MSM COMEY THEORY IS FUCKED

Liberals have been saying that Comey cost Hillary the election for over a year now because he reopened the investigation.

OIG Report came and went. People called it a dud. Horowitz testimony today didn't appear to provide much else. Right?

WRONG - Comey did not cost Hillary Clinton the election. Comey didn't even want to reopen the investigation.

Comey was FORCED to reopen investigation by NY Southern District US Attorney's Office. Rank and file FBI agent handling Anthony Wiener laptop notified US Attorneys, who in turned pressured Comey into reopening.

Its all in the investigation's conclusions on the Anthony Wiener's section.

Timeline as follows:

(1) September 27 - Rank and file FBI agent notifies FBI that he has Clinton emails on Wiener's laptop. Supervisor tells him to stay out of it (!!)
(2) September 27 - Rank and file FBI disregards bullshit instruction from supervisor, tells two NY Assistant US Attorneys about it
(3) September 28 - US Attorney's Office from NY informs Comey, McCabe, and other high ranking FBI officials about Clinton emails in routine conference call.
(4) September 28 - Strzok and Priestap talk about the thousands of emails on Wiener's laptop (source: Page and Strzok texts)
(5) September 28 - McCabe gives Comey "flyby briefing" on the Wiener emails
(6) FBI Clinton Investigation Team did NOTHING about this and assumed that the Wiener emails were duplicates (Best part - Strzok says they didn't do anything in order to PRIORITIZE RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION)
(7) October 3 - NY US Attorney's office identifies that these emails relate directly to Clinton/Huma
(8) October 4 - FBI rank and file investigator finishes review of Wiener laptop and reports over 600,000 EMAILS
(9) October 24 - NY US Attorneys office complains about FBI's inaction regarding the Wiener laptop records, which they knew were related to Clinton/Huma
(10) October 19 - Rank and file FBI gets sick and tired of inaction, starts to complain heavily (1/2)

Attached: AC0DEB4D-3553-4545-B83D-59B917E3A9FC.jpg (610x537, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg
infowars.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
squawker.org/politics/doj-releases-list-of-24500-sealed-indictments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(11)October 20- US Attorneys are pissed now too, write memo on the laptop and begin calling FBI and DOJ directly on the matter.
(12) October 25 - McCabe, Comey and Sweeney have meeting specifically to discuss Wiener laptop.
(13) October 27 - FBI finally forced to take action

LOOK AT IG REPORT CONCLUSION ON THE MATTER

“THE ONLY YHING OF SIGNIFICANCE THAT HAD CHANGED WAS THE CALENDAR AND THE FACT THAT PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE FBI WERE INQUIRING ABOUT THE STATUS OF THE WEINER LAPTOP” page 331 last paragraph of OIG report

COMEY WOULDNT HAVE REOPENED BUT FOR OUTSIDE AGENCY PRESSURE

COMEY TRIED TO PROTECT CLINTON AND STALL INVESTIGATION UNTIL HE DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE

Bump

Attached: 1528252164423.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

COMEY FLIPPED

Attached: 1504605218461.jpg (1249x2456, 1.89M)

i'm sleepy

Been saying this for awhile, and I cringe every time someone on the Right talks about how much the Left hates Comey for what he did.

The outrage over Comey re-opening the investigation is a sham. Dems lie about fucking everything. Comey had to re-open so he could seize the laptop. He did that and then took a weekend to "review" them, found nothing-- yeah right, and re-closed it immediately.

They thought they were going to win, so it was a risk they were willing to take-- had to take, so the information wouldn't get out.

Comey was ORIGINALLY meant to be the fall guy, but he saw this coming...What does he do? He coordinates a charade with Donald Trump to get himself fired and out of the way. He was compromised and his family as well as his life was under threat.

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg

Remember that people like Steve Bannon (A mossad asset) didn't want Comey to be fired..I wonder why? Anyways Comey and Trump coordinate to get Robert Mueller appointed as a special prosecutor. How do they do this? They use Trump firing Comey as an excuse for Rosenstein to appoint Mueller. This makes all of Trump's enemies think that Mueller has been investigating Trump. By now though, it's clear he isn't and everyone knows. There's over 30k indictments and that's why nobody is talking about it. People in the media, government, and all other walks of life are implicated.

Very plausible. I can’t believe how sure they were of a Hillary win. How did they not think of a contingency plan?

this is filed under 'shit we already knew' user try to keep up

Horowitz implied grand juries have already been impaneled due to his work.

>Comey is fucked
>HRC is fucked
>LL is fucked
>RR is fucked

The list goes on and on

No. Comey flipped. McCabe flipped. All the people being attacked in the new\s have flipped. That's why they're being attacked. Because there's 30k indictments and htey want those people to fall.

Link ONE source that has shown this theory.

I think I came up with it on my own with a mix of hard work and autism

Comey May have flipped but he was working for HRC til they threw him under a bus

Attached: 1473624577040.jpg (705x639, 96K)

No he wasn't. He reopened the investigation right before the election to warn the kikes and hillary to not try and rig the voting machines.

Comey is FBI user

Interesting

Attached: wray.jpg (696x392, 55K)

Did you even read original post? IG concluded he only reopened AFTER BEING PRESSURED BY NY US ATTORNEYS OFFICE. PLUS NUNES WAS TIPPED TOO.

They thought she would win but didn’t want this to come back and bite them

Dude you're a kike that needed to post an attractive woman to get attention to this thread. I don't give a fuck what you're saying.

I don't think so. Comey definitely doesn't seem flipped, beyond off his rocker already, based on the crud he likes to Tweet and ridiculous book.

Great comment, really astute.

Also 90% of posts have attractive women, it clearly got you to click on it

Comey also never mentioned this detail in his book.

IG REPORT was pretty tame I think this is one of the biggest nuggets we need to dig into to

His book was KAYFABE. Just like all his PR tour was. To make him look retarded.

he reopened it to redirect it away from her.

Purging /pol of in-denial anons

Meme this timeline recap OP and it will get sent around.

Alex Jones talked about this before it was out there

>The outrage over Comey re-opening the investigation is a sham. Dems lie about fucking everything. Comey had to re-open so he could seize the laptop. He did that and then took a weekend to "review" them, found nothing-- yeah right, and re-closed it immediately.
>They thought they were going to win, so it was a risk they were willing to take-- had to take, so the information wouldn't get out.
this, except its not really a risk when you know that no matter what you will never get prosecuted. none of these faggots ever get prosecuted, they have complete immunity for any crimes, just like Clinton did. They worst that can happen to them is essentially what already has, and honestly the best chance we have of anything serious actually happening to Comey is to meme the narrative that Comey was trying to sabotage Clinton. The establishment needs its democrat pawns to remain complacent, if there is enough uproar from them they will sacrifice Comey. Otherwise, regardless of the evidence, nothing will happen to Comey, Lynch, McCabe, Clinton, Strzok or anyone else.

Seth Rich, and Anthony Weiner

Rush was pointing some of this out the other day. msm will ignore like good little globalist bitches. they suck.

this theory is utter and complete bullshit that has been pushed for months and there is nothing at all to support it. Comey was never, and will never be on Trumps side. Same goes for Mueller. They are as establishment as they come and worse still they are friends and protect each other. Mueller's team is almost entirely Obama fags and despite mounds of evidence against Comey nothing will happen to him.

It's been pushed for months because it still holds ground. That's why things remain for months and months as stupid psy ops fade week by week as think tanks in Israel try to come up with new ones.

Link???

>This makes all of Trump's enemies think that Mueller has been investigating Trump. By now though, it's clear he isn't and everyone knows.
this is so retarded. he tore up his lawyers office. hes now imprisoned Manafort and hes prosecuting Flynn. The entire point of the investigation is to fuck with Trump by indicting as many people around him as possible so they can make him look guilty by association. They want the investigation to go on until at least the midterms if not 2020 so they can use it against Trump to create an artificial outrage amongst the brainwashed masses. Stop pretending Mueller is on our side, he is not and there is not reason to believe he ever was

Thank u please keep this bumped, I feel like I can actually make a difference today

Mueller is a black hat operator look at his background, not to be trusted.

Huber is the one with sealed indictments and grand juries impaneled to go after HRC and the gang NOT MUELLER

>099▶
> Very plausible. I can’t believe how sure they were of a Hillary win. How did they not think of a contingency plan?
they did, the contingency plan was the Russia investigation. they fabricated evidence with the fake dossier and by setting up meetings for Trump's people that would appear compromising. They also monitored Trumps communications and put spys into his campaign. They are desperately hoping to find something to get him out of office, and if they cant they will continue to create fake news to discredit Trump at every turn. People are making this more complex than it is.

Wrong.

Attached: 1501527211172.jpg (2322x1536, 2.35M)

this is such bullshit. if Comey really flipped he'd be taking down Lynch but instead hes going on a book tour talking about "fuck drumph" and apologizing for Hillary losing. He's as establishment as it gets, and don't forget this isnt the first time he covered for Clinton.

This is all out of the IG report directly. My theory is FACTUALLY based, not some LARPING bullshit. Page 331 spells it out for you out of the IG report.

Horowitz had the biggest shit eating grin talking about this portion of the report during the testimony today.

Thanks for all the shills bumping the thread though

I wonder what would happen if one of them were so distraught that they suicided themselves?

Attached: IwoJima.jpg (823x640, 178K)

no they remain for months and months because retards keep recycling them regardless of newer developments. Comey has been revealed to be a complete Clinton sycophant. The IG report just reiterates that the FBI had no intention of investigating Clinton or anyone associated. Comey obviously knew this and encouraged it. Even after he was fired he leaked fake memos to try to discredit Trump. Hes absolute slime and should be, but never will be, prosecuted.

At this point any more mysterious deaths and the jews are gonna be pogromed.

infowars.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
He was on JRE talking about getting tipped off about this when it was happening and received no coverage by MSM

Absolutely irrelevant. Nothing will happen. No one will be indicted. It doesn't matter. Let it go.

Ah user, it's just a case of suicide! We really need to help all these people in need!!!! Nothing suspicious, just a really distraught person.

Attached: Friend2.jpg (926x764, 267K)

>HRC is fucked
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

This needs to be circulated to ruin the MSM narrative that Comey is resposible for Clinton’s loss and that it was done for no good reason

Also I pray that the FBI rank and file agent is rewarded for his bravery

Attached: 1523455451344.gif (700x394, 1.9M)

Literally everyone is establishment. The government is being trusted to investigate the government and nothing has come of it. Fucking shocking.

Totally agree! Comey and Mueller are the enemy and always will be! Read these theories for many months. Wrong!

>but never will be, prosecuted.

I would have agreed with you until the end of Graham's questioning today.
They have overcome the legal hurdle of Proof of bias.
That means they can prove that the fbi etc...unlawfully tried to overthrow the results of the election.
And all of that that entails

Me too. We should go to bed right?

This is about NYPD not NY US Attorneys office. NYPD isn’t mentioned in OIG report.

FBI/DOJ faced pressure from NY US attorneys, not NYPD, to reopen.

I remember this story breaking, but now we have conclusive evidence than NY Us attorneys drafted memos about this and that Comey/McCabe had meetings to discuss how they were going to put the fire out.

That being said, thank u for link, very interesting. Fan of Alex Jones except for his lack of Israeli criticism

Graham was laying in to em

This. At some point people have to wake up to this retarded witch hunt. They will keep holding on to this Russian investigation as long as possible, because as soon as it ends, heads will roll when even the most brainwashed figure out its all bullshit.

Attached: 1488773203941.png (777x777, 320K)

Yup its seems bongino was onto a good source who told him more than 6 momths ago that the investigation was reopened because they feared nyfbi would leak emails. Then they used the opportunity to try to clear her for the presidency this way she would start day 1 of her presidency with the investigation behind her. She could say that she was cleared 2x and must be the cleanest most vetted candidate in history. They would have buried all the shady shit and the spygate investigation (maybe use it to force trump to go away quietly).

Makes you think what else could be true?

I hope Epstein, HRC, and Podesta all see their reckoning

Drain the swamp baby

Nighty night boys, I've got a long day of wagecucking tomorrow

>spygate investigation (maybe use it to force trump to go away quietly

no, they wanted to make an example out of Trump so any outsider would
never
run
again
they have the building blocks in place for how they were going to do it, you're looking at them
but he won

new people find this site daily, we have to let them catch up

This was pushed as a theory and we now know it as FACT.

This is news because OIG has CONFIRMED what many of us suspected for a long time

I call bullshit, because this lost them the election it shifted the momentum. Thus you see them freaking out about the probability of trump winning after this announcement , Strock and page. Plus, if angry New Yorkers police officers have laptop contents , then comey can't contain it anyway, they will leak it if need be, and since comeys bullshit conclusion that lost the election for Hillary didn't reveal anything how could it have appeased them ? They would have leaked but didn't, so there was no cp. the only reason media was against comey was cuz he blew it then got back on his side when he went vs trump. They're prostitutes for any anti trump detractors.

They rigged them , you can't rig them past a certain percentage point though or it's obvious bc exit polls. That's why the whore got as much of the popular as she did. Also happened in AL special senate election many staticians say

Hell no comey is too self righteous and arrogant. FBI user was a younger gun lower stat

Nah. You're a loser and your time is coming. Hope you enjoy prison. All you shills don't seem to understand that you are goign to fucking prison for your bullshit.

Yeah seriously no chance Comey is FBIAnon.

Thank you Horowitz for confirming what many of us believe and pray for everyday, that rank and file FBI and DOJ are good, proud Americans that won’t let a few bad apples take down the republic

Go to prison for what?

[Yawn] I'm getting sleepy

For shilling as part of a seditious conspiracy to undermine the American government by spouting disinfo and conducting psy ops. You do realize that Mueller subpeonad all social media companies right? You're already probably being watched.

What is seditious about my posts??

Telling people they’re on a list for posting commentary on government issued reports makes YOU sound like the shill

Keep typing away in your cubicle panjeet

The fuck you talking about big dog ?

Thank u for shill bump

Motherfucker we are simply trying to untangle the cobweb of corrupt fuckery that we are watching on the news every night that is going on behind the scenes of the upper echelons of our political elite and government officials

Wrong guy lol

Nice story unless you know government employees. I can believe that seventh floor FBI largely had no political bias. But they did have employment bias. A distinction without a difference when jockeying to please who they were certain would be president.

There are no 30k indictments full of small fries while letting the big dogs skate.

squawker.org/politics/doj-releases-list-of-24500-sealed-indictments/

Lol sure big guy

bump

Keep this thread alive, bump

bumpin

Attached: 1527396167652.jpg (720x472, 25K)

díos mío...

Hahah

Pills of the black nature

This. It's really pretty simple.

That’s what they said about Trump. About NK. About the economy. It’s bullshit

hahahaha i am uncomfortable looking at that

what did they mean by this

Attached: 303.jpg (1233x1505, 260K)

Keep it up.

I suspected as much when they were angry that Comey was fired.

10:43:46, FBI Employee: “I’m very upset.”
10:43:47, FBI Employee: “haha”
10:51:48, FBI Attorney 2: “I am so stressed about what I could have done differently.”
10:54:29, FBI Employee: “Don’t stress. None of that mattered.”
10:54:31, FBI Employee: “The FBI’s influence.”
10:59:36, FBI Attorney 2: “I don’t know. We broke the momentum.”
11:00:03, FBI Employee: “That is not so.”
11:02:22, FBI Employee: “All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out. Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.”
11:11:43, FBI Attorney 2: “I’m just devastated. I can’t wait until I can leave today and just shut off the world for the next four days.”
11:12:06, FBI Employee: “Why are you devastated?”
11:12:18, FBI Employee: “Yes, I’m not watching tv for four years.”
11:14:16, FBI Attorney 2: “I just can’t imagine the systematic disassembly of the progress we made over the last 8 years. ACA is gone. Who knows if the rhetoric about deporting people, walls, and crap is true. I honestly feel like there is going to be a lot more gun issues, too, the crazies won finally. This is the tea party on steroids. And the GOP is going to be lost, they have to deal with an incumbent in 4 years. We have to fight this again. Also Pence is stupid.”
11:14:58, FBI Employee: “Yes that’s all true.”
11:15:01, FBI Attorney 2: “And it’s just hard not to feel like the FBI caused some of this. It was razor thin in some states.”
11:15:09, FBI Employee: “Yes it was very thin.”
11:15:23, FBI Attorney 2: “Plus, my god damned name is all over the legal documents investigating his staff.

Also From IG report: Agent discusses interview with a witness who assisted the Clintons at their Chappaqua residence:

FBI Employee: "how did the [witness] go”

Agent: “Awesome. Lied his ass off."

Agent: "Even if he said the truth ... aint noone gonna do shit”

One of the agents who interviewed Clinton also texted his ladyfriend "I'm with her" and complained that asking Clinton about contradictory claims she'd made was being "forced" to do something he "adamantly opposed."
Also, The IG report also claims that appropriate questions were asked & her testimony was challenged during the interview. How could the IG have concluded this when her interview wasn’t recorded or transcribed, just summarized?

"She might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear," Page, an FBI attorney, said in a discussion on February 25, 2016, about personnel involved in the investigation. "You think she's going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?"
"Agreed," replied Strzok, who was romantically involved with Page, and who led the probe as the former No. 2 counterintelligence official at the bureau.

and

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted Strzok.

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded

and

Strzok – "Just went to a southern Virginia Walmart. I could SMELL the Trump support."

And

I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way (Trump) gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” top FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok wrote.

and

“It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40,” Strzok added.

but somehow

“No bias”

??????????

Attached: 39BACE86-8C94-46BB-A3BC-72A473583DC9.jpg (2667x2362, 1.14M)

Attached: B16533A4-A494-4447-941A-0C2FF9FD1011.jpg (1860x2896, 663K)

Attached: thesaltmineAlphabet.png (557x493, 141K)

I 100% believe that Mueller is our guy but answer this- if Bharara caused the case to be reopened then why did Trump fire him?

Rod rosen(((stein))) edited and redacted the OIG report prior to its release, you can be sure this is not as Horowitz intended for it to go

Someone leaked the Comey thing. Probably from the meeting he had the week before. Money is on Mitch

oooooooohhhhhhh.... POZ ME BRO!
COCA'EEEENAH