Kirstjen Nielsen Is So Fucking Full of Shit

Nielsen: Separating families isn’t a ‘policy,’ it’s just something we do

yahoo.com/lifestyle/nielsen-separating-families-isnt-policy-just-something-010240117.html

Attached: Kirstjen_Nielsen-ok.jpg (1158x1521, 1.14M)

mummy

Attached: 1476663023641.jpg (778x512, 63K)

"Have you seen the photos of children in cages? Have you heard the audio clip of these children wailing?"

DHS Sec. Nielsen: "I have not seen something that came out today, but I have been to detention centers."

u mad?

Would you rather they go to the adult jail with their "parents" ?

“It is important to note that these minors are very well taken care of,” DHS Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen says. “Don’t believe the press.”

Attached: 1517877122212.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

>kids cry
THAT DAMN DRUMPF

Trump should cave in and troll these people, if they don't want the kids separated, simply just start throwing the kids into the Adult prisons (detention centers) with the parents, throw all the trash into the Adult prisons and sit back as watch as all hell breaks loose.

i dont care... I dont take you seriously either

HEY YOU FUCKING SPICS, HOW ABOUT STOP FLEEING YOUR COUNTRY FOR WELFARE TOuRISM AND MAKE MEXICO BETTER.

Think of the children, for serious this time. I wouldn't risk being separated from my kids by trying to sneak into Mexico, so why the fuck should I have any sympathy for these fucking wetbacks?

FUCK.

>Tell me love isn't true
>It's just something that we do

Keep your eyes on the prize lads

Attached: 489.jpg (600x153, 33K)

Gas the beaners

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-18-21-26-58.png (708x417, 232K)

This is the prize we want

Attached: the whisper.jpg (1146x763, 328K)

mouse goes on the mouse pad

>and that's a good thing

Why she got a mouse stuck to her ear?

No shame.

>wanting to stop Hollywood's child trafficking
hahaha

It's time to admit. Voting for Trump was a mistake.

It's inhumane

Why Kirstjen Nielsen is denying that the policy of separating families is a family separation policy