Gotthard Base Tunnel

i've googled it up, and i still don't understand what the deal was with the gotthard base tunnel opening ceremony.

why would a railway tunnel (and who cares if it's the longest one in the world) have such a bizarre opening ceremony?

people asked on quora but it got shut down:
skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/38831/is-there-an-official-explanation-for-the-gotthard-base-tunnel-opening-ceremony

so please, i want a _sane_ explanation for why this disturbing freakshow happened, funded by taxpayer dollars

Attached: 278602345-jpg.jpg (640x426, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxg2qlONb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=_rNJHg4cm6I
bibliotecapleyades.net/hamlets_mill/hamletmill.htm)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jesus_Mysteries).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_famine_of_1943).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Château_de_Pregny
youtu.be/AdEwhRznNC4
youtu.be/TVd97fQOjUM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
youtu.be/ySp3wZg6S2c
nytimes.com/2016/05/29/arts/design/one-of-the-worlds-greatest-art-collections-hides-behind-this-fence.html
ox.ac.uk/news/2014-01-23-ancient-carthaginians-really-did-sacrifice-their-children
livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/
theoatmeal.com/comics/bees_vs_hornets?
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meilenstein
biblehub.com/deuteronomy/22-29.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Unclear what you're asking
It's pretty fucking clear, Shlomo

Attached: 567h5.jpg (451x637, 125K)

it was absolutely clear what the guy was asking. there was even a guy who replied who said he would give sources if they reopened the question, and somebody even filed a request to reopen the question, but it got denied

wtf quora?

this is a legit question, and there's not a single good (english) thing on the internet that explains why they had a huge, expensive ceremony that was mostly satanic themes...

can someone please explain this? any swiss bros out there? (just realized it's probably super late for them right now. should repost this in the morning if this thread dies)

Attached: 3be35697b53db88f0a9ec8c0c8eee09f.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

If u get off at platform9 3/4 you can fuck kids from one of four magival schools

It's some weird pagan ritual thing.

That day was the beginning of the extinction of the white race and the future fall of Europe implementing anti-border policies

that tunnel is where the elites will live when they drop the superweapon to eradicated the rest of the masses . . . probably set up for a few years until they can re-emerge.

Attached: gotthard_sekret_tunnel.jpg (636x360, 18K)

btw i goofed up in these posts:
it was stackexchange, obviously, not quora.

Attached: pepegotthard.jpg (636x360, 32K)

cant you go there and walk lmao

bump
i want to know also

Attached: Return_to_Oz12-800x433.jpg (800x433, 81K)

>it was stackexchange, obviously, not quora.
Also bump I want to see. I remember seeing an Alex Jones thing where they used this as an example and broke it down a bit

fucking bump. why can nobody answer this.

Attached: wtf.jpg (468x288, 66K)

Here is the story. The rest is
FUCKING ILLUMINATI FUCKING FUCKED UP SHIT

Attached: devilsbridge.jpg (3277x1291, 806K)

Basically they made a deal with the devil, and moved the holy stone that bound the devil so the devil is free now.

elaborate. are you saying it's some traditional swiss legend or are you saying it was actually satanic?

Bump

Good dissection of the ceremony here btw:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxg2qlONb-A

Attached: frankiedance.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

yes

Related to Cern. They are at least bunkers for the elite

someone once said it is based on some old story

what game is this

user this ceremony only the iniciated on the mystery schools can understand it
the non-iniciates or the profane (for them) cannot understand.

tldr the world is ruled by these people who worship the fallen angels
like babylon
they get fame, money and material riches
because of these demonic entities

if you really want to understand all of this
you must learn from 0 all the pagan traditions and the bible

this is a good start
youtube.com/watch?v=_rNJHg4cm6I

Attached: astarte.jpg (1150x2750, 2.21M)

If I recall correctly, there was some folklore about the mountains that tunnel is bored through. It went something like this:
A man was walking his goat through the mountains and came across a treacherous path. The devil appeared to the man and told him that he'd build a bridge for the hiker but would take the soul of the one across the bridge. The man accepted and satan built a bridge across the ravine. The man led the goat across first and outwitted the devil, infuriating him.
So maybe the tunnel represents some kind of triumph for the devil in light of this?

Soul of the one who crossed the bridge first

Has anyone thought that all these old tales involving demons turning up might have a basis in fact. I’m starting to think people really did catch glimpses of satanic rituals, goats head masks, sacrifices and who knows what else. I always just thought they were like fairytales. That explains the preoccupation with warding off the devil

>so please, i want a _sane_ explanation for why this disturbing freakshow happened, funded by taxpayer dollars

Because EU governments are just as retarded as their gay theaters.

There is absolutely truth to it. AAA list stars must be controlled in some way. They don't write their own songs, they sell themselves to push the message the controllers want. People who rebel are killed, like that rapper today. It's usually when they are on the cusp of superstar status or getting in the way of someone they control. A lot of the artists probably don't really know what's going on, they are just dumb and demon possessed and drunk on fame/wealth/power like JayZ and Beyonce

How the fuck can you play this game without causing a huge fuss in your apartment? I have a fucking Vive and simply walking around makes a lotta noise below.

Red Pill Time! All religions are esoterically planetary worship. The archangels are planetary spirits. Michael and Gabriel are the Sun and the Moon; so the Moon revealed the Quran to Muhammed. Odin or Wotan, the father of the Teutonic race, is really Mercury. The Hindu deities are more or less from the Navagraha (7 planets + moon nodes). You should read Hamlet's mill (bibliotecapleyades.net/hamlets_mill/hamletmill.htm) if you're interested in more of these ideas.

Satan is a recent invention. Usually he-she is associated with Venus or Saturn. Interestingly, Jehovah is Saturn. What you witnessed in the opening ceremony is the retelling of Pan's cycle. Jesus-Dionysus is really another analogous Pan archetype, if you forget all the Christian brainwash. The Jesus Mysteries is a solid narrative if you want more on that (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jesus_Mysteries).

So what's really happening? The shamanic upper tier of humanity has access to a better understanding of cycles of consciousness and time. Currently, we are in a cycle where fertility is demonized. We are approaching the next cycle of fertility and the Mother Goddess. Adonis marries the Mother's Daughter.

begone pagan poo

fuck this guy
eastern learning is awesome. good post.

Compare the poo response with the others :)

Where's my maple syrup?

kill yourself soiburger

Attached: 14780988723.jpg (535x537, 31K)

wheres my shitting street?
thanks to your never ending stream of relative for helping ruin my country. smelly poos

If you look at the numbers, the red-neck ratio is just about the same everywhere. You also need to take colonialism into account. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_famine_of_1943). We could have built hundreds of toilets if not for the Pirates.

btw, Engrrish is an Indo-European language. The Indo stands for 'poo'. Ever wondered why?

Switzerland is home to the satanic elite and many satanic secret societies. Where do you think the Rothschild live? Their banks and businesses are there, there houses and property is there, Switzerland is the satanic hub on earth.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Château_de_Pregny

The gotthard opening ceremony is a satanic ritual, likely both Gotthard/CERN are connected in some way being the two largest underground building projects in the world and funded and built by much of the same money with the same bizarre satanic/apocalyptic connections.

For a good example of one of the Swiss satanic cults look up The Order of the Solar Temple. A new age cult of swiss new money, doctors, mayors, cops, composers, millionaire entrepreneurs etc. They all got ritually murdered by the old cult families (probably Rothschild connected) in the 1990s for trying to give birth to the antichrist themselves. Bad shit happens to people the overstep their boundaries.

youtu.be/AdEwhRznNC4

youtu.be/TVd97fQOjUM
The cult is also a front for illegal money laundering for arms dealing and drug dealing, all the money from which dissappeared.

No arrests or even suspects, swiss news didnt report on this at all and most swiss people dont even know about 100 wealthy people being ritually murdered in 2 countries (including children and babies). This is how tightly the swiss government controls what swiss people know.

Attached: gotthard falling angel.jpg (962x641, 178K)

Yeah there is probably a bunker

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
>Symbols of an Alien Sky

Electric Universe explains a lot of the esoteric and ancient myths and tales.

fugggg

i have NEVER heard of any of this.

no arrests or even suspects? for the murder of a baby and its parents and obvious arson of their house?

what the fuck...?!?!

if you can post any follow-ups to the second video you posted, i'd appreciate it

At first the police tried to sya it was just group suicide, but then it became obvious most people were shot multiple times, then set on fire, the bodies were arranged in pentagram star formations, though many of them may have been drugged before being murdered.

Look into the history of Switzerland. It was formed by the remnants of the Knights Templar after their leaders were executed for Satanic practices in france, the survivors fled east to Switzerland. The Knights Templar never went away, they continued with their banking dynasty and using secret societies to manipulate other governments from the inside and The Order of the Solar Temple is just one of the newest branches of this occult tree. Freemasons, Rosiecurcians are all based off similar beliefs. The religion is shared with the Kaballah and Zohar following Babylonian Talmudist jews, its not a jewish religion though, its egyptian.

Part of the Knights Templar rituals were eating each others assholes, getting ass fucked, and blaspheming the pope/Jesus/God and worshiping Baphomet, a goatlike depiction of Lucifer.

There is a guy who lives in Switzerland who posts tons of docs and videos about the swiss elite. Even did a video on the Solar Temple.

youtu.be/ySp3wZg6S2c

Attached: gotthard pope.jpg (1024x564, 44K)

it was all covered up

the members were drugged with a CNS depressant and had their brains blown out, then were dragged to form a circle. Press, authorities, government, all in on it.

Anyone who thinks that 'Satanism' is a real thing is really someone who doesn't understand the esoterics of religion and anthropology. Why would anyone, spare the mentally imbalanced, want to worship the losing side. The Kaaba stone was historically a Saturn idol.

I posted a Buddhist mandala. It's Saturn in the middle as well.

So why did 'they' come up with a term like 'satanism'? Word religions (and the world) are controlled by those who have totemic affiliations to a certain planet and it's characteristics; the founding king of Rome was considered an incarnation of Mars; hence the dominant war-like attributes of the race.

Attached: star-mandala-kumedadera-rectangular-shingon.jpg (644x800, 156K)

Because one or more of the people in charge of the ceremony was a religio-freak

They are Devil worshippers.

So Saturn became something like this when Thor/Jupiter/Indra took his place. Notice the goat in the image.

Also, the thunderbolt is a euphemism for the Phallus. They are synonyms in Sanskrit actually.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo-3.jpg (602x928, 592K)

Try this thread in the afternoon, swiss posters are incredibly defensive about the subject of the obvious saturation of satanic elite living in and controlling swiss projects.

Attached: cern logo.jpg (900x1024, 112K)

This user gets it.

And if you study the Royal Science of Astrology (not the kind that muggles have access to), Capricorn is ruled over by Saturn. January is sourced in the hermaphrodite God Janus, another Jesus prototype.

So Christianity is really acting a brainwash proxy to monopolize on everyone's archetypes: that's a Jungian way to explain the psychological implications of this new religion.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo-2.jpg (351x540, 87K)

Notice that the falling angel is also a hermaphrodite (male with breasts) as Pan.

They'll delete the thread soon.

Attached: 1529385657979.jpg (744x442, 124K)

The male and female is always depicted in the Baphomet.

Attached: Baphomet.jpg (500x373, 21K)

i'm still trying to follow the (long videos posted earlier in this) thread, but in the meantime, just to bump it:

nytimes.com/2016/05/29/arts/design/one-of-the-worlds-greatest-art-collections-hides-behind-this-fence.html

Attached: gotthard-ceremony-06-1024x564.jpg (1024x564, 53K)

Is that where they got the term scapegoat?

When the Brenner Base Tunnel will be inaugurated, a similar peagan ritual will be performed. It is tradition in Alpine areas in order to drive ghosts away.

Attached: 95D19D23-23F7-466B-A6E4-2FE53E56D5B0.jpg (800x708, 112K)

Same as Shiva, who is also considered both Male and Female. If you read Theosophy, you'll find instances where Jesus is also considered a male with Breasts. In the masonic Manly P.Hall's 'The Secret Teachings of All Ages", you'll find mention of Mithras with breasts. I can also dig up an early tantric thangka depicting a hermaphrodite. Hermaphrodites are often confused with transvestites.

Also, notice the Caduceus in the Pan image. That's the same as Kundalini. In early Hindu texts, you'll find mention of Shiva raising his Kundalini.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo-4.jpg (333x500, 94K)

it's escapegoat

>thinking you can outsmart the devil
That's a good way to lose your soul

Scapegoat is from the Bible: the goat that appeared before Abraham so he didn't have to sacrifice his son Isaac to God.

okay, i had to stop watching at 24:10 or so when it got to how it's better to torture children than adults because it's easier to "harvest their souls to our purposes" if you torture children rather than to torture adults.

instantly i was turned off to these videos based on that. the idea of subjecting children to torture for ANY reason is a no-go for me. so sorry but im not going any further with your stuff

i

I found this in San Francisco, which is just as masonic as every other city in the West. It's a Phallus exactly where the Sutro Tower (by Twin peaks) is it. It's not just Switzerland.

Red Pill: The elite aren't Satanists. They have access to the real religion. They're too smart to root for the losing side. Mainstream religion meant for the rest of us is designed to keep us away from the Truth, so we can grind our days away following their guidelines.

Attached: masonic phallu.png (1366x768, 1.62M)

Scapegoat is older than Judeo-Christianity. Goats were sacrificed for Dionysus and Mithras, to name a few.

How new are you? What do you even think pizza gate is about? These cults have always used child sacrifice as some way to get power.

ox.ac.uk/news/2014-01-23-ancient-carthaginians-really-did-sacrifice-their-children

There is Tophets outside Carthage with 20,000 ritually murdered babies who are then burned in a holocaust (burnt offering)

Attached: sacrifice.jpg (1480x3160, 1.69M)

>Bad shit happens to people the overstep their boundaries.

Boundaries set by? The Puppeteers. Been there, done that. Only got stronger. They have the numbers and resources though.

Bad shit happened to Keith Haring as well. Every wondered why flying saucer doodles are in museums all over.

Attached: IMG_15994-e1422429821526-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 261K)

Attached: 1529047298659m.jpg (1024x558, 60K)

>drive ghosts away
battle of Ferelden soon which the blacked blight march to the north and the Europe will lost

> (OP)
>If u get off at platform9 3/4 you can fuck kids from one of four magival schools

It is a Greek thing. Plato did fuck a lot of boys, it is said. Even tried to (or maybe did) educate Socrates (Shiva and Dionysus by Alan DanieLOO).

The guy who's video you just posted shouldn't be taken seriously. He's paranoid and always thinks people are plotting to hurt him or his family. I pretty much spent the past several year watching "Dr." Sean Hross documentaries (he never studied, falsely claiming to have a doctor title is also what got him into legal troubles in switzerland).
He did a good job spotting all the weird architecture all around europe, especially switzerland, i lived here for so long and never noticed the things he did. But he didn't properly connect the dots, his paranoia got the best of him.

There is no inter-dimensional goatlike luficer being, and the templars didn't lick each other's assholes. They were armed money changers, just like today the banks have armed personal in armored cars to transport money from one bank to the other.

When the roman empire collapsed, the roman elites didn't disappear, they moved north where they found a place to hide all their wealth, settled down for a few years until they came up with a new plan to try re-establish their dominance over Europe. Most of germany never was really part of the roman empire and yet for around 1000 years most of Germany called itself the "holy roman empire".

>Part of the Knights Templar rituals were [...] and blaspheming the pope/Jesus/God.

They created christianity, all of the 3 big religions have been created by them. And the pope was just a figure for the public to obey. I think the real elites of the catholic church were the Jesuits or the "society of Jesu". They had such a high influence on europe in the past 500 years. it makes me mad to think that i've been a conspiracy theorist for over 10 years and yet i've never really heard of them.

oh and btw i think the elites no longer are using switzerland as their "HQ". I think they mostly abandoned switzerland in the 90 and are now using south america as their new safe heaven. They still work here but they know a war is coming.

> I think the real elites of the catholic church were the Jesuits or the "society of Jesu". They had such a high influence on europe in the past 500 years.

Founded by a Jewish converso.

Attached: Jesuits founded by jews.png (692x503, 72K)

>The guy who's video you just posted shouldn't be taken seriously. He's paranoid and always thinks people are plotting to hurt him or his family
This happens to many people who truly go to the bottom of the rabbithole. Either lose their minds because of the sheer scope of the conspiracy or only those so obsessed and schizoid are the ones that ever follow the rabbit holes all the way, hard to say. There is a surprising amount of truth you can find from lunatics.

Its older than the Romans, it goes back to Sumer/Egypt. There was something the Templars found under the Temple of Solomon, wealth in part but knowledge too, information. I think it was descriptions for rituals that actually work in being able to put humans in touch with other beings and bargain for things from them.

As to where their new HQ is, I'm guessing they are prepared to withdraw still to Switzerland (even if europe goes to shit, Swiss has bunkers for every city, vast underground cities likely built during the digging of gotthard/cern) but Astana appears to where they plan to establish the NWO post WW3, likely riding out the war/post war in Switzerland and New Zealand.

Attached: Astana1.jpg (500x375, 109K)

>Ul9ue5WF

It's funny he thought Mary is Jewish. The etymology of the name Mary is rooted in Myrhh incense that was used in Hathor and Isis temples.

Attached: statue-of-river-ganga-ellora-cave-number-21-aurangabad-maharashtra-CE6BYR.jpg (870x1390, 216K)

It seems to always go back to a dual natured God. A masculine and a feminine. The bull god of the solar cycle and the Female god of the lunar cycle.

I think these mystery religions were passed from the Egyptians to the Romans through the jews. Read the thoughts of Tacitus on what he observed of the jews at around the time of Christ.

livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/

Attached: moloch.gif (2984x2928, 1.51M)

>
>>The guy who's video you just posted shouldn't be taken seriously. He's paranoid and always thinks people are plotting to hurt him or his family
>This happens to many people who truly go to the bottom of the rabbithole. Either lose their minds because of the sheer scope of the conspiracy or only those so obsessed and schizoid are the ones that ever follow the rabbit holes all the way, hard to say. There is a surprising amount of truth you can find from lunatics.

Interesting you mention that. If you pick up any book on Anthropology, you'll find that Shamans are always up there on the top. And perhaps to dim their shininess, they were referred to by early scholars as schizos. The essence of Shamanism, and Art, is in interpreting 'reality' in an original way and defining a language for the rest of the schizoid masses (Us) to follow. And perhaps this is what gives them their power or mana.

Reality is a manifestation of thought. Animals have no more view of reality than their senses let them see, because of this they cannot influence reality through their will. Humans can change their view of reality and through sheer force of will (mass belief) actually effect reality, making people believe a certain thing is a form of magic and ritual that has concrete effects on reality but can be done with drugs, culture, religion, philosophy, media and movies.

here's the thing, i don't think real jews exist.

In my opinion, jews are:
A. Elites disguised as Jews. (give yourself a fake name or passport and claim to be jewish)
B. Fake people put into our history/religious books (anne frank, jesus christ)
C. Orphans adopted by the elites, who were raised "jewish" and later in their adult life used as scapegoats. Those orphans were then made king or became politician and when things went south they got sacrificed in order to appease the revolting masses.

Recently i watch a "yiddish" tutorial. You probably know "yiddish", the modern language of the jews, spoken in new york and europe. Well, to my surprise yiddish is just a mix between swiss-german, bavarian and austrian dialect written in hebrew letters. They are now trying to make the "jews" in israel speak the ancient hebrew but when i listen to old yiddish songs all i hear is fucking german with a bavarian accent.
There is also another dialect of "yiddish" which is just a different easter-european language written in hebrew letters but i haven't figured out which one yet.

Jews exist, but their group has been a mechanism for transporting these ancient mystery religions into other cultures. Like a hypodermic injecting these cults all over the world.

There is strange connections between the Jewish and the Templars, not alone that the Templars and the Rabi seemed to get some source of ancient knowledge from Solomons temple which gave them power.

Do Swiss people know that their country was founded by the Knights Templar? The Cantons flags they flew during the wars for freedom were just variations of Templar Flags.

The Templar Order leaders are executed in france and the order terminated in 1312, flee from Burgundy (right on the boarder of Switzerland) east away from the french. Then in 1315 the battle of Morgarten kicks off the swiss freedom effort against the HRE where a bunch of swiss "farmers" waving Templar flags defeat the best military on the continent over and over then go on to become famous for elite mercenaries and banking, both skills passed down by the Templars.

Attached: Swiss Canton flags.jpg (525x292, 78K)

>Its older than the Romans, it goes back to Sumer/Egypt. There was something the Templars found under the Temple of Solomon, wealth in part but knowledge too, information.
I think it was descriptions for rituals that actually work in being able to put humans in touch with other beings and bargain for things from them.

i highly doubt such beings exist. And i doubt even more that you could draw a pentagram and light up some stupid candles and those beings would cater to your demand as long as you sacrifice a human baby to them. This sounds stupid and i don't understand why anyone would believe such ludicrous things.
You don't need demons to be powerful, all you gotta to do is be smarter than the rest of the population and merciless enough to slay anyone who dares to challenge you.

>ancient knowledge from Solomons temple which gave them power.
Sounds like a fairy tale to me

>Do Swiss people know that their country was founded by the Knights Templar?
The swiss know very little, they are busy keeping up with the rising costs of living.

>The Cantons flags they flew during the wars for freedom were just variations of Templar Flags.
Could be, but the Cross wasn't a rare symbol in the middle age. The cross could be meaning lots of things: Christianity, a Sword, The Sun, The 4 seasons of the year, North-South-East-West.

>The Templar Order leaders are executed in france and the order terminated in 1312, flee from Burgundy (right on the boarder of Switzerland) east away from the french. Then in 1315 the battle of Morgarten kicks off the swiss freedom effort against the HRE where a bunch of swiss "farmers" waving Templar flags defeat the best military on the continent over and over then go on to become famous for elite mercenaries and banking, both skills passed down by the Templars.
I'm not denying the templars went underground in switzerland. Even though i believe it was planed by the elite to increase the size of switzerland to create a "buffer" zone.

I resonate with this idea. But I don't think Reality is a manifestation of thought. Thoughts are always tied to language. Thoughts can influence one's view of reality. The subconscious (non-thought) tends to also influence one's view of Reality. And since Thought is always going to be a subset language-based model of the universe, it cannot be the source of reality. Unless of course if you believe in an Over Soul. The Over Soul or God wouldn't need a language for himself :)

I don't distinguish between humans, animals or plants in terms of free will. I can't speak for their thought mechanisms but pets definitely seem to have a thinking process and 'personalities'. Insects too. Have you seen this: theoatmeal.com/comics/bees_vs_hornets?

Europe has turned Pagen again as prophesied in the book of Revelations. The new Tower of Babel is the EU & UN

Attached: 1529125985874.jpg (1080x730, 158K)

Have you ever heard of a phenomenon called “incompetence”? It’s very common around here.

May God have mercy on your soul.

and those "Obelisks" have nothing to do with Egypt. Obelisks were used to measure distance across land, to create realistic maps of the world. And they were used by the mail service to organize the shipment of letters across Europe.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meilenstein
I'm giving the german wiki link on purpose because the english version is featuring smaller mile stones placed in the US which differ from the european ones. In Europe they used to place the big "egyptian" looking mile stones.

>I can't speak for their thought mechanisms but pets definitely seem to have a thinking process and 'personalities'.
Of course they do, because they got brains and can remember things.

> Humans can change their view of reality and through sheer force of will (mass belief) actually effect reality, making people believe a certain thing is a form of magic and ritual that has concrete effects on reality but can be done with drugs, culture, religion, philosophy, media and movies.

Countless times in human history the people thought that the world was going to end by tomorrow. Never did it happen. Why hasn't the world ended yet? Even during a solar eclipse, when EVERYBODY thought the world was about to end, the world kept existing like nothing happened.
You people are all nuts. The elites of this world care more about math and geometry than fucking demon worship. But then again, they are the elites, and you are not.

Attached: MileStoneDistances.jpg (824x989, 187K)

This user wasn't wrong.

>mac
>how to take a sceenshot tab open
>the state of that desktop

you need to go back

>CERN logo containing 666

maybe science people just like to troll religious cucks?

We like to troll the muslims right? By mocking their prophet and drawing pictures of him. According to muslims we are doing this because we are under the influence of Satan.... Do you think we are under the influence of Satan? or are we just fucking with the muslims because we hate them and think they are fucking retarded?

Attached: Addax.jpg (1280x1106, 344K)

Lol. Was referring to butt blasted swiss in any swiss thread. You guys really do have superiority complexes.

Double lol. The most expensive extensive science project ever undertaken and they decided to use 666 just to troll religious types.... rightio then... nice theory

so you'd rather believe they use CERN to cast inter-dimensional space demons into our realm rather than some designer just having a little bit of fun...okay.

Believe what you want, but know that your believe in God, and other crap like the bible being the literal word of God, is what gave the elites the possibility to control the masses in the first place. There is no bigger cuck than a church going christians that swears on the bible. Have you seen what's written in the bible? I could rape your daughter and all i have to do is pay 50 piece of silver and marry her and God would be fine with it.
biblehub.com/deuteronomy/22-29.htm
Nice religion mate, certainly not made up by humans.

> You guys really do have superiority complexes.
I think switzerland is highly overrated by most but that's just me.

Shit dude my original reply was referencing swiss turning up in these threads. I only referenced cern in reply to you mate. Never did i mention what i may or may not believe. Its all good buddy.

The ceremony was about the nature in that part of Switzerland and the fight it was to conquer this region against mother nature. That was just making holes in the Alps , but it is a feat the deserves its own as it claimed thousands of lives during the past 200 years in various ways, from the pettiest to the most heroic.
People outside of CH don't understand, fine we dgaf because it is easy to understand for us. Until the XIXth century, there were wars waged to get control over the alps. Most Anglos can't undestand since they geared toward the sea, and because GB their former center of influence is a fucking island almost flat. On continental western Europe, going through the Alps means controlling it.
TL;DR
The ceremony, it is a resume of how this digging this tunnel shaped the society the last seven centuries for the better and for the worse.

You need to be European to understand it.

And by that I don't mean that it has some deep-rooted symbolism or any shit like that, what you need to understand is state funded art.
It's kind of a vicious circle so I can't tell where it began, but the key factors are this:

As you can expect, nobody's really interested in performative art like modern dance and experimental theater. Performance artists know this, so they have a burning contempt for normal, well-adjusted people who can't appreciate their art.
They are considered as fine art though, so they receive state funding.
Because they have no audience to appeal to and their livelihood is guaranteed by the state, performance artists like this are free to pursue their most retarded ideas. They don't have to be skillful or well-executed performances either - the state will give them money as long as they prove they did something, quality doesn't matter.
Because there's money involved, the artists are viciously protective of their positions - meaning that anyone who criticizes their "art" or does something genuinely worthy is quickly ostracized. This also ensures that their brand of stupid is what's considered "real art", anything else is "naive art", so again, they're allowed to continue doing what they do, undisturbed and unchallenged.
And to justify their funding, every once in a while these troupes are invited to state events (not for free of course).

What you get is this extremely nepotistic community of weirdos who continue one-upping each other in degeneracy, largely paid for by your taxpayer money.
Even in Hungary, we have these shitty art theater groups whose only audience is their moms and their degenerate friends who all enter with free tickets to watch them imitate masturbation and screech uncontrollably and maybe put up some #RefugeesWelcome billboards during the play.

Just check out the costumes that are used to midwinter rites in the alpine region, its normal albeit unusual for new worlders who would suspect such dresses and processions only with some nonwestern tribes.

>thats a good way to loose your soul
Then all of europe pre 60s burns for its supersitions and myths. Do you call the planets with hebrew names too, so you dont have to evoke the name of demons?

Snopes says theres nothing unusual about this.

I have a bottle of 1988 Rothschild wine, with Keith Haring artwork on it. Spirals, orbs, goat creatures. Idk when I will drink it.

I think you're going to the OT extreme from that user. By now we know as fact that elites engage in weird ass rituals like spirit cooking, pedophilia and possibly ritual murder, whether they do this for teh lulz, to get everyone "dirty" so they can't blow the whistle or some other reason is hard to tell.
For example, here in Spain Madrid has a fucked up satanic vibe, there's a yuge Cybele statue right in front of city hall, and a statue of the fallen angel Lucifer i the central Retiro park. My guess is that this has at least at times been used to signal to others within the crypto-group somehow, like masonic handshakes and that stuff.
On one hand the Gotthard opening ceremony was obv inspired by traditional swiss legends and imagery plus modern art interpretive faggotry, but it did give off an extremely strange vibe, which made me wonder if there was something more to it. I can't shake the idea of all those weird symbolisms, not just in this Gotthard thing, being more than just lulzy shit, and somehow signals for those crypto-groups. But it's hard if not impossible to find any certainties over this, and truly some psychotic ravings are unlikely to give us clear answers.

gnoticism is evil. Satan sid not want God to make man. He hates the material world and man.

Jesus is the God-man. those who slander God as demiuge are satanists.

Sounds like the same story, different language

>Idk when I will drink it.
Right after you defile a virgin after slaughter 6 children in circle while you have a priest hanging upside down from the ceiling praying to god in fear

>Satan? or
false dichotomy
>is what gave the elites the possibility to control the masses in the first place.
Stop believing explanations just because they lead to conclusions you would like to be true. Any conclusion can be explained. This erroneous way of thinking is called a reduction fallacy.
>Nice religion mate, certainly not made up by humans.
There are 23,145 verses in the collection of historical manuscripts written by different people at different times in different locations that is the bible. Expressing your butthurt about 8 verses isn't meaningful.

How could you explain this pic rationally?i dont know.

It's called art you fucking morons.

>Hurr Durr satanic pagan elitist rituals
>Durr Burr CERN secret tunnel lizard people
>Muh conspiracy derp

/thread