What did Babylon do wrong?

Attached: berblern.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

they lasted 1000 years, hard to say. jews i guess.

Sacrifices, burnt offerings, worshipping saturn and idolatry

Attached: 1526117660211.jpg (2236x3444, 1016K)

instituted women's rights

Bro, gotta get more woke. This place was wrong from the start.

Attached: giphy-2.gif (245x180, 663K)

Jews.

Globalism.

they fucked with the Jews. Who does that?

Didn't even read the thread, but I already got the right answer. Jews. Jews were Babylon's worst mistake.

Didn't someone make a happy merchant meme about how jews got all butthurt about Babylon conquering them and made up a bunch of lies about them after?

Nah but Memri has one about Hitler. I love Memri. Designed by Israel to make muslims look bad but only make them seem more endearing to Jow Forums

Attached: 1503949537924.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

>Designed by Israel to make muslims look bad but only make them seem more endearing to Jow Forums
Lol true.

Attached: 1481219756465.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Attached: 1501595412169.png (602x354, 250K)

This was all part of their Canaanite Religion.
BEFORE the Abrahamic Religion

Babylon's biggest problem was cultivating an inbred society that has plagued this world since it's inception. The Jew.

Disclaimer:
>I believe all religion originates from pre-history folklore
>The Origin of the Jew will best be understood beginning through biblical history however, as a non-believer myself I simply use the biblical folklore as a backdrop to what essentially leads to recorded history (or rather what is left of) however it is important to understand that the Bible does indeed provided a VERY loose and biased historical account.

The Jew can be traced back to it's true origin and roots. It is important to know that the Jew is not of the twelve tribes rather an imposter and a liar.

The Jews are indeed the children of Cain, The spawn of Satan and evil himself. The modern menace and Jew originates from Talmudic "Jewish" (Jewish in name but pagans who are tied to cults of Canaanite Satanist religion which is why all these Jews in power practice to this day sacrificial rituals and other crazy depraved shit) populations in Babylon where they leave due to "prosecution" from Nebuchadnezzar II.

From here they enter Judea where they eventually make their way up to Europe and place themselves in peasant positions near European royalty where throughout the centuries slowly move up the "royal ladder" into positions of consul and power such as overseeing and keeping the royal bank. Eventually the Jew financed democratization and monarchy collapsed allowing them to take full control.

However there is A LOT I have left out because i'm short on time and you should really just take this in as a draft to spark an interest into researching the history behind the Ashkenazi Jew and it's origins with Babylon and "satanic" (for Abrahamic religion believers) Canaanite religion.

I know it was before Abrahamic religions, but Abrahamic religions talk about this stuff. Also the religious texts were distorted for control rather than elightenment by hiding the deeper meaning so that only those with eyes to see can understand.

I think Jesus = Je(Zeus) = Jupiter = Kek = a ton of other gods.

Attached: 1506282905492.jpg (1021x4446, 1.72M)

>but Abrahamic religions talk about this stuff.
This is because the Old Testament is actually a history book with Humanities ancient folklore attached.

It's important to also understand that History and Folklore are bound and tied together for "record keeping" throughout Human history up until the late middle ages with the collapse of the Roman Catholic Church

>This is because the Old Testament is actually a history book with Humanities ancient folklore attached.
I've personally had my own thoughts that the Jews keep our history hidden because if Humanity knew their origins they would be freed from the mind control system. If they knew where they came from it would make sense of so many mysteries that the Jews wouldn't be able to maintain control.

the funny thing is that the first jews were angry against babylon but aparently historically they were babylonians(homeless) themselves

even funnier is that after they were expelled from egypt and judea fell many seek refuge in babylon, where the talmud became what it is today

so, they made a full circle

Attached: babylon.png (1600x900, 1.83M)

The Talmud holds a lot of missing information in regards to this. The Jews have suppressed historicity however they cannot by law suppress it from other Jews.

Do you think the Elohim we're advanced humans that spliced their DNA to create us? I don't know what to think anymore in that regard desu.

>believing Jew slander

Israel is doomed.

Attached: 1500260694362.jpg (2948x1996, 1.35M)

they built a tower too high, so god btfo

I’ll believe when I see it.

Personally I have never gone that far down. I would caution anyone deciding to explore that route of intelligent design in Human evolution because I'm more than certain if any authentic records of such a being or alien lifeform taking part in Human creation would be locked away in some very inaccessible and dark room/catacomb/cave/ whatever held by a very small group of people so most of what you might read as being "accurate records" you have to be skeptical unless you, yourself are holding those books or scrolls.

So for now, I simply belief that all religion and Origin of Man is nothing more than pre-history folklore from a curious and evolving homo sapient trying to understand it's surroundings and the universe it lives in.

Attached: 1522152933624.png (937x676, 790K)

why jews are so powerful ?

Imported jews, rather than expelling them.

Babylon did nothing wrong

Attached: Goddess_gif_small_4.gif (212x318, 498K)

Literally the Jews.

Attached: aa5.jpg (473x480, 67K)

resentment, its the most powerfull of all emotions
several schoolars have pointed it out

jews are raised in resentment
an eternal sense of danger

they also push the "a jew is always a jew" to destroy the "run away" option from the jewish mind

trully a remarkable people

>resentment
and why the fuck we are such a bunch of beta virgins boys who cant not defeat him if we have the same resentment here in Jow Forums

>>why jews are so powerful ?
Throughout history they have been programmed to see the bigger picture because of this.

The first Jews were able to make the sacrifice necessary to let go of their wants and work towards a larger goal. they raised their children to believe this and we all know. We overestimate what we can accomplish in one day, but underestimate what we can accomplish in a year. It can be said we overestimate what we can accomplish in a lifetime, underestimate what we can accomplish in 5000+ years.

True power comes from unity. The Jew is united however fucked up and deranged their world views are and this is what gives them power.

>we are bunch of beta virgin boys
so sticking your dick in a roast beef sandwich gives you super powers?

Attached: o3rkFYv.jpg (460x490, 36K)

because you dont really feel as if your life depended on your actions
you dont really feel treatened

jews also are raised to have lots of connections, who do you know? to who would you go if you needed to? do you have a rabbi to help you?

now that i remember, they also have shaped their morals to guarantee the survival of the jewish nation, for example

its in the talmud
friends and family come and go, everyone is replacable
you must survive at any cost, even sacrificing your own children, or betraying another jews

in the last obviously not every jew have been able to do it, but they are infractors, they will go to hell if they dont, their religious law commands them otherwise

A large number of jews are psychopaths, so they lack empathy and are smarter than your average neanderthal

the jews where litterally raider who raided babylon fag.

Lol now rape women and kill brown kids lol if they don't like it they shouldn't have made us sell drug cartels all those weapons XD !!!