuck off Mormon Kikes

they just need false outrage

They would never criticize their own. They only care about power and forcing YOU to take care of spics/niggers/"victims"

Yeah. I saw some news person interviewing a border cop on the morning news. The cop started pointing out similarities between what was happening in 2014 and what is happening now. Anchor said, "I don't want to talk about what was happening in 2014". I pointed out to my wife the shill' s clumsy redirection as evidence of anti-Trump bias. She had no reply but to pour me coffee and say how well I weeded the garden yesterday.

Obongo kept the kids for a different reason, Trump is going to send the cunts back to beanerville

Does anyone else find it funny that they measured this using fiscal year rather than calendar year? Gotta love our bureaucrats sometimes.

Imagine being as stupid as this guy .
You point fingers at trump saying he can fix things over night ,you do realize Democrats hold this power too right ? Trump isn’t the only person in the country with power to do things ?
Look up the 9 circuit court of appeal, Democrats can change this right this moment if they wanted to.
And if you’re really so desperate to escape the shit hole that is Mexico because some dire situation arose, for example a threat of Mexican drug cartels , you can seek asylum and cross to the United States through a border station.
It’s possible to do things without breaking the law you fucking nitwit.

B
U
M
P

T
O
W
E
R

the utter state of "anonymous". they are entirely jewish now.

the funny thing about Obama is he managed to have nearly three times as many illegal immigrant kids to house in detention centers while also offering clemency to anyone who crossed. only a liberal.

Attached: obamaimmigrationvstrump.jpg (890x890, 132K)

It wouldnt be a social issue if these illegal wetback beaners would stop coming here illegaly

Attached: HES PISSED.jpg (452x322, 45K)

The Obama administration didn't separate families, which is the main issue here.

If you're pissed at the reporters crying "muh children in cages" then I'm with you. But you're making a false equivalence.

>inalienable rights
While we're at it, what about the right to live forever? I just solved everything.

We need to push back against this rights meme. Human rights are "strategies for optimal cooperation in certain types of game", not "stuff we've democratically decided we want".

Attached: 1529224460901.jpg (378x396, 14K)

Appeal to hypocrisy. Two wrongs don't make a right. Trump has the power to stop it now.

There's a reason Trump has told us on multiple occasions that the MSM is the American people's number one enemy.

im getting very tired of you faggots playing the blame game...THE BUCK STOP HERE RIGHT NOW

most of these kids are already separated from their parents already, only a minority of these people are nuclear family units.

also, the shitty drugs that come from Mexico are causing an epidemic of OD deaths, and people losing their livelihoods or sent to prison for possession of these drugs. yes, some of these people are weak willed but the cartels and their drug dealers on this side of the border give out free samples and push these drugs as hard as possible to get more Americans addicted. Dead moms and incarcerated dads tear families apart too.

if these poor downtrodden spics want to blame anyone for all the suspicion and distain they receive at the border, they can look no further than their own countrymen trying to poison americans with meth and heroin

There is no white supremacy without white women's collusion. Without white women siding with white men against everyone else. Without white women betraying all the other women. That's what Nielsen and Sanders do.

Listen to it. All of it. I can’t even begin to contemplate the fear these children have to endure. It’s profoundly inhumane and if you leave this thinking ‘it’s biblical’ I can safely assume Jesus would think you’re a dick.

Sorry borders piss you off so much. I'm sure you would be fine with me coming up to syrup nigger land and crashing at your fucking place which im sure you own lol. Fuck borders and laws and property and shit. I'll bring my buddy pedro and his family and we'll just live in your place. I'll have his wife make fucking tacos for us all. Retard.

Attached: 1529257508360.jpg (600x382, 107K)

John Roberts’ Supreme Court is too afraid of public outcry to decide anything:

don't believe the actor children, Mr. President

Those kids are getting all of those things, especially the secure and safe housing ;)

Look at this faggot. Is this even a shill? Who the fuck actually posts like this? It makes so little sense i almost believe its a real nigger.

LISTEN FAGGOTS
>LISTEN
Here is the Truth. This is why your corrupt traitorous politicians want more spics sandniggers and niggers to flood your countries

Attached: the reason our politicians like immigration.png (1536x790, 197K)