Why shouldn't the US annex Mexico to solve the immigration problem?

Why shouldn't the US annex Mexico to solve the immigration problem?

Attached: tits.jpg (640x1140, 48K)

because then we'd have much more dirty mexicans

Why don't you suck more dicks to solve your faggotry problem OP?

Because then America takes responsibility for the Mexicans and in some way the entire south America.
Trust me, you don't want that.
America should be working with South America to destroy the cartels.

Gas first

as soon as she hits 20

Attached: ___oPt[1].jpg (410x474, 22K)

Better idea is to march you into the ocean clear down to Panama to eliminate your worldly footprint on a vital ecosystem

A wall is cheaper than all the welfare we'd have to pay

>JUST LET THEM ALL IN AT ONCE

Attached: 1516417437809.jpg (540x530, 72K)

Either we take Mexico or it takes us that's the way things are going. The wall will never get funded because it will be political suicide.

because most the trash is coming through mexico and are not necessarily mexican. It would also cost a fortune to get the crime and infrastructure up to par in that country. We would have a smaller border to defend though.

We should.

>Let's give them even more freedom of movement and the Democrats 100 million more votes

Mutt IQ at its worst

Better question:

Why shouldn't we just engage in a mass genocide of all south american, central american, and african genotypes?

Attached: 1524035250254.jpg (677x921, 331K)

aaahhh.. ok.

Because average Mexicans do the following to their children:
>beat
>molest
>rape
>sell into sex slavery
>berate
We don't need these damaged people around us.

>We would have a smaller border to defend though.

no fucking shit. We have to invade and launch cointer insurgency campaign in MExico and move the border down to the tropic of cancer

create "The Unincorporated Region of MExico" and its just a big DMZ for detainment and blockade

We could still control immigration, but we could wipe out the cartels and improve Mexico's infrastructure, agriculture, commerce, industry and public services to make Mexico a great place to live.

Make Mexico Great Again

If by annex you mean turn the entire country into a no man's land, sure.

It allows Mexicans to have the right to vote of the US election

>thinks the cartels are JUST in Mexico

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You don't get whiter by adding more spics user.

We'd annex Canada if they had anything worth taking.

It wouldn't have to.

Is shithole 1 word or 2?

USA needed to create a buffer state between mexico and them
its like empires 101
should have supported north separatists

Yeah, but at that time there were more Americans in those territories than Mexicans. So there was a valid reason to annex them

get out

>take over Mexico
>former Mexicans can now vote in US elections
>democrats win all elections until the US collapses
No thanks

don't ask us for help while you're constantly bitching about "White Supremacy". (You) unfuck (You), Super Juan

That would solve nothing, it would just make it worse. We need to invade on a mission of extermination pushing the border south so that it's shorter and easier to patrol.

>I don't understand history

It would be nice to push this kind of cognitive dissonance into the left camp a little more. On the one hand they accept that immigrants have the right to come to our countries inorder to flee their terrible circumstances. They immediately make a value statement that our countries are better run and are better able to provide for these shitskins. Well, then colonialism must be pretty good, because we export our values and prosperity to other countries. We can fix the problems of these countries by running them as vassal states: mexico, africa etc

Because we dont want spics in our territories!

Ive been suggesting this for 10 years. Annexing doesn't entail open borders or some migration shit so everyone saying "o no more Mexicans" doesn't get it. We invade the place, arrest the politicians and go on a search and destroy mission to kill every cartel member under the Mexican sun. Set marshal law and force them to elect new leaders. i know some of you are gonna say well thats just crazy how could we ever do that? well 10 saudi arabians flew into our towers and we responded by invading Iraq and killing its leader. if we just put that good ole american logic to work again we can "fix" Venezuela by invading mexico.

Annex Canada

You should have invaded Saudi Arabia then. That would have been more logicful.

We need Mexico to put up a southern border wall. And man it with Americans because Mexicans are corrupt AF.

Everyone wins.

>he doesn't know Canada is rapidly becoming majority shitskins even faster than the U.S. did.

I said this so long ago, the drug cartels would actually be mopped up

Why shouldn't the drowning man just breathe in the water?

If Mexicans could integrate into civil society then Mexicans wouldn't need to flee Mexico.

Attached: 5b384ce9f6624152fc6a853690a7c83dff1b07a6124fe710505426f6d1621309.jpg (540x720, 44K)

"South America"
stupid nigger are you gay

kek

Attached: Idi-Amin-www.uproxx_com_.jpg (1200x776, 192K)

I've been saying it since 2012.

The only problem is that the Mexican people need a want of their own - handing them guns doesn't typically work in south America.

But yeah, the only way forward would be to annex Northern Mexico followed by an annexation of Southern Mexico - once Northern Mexico is secured and a wall dividing Northern Mexico from Southern Mexico.

Again, it's the only way.

Attached: 1524144643014.png (242x212, 7K)

good suggestion ill bring it up at the next meeting involving time-machines. we already set the precedent of flipping governments in south america since the 50's, Guatemala, Haiti, Brazil, Uraguay, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Panama the CIA niggers have been fucking latin american countries up for 60 years, i suggest we stop being literal shadow pussies and just go invade them. 50% of the reason south america is so fucked up is because of "covert" US intervention, we need to just grow some balls and straight up take them over, trust me the people of Guatemala or Hondurans or Venezuelans would be happy to see Americans troops coming in and taking over.

You have never been around illegals have you? most of the illegals are not mexicans, they are Hondurans, guats, p-ricans and salvadors. and look i have never had a major problem with a "mexican" i just call them all mexican, they don't cause problems in my area but they get to break the rules with impunity. the system is set up for them to break it because they are OUTSIDE the system.
most the people coming here just want to integrate into a civil society, because there society is so fucked up, thats why im saying the only solution is to go INTO thier society and fix it, they cant do it, they dont have the Worlds supreme superpower army, we do tho.

I'd like to annex that senorita in that picture.

If we had the stomach for ethnic cleansing the land (kicking out most if not all the locals) like we used to in older times, we could do it.

Only if we sterilize the indios and everyone under 85 IQ.

because that would be cultural appropriation.

Hint: a venn diagram would mostly overlap.

Because there is nothing of value in Mexico.

Mexico has 3 major exports: Good Food, Bad Music, and Poor People.

because mexico is already anexing the US user

HOLY SHIT IT'S LITERALLY MEXICAN SARAH SANDERS

your picture of that ho does not a more convincing argument make