Separating children from their parents is cruel and inhumane...

Separating children from their parents is cruel and inhumane. If President Trump has a shred of decency he will change this policy. What ICE is doing is wrong and it needs to be stopped.

Attached: BARRON-MY-BOY.png (640x480, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5531552
snopes.com/fact-check/was-law-separate-families-passed-1997/
bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/what-you-need-to-know-immigrant-family-detention/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody gives a fuck.

Attached: 1526791387875.gif (734x659, 3.59M)

If the dems are any better than what you describe they will put forth fair legislation. Takes two to tango, sweetheart.

Yeah we get it, your momma was a whore and daddy wasn't around, your le ebin god emperor surrogate figure Trump has not and will never give a fuck about you. Consider suicide immediately

Attached: 1529356876173.gif (500x493, 631K)

>separating children from their parents is wrong and inhumane
better tell niggers to stop leaving their children then
also, criminals are separated from their kids no matter what crime they commit, why should spics be treated differently?

>Eef I take u to Amehreeka they weel take u
>I lof u so we stay in own country do best we can

Attached: the whisper.jpg (1146x763, 328K)

Get fucked you deserve it.

libtards cannot refute what you said, either point

TE ODIO DRUMPGFF

Attached: 1529286703472.jpg (595x608, 69K)

People come into our country with no papers or proof that child is theirs.
So, President Clinton signed a law saying that if they go back to Mexico when caught, the family unit stays together.
If they want asylum, then we investigate to see who's children they really are, because pedophile child traffickers.
So lets ask, why is OP pro-Pedophile? Why are all the Democrats supporting the bringing of Kidnapped children into the US to be sold as rape slaves?
Gotta say, either OP is naive as fuck or a total degenerate.

>confirming that nobody gives a fuck by highlighting the breakdown of the american family
what did he mean by this?

they have to go back. Also kys

Attached: 6f8371c0cc1dbbb4c0cd913d50f9eac92f9406c35f0a8468151b374a01a213f9.png (657x543, 588K)

no
go pretend to care about brown kids somewhere else.

Attached: 1529370260307.png (761x658, 363K)

I-it's only fair if we do it to our own citizens, r-right guys?

No really, we don’t give a fuck about shitty parents who crank out babies they can’t take care of then expose them to the dangers of an iffy migration with no thought of the consequences.

A guy drinks at the fern bar and heads off to pick his kid up at school, he’s doing 50 in a 35, runs a light and gets tinned by a minivan full of plumber’s tools, the driver goes to jail for wreckless endangerment as well as all the traffic violations and y’all Linda motherfuckers wanna blame the red light for not being green his way.

Fuck you, fuck off, kys

I agree about not separating kids from their parents. I don't get why they can't go back to the country their parent is going to.

ICE > ISIS

Attached: 20.jpg (586x890, 205K)

He needs to pick up the pace of deportations.

>Yeah we get it, your momma was a whore and daddy wasn't around
Projection much?

Attached: 1522680146288.png (657x527, 35K)

Just put them in the same cage outside in the heat. win win.

Have any of you people ever cracked open a book or set foot outside your own hick white trash town? I would take 100 Mexicans over 1 of you.

You're right, we need to let in those poor brown children, and fluff their pillow for the bus ride to the welfare office.

It's not a new thing, anyone praising it should realize that too. He just commented differently, that's the only real difference.
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5531552

It's because I've read a book and seen the devastation mexicans cause that I'm fervently against them. Your personal opinion also isn't relevant at all. You are the one making the claims by starting up this thread, back it up with facts and not emotion

And I would not. I would choose the reverse and all of Jow Forums except you and some faggots and leafs agrees with me. You're officially outnumbered as well as outgunned

>Separating children from their parents is cruel and inhumane.
What is going to jail for just about anyone, what's the fucking difference? How about go fuck yourself these people are from a country that can't even keep the fucking peace or be prosper they don't deserve to be treated different from any other criminal.

Attached: 1502594912961.jpg (653x477, 191K)

I agree, they should either be imprisoned together or sent back together.

You had your chance cucky boomers, now you get btfo or we start cutting and gutting ss right when you reach out in lust for it. How do you expect brainlet migrants to cover your ss tax bill?

Bleeding hearts get no heart medecine, we will use that money to pay for your migrant kiddies, if you want them they come out of your ss check, tough luck, you cannot get everything you want.
Stop being greedy as fudge and sit down andblet rational non emotional prople secure the border.

I agree, deport the lot of them together

sage and report

I'm going to agree with OP, the average Jow Forums user would do nothing to help one another. I prefer to live away from neighbors, because after 6 years of disaster recovery I've realized how shitty neighbors are to each other here.

I've said it before. This shit is DSP tier retarded.
>Well chico, we gonna break the law and bust into gringoland.
>Right let's take the kids with us
Then they get caught, and since they're dumb fucking criminals, the feds keep their kids away from them in the hopes that they haven't already been infected with autism.
But still, they whine
>WWOOOOOOOOOoooooowww dude... buggy legal mechanics man, haha...

Attached: DSPFace.gif (153x249, 339K)

>Imprisoning minors for parents actions
There's a reason they stuck UACs on my base a few years back, the guardians committed the crime. They should send the child back with the parents when the process is complete though.

>posting literal propaganda

Then go to mexico and work for the cartels. Youll absolutely fucking love it. You are the winner of a one way ticket to mexico city paradise away from all the anglos that descend from those that built this nation up from nothing.

Didn't mind when Obama was doing it eh?

Build a wall
MAKE IT A PRISON WALL
Put all the violent fucks and gangbangers there
Security on the Mexico side is intentionally lax.

Suddenly Mexico gives a fuck.

Do you actually have any examples of immigrant children being separated from their families under Obama? Or do you just have pictures of kids who crossed the border alone?

Where were you when Obama was doing the same thing?

Attached: StrippingRedhead.jpg (450x482, 163K)

I live in the last white holdout in cali, and i know more than you about how spics ruin everything. Fuck off

See
Search illegal immigrants separated from children 2012 2013 -trump.

>US born
Not the same thing now, is it?

Holy shit this meme is the new flavor of the month now huh? This shit isn't going to work btw

>What Would Obama Do?

>obama immigration policy separates kids -trump
I've been looking at a few under this query too

Coming to the US undocumented may be illegal but it's not comparable to robbery or murder.

I actually agree. It is fucking sickening what were doing. Separating children from their parents is sub-human fascist bullshit.

We should send the children along with their parents so we do not break up a loving family.

Attached: 1528742576305.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

You're being willfully dishonest.

I'm not for separating them m8, keeping them together at a secure detention facility and expediting the deportation process for families should have always been the method of handling it.

seriously go fuck yourself, blame the criminal parents.

They are 100 percent right tho lib.

>let's treat refugees the same way we treat murderers

Can I move into your house?
No? Well, I'm going to forcibly do it anyway.
I mean, yeah, it's illegal, but I'm not robbing you or murdering you, what's the big deal?
And if you're a heartless asshole and call the police on me, well, you're separating me from my 3 children I'm bringing with me! You wouldn't do that, would you?

Attached: 1528572666827.jpg (270x400, 104K)

Leftist scumbags like OP here would rather a "late term abortion" like theor heroes would do. Pol pot, Mao, Stalin etc.
Sage this crap

hypocrisy should be against the law.

Screech more, Mossad faggot.

No they're not. The policy of separating families who cross the border is new, and was not carried out under Obama. There were detention centers for children under Obama, but those were all children who crossed the border alone. You can argue whether or not it's the right thing to do, but Obama didn't do what Trump is doing.

We should be having the Army Corps of Engineers laying minefields at the border, so no one comes at all. That way the little goblins will not be separated from their shitty parents.

Putting them through your dealings with human traffickers, drug dealers, rapists and murderers is more inhumane. So is risking their lives through starvation, dehydration and exposure. All because dems fed you lies about free money and not having to work anymore

False equivalency much? A country isn't anyone's personal property?

Great, go live in Mexico, actually, preferably go live in Nigeria.
If you live in America using hick white trash services, medical and technology then you must be a racist.

Now it's time for you to leave.

How positive are you that is there real parents and not human traffikers?

we should treat them worse. One is a citizen who may have a chance at rehabilitation. The other is an invader, and coming here illegally is casus belli.

Parents committing crimes and using their children as pawns is cruel and inhumane. If any Hispanics have a shred of decency they would stop trying to cross the border illegally.

People that bring life into the world to be used as a tool to garner sympathy deserve death.

It's from Newsweek Subhuman.

You'd be in jail.

Not a false equivalency, the country is our collective house.Open borders would permanently alter said house, to such a state that it would never be recognizable again. 50% (probably more) of the residents of this house do not want this. We also don't have a moral obligation to let them in, just as you don't have a moral obligation to let a stranger live in your house.

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 127K)

You don't have to have open borders to stop separating families at the border.

The majority of the 10k kids in care right now were recycled by traffickers to get adults in the US.

that's all you have, very nice. it's good to know the opposition is pathetic.

They can avoid being separated by choosing not to enter the country illegally.
They are aware of the risk of separation. Weather they want to make the choice to be separated or not is up to them.

source? you got a source for that?

the united states of america is not a fucking daycare for every human being on the planet to enter with their fucking kid

if these idiots immigrated LEGALLY to this country this wouldn't be an issue.

Get in line, go through the legal immigration process, show that you can learn US history, english and recite the pledge of allegiance and you and your fucking kid can enter the country.

Just show that you have a fucking SHRED of intelligence and respect for our fucking LAWS and you won't have a problem!

fuck leftists.

Attached: 2817821278.gif (432x498, 1.27M)

You made your defense and failed, just accept the fact you failed and carry on.

Attached: 1523389516550.jpg (960x640, 68K)

This is an uneducated stance. See pic related for a quick rundown on why it's actually impossible for these sort of people to immigrate normally. There is no "line".
Not that I'm defending them. I'm against immigration period. You're simply right for the wrong reasons.

Attached: e258362ca74f2b324857ab3188006975.jpg (2448x1584, 510K)

So, if I come start hanging out on your property are you going to cry that I shouldn't be jailed and separated from my kids?

What I never understood is why these “immigrants” can’t follow the same citizenship program as everyone else. Do they seriously think that they deserve an exception? Is there a 3rd party involved gaining (possibly monetarily) from this?

What if, I dunno, YOU ASSHOLES STOP BREAKING THE LAW?

Best I got for now, take them for what you will:
snopes.com/fact-check/was-law-separate-families-passed-1997/
bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/what-you-need-to-know-immigrant-family-detention/

Leftists are all traitors. We used to have some very harsh and specific punishments for traitors for an extremely good reason. And we can see that reason playing out daily.

Leftists don't mind children being raped, tortured, cut up into kebabs, deliberately mowed down in the street etc all due to their immigration and protection of their immigrants psychotic "religion"..
Not to mention murdering children in the womb..
BUT if it suits their narrative, they'll use them to further their sick treacherous agenda.
Truly vile, sick pieces of shit.

They wouldn't be separated if children could be detained or they could all be immediately deported.

How it uneducated? Fuck off, we're full. We don't need, or want, these people. They are not a benefit to the United States. That is why these barriers exist to begin with.

They can fix their own shithole countries.

Source?
We as a country absolutely have a choice to stop doing this. Sure, they can stop coming here, but seeing the state of Central America and Mexico that's unlikely. It's more sensible to have a decent border policy.
Another false equivalency.

>Yeah we get it, your momma was a whore and daddy wasn't around, your le ebin god emperor surrogate figure Trump has not and will never give a fuck about you.
Then maybe we should consider fixing American families before we allocate scarce resources to attempt to fix foreign ones.

You, out of your emotional retardation, believing this to be cruel and inhumane is irrelevant. The decent thing to do would be to deport all of these people. God bless ICE and our Homeland.

Correct. We can kick them all out immediately.

Don't you leftist traitors go on holiday to Mexico, regularly? I guess it's not too bad there after all.

Can you not read?
>You can argue whether or not it's the right thing to do, but Obama didn't do what Trump is doing.

Well, that's a simple way to avoid responding to a valid point. But, actually I do agree, we should just change our laws so that we can simply deport these people right back across the border to solve the problem. Constitutional rights should be for those who are here legally, either as visitors or citizens.

ILLEGAL
N
V
A
D
E
R
S

Mexicans would rather spend their money going to a soccer game than helping out their fellow Mexicans.
THAT is cruel and inhumane.

But it is. It’s against the law.

Look you fucking retard, we voted trump in to end this problem do you think we actually give a flying fuck about these retarded illegal immigrants? They cost us so much fucking money and provide absolutely nothing besides shitty cheap labor

Asylum seekers are not illegal immigrants and they are not breaking the law...dumbass

They are if they are not at a port of entry.

You don't get to decide your own asylum status.

Instead of locking them up for extended periods, ICE and Trump should fast-track the process of making sure they never cross the border again.

Attached: gestapo.jpg (634x506, 94K)

>'rarely'
So they did according to Snopes, I'm not seeing a number regarding what they view as 'rarely'
>For FY 2016, Congress approved $1.7 billion to maintain an average of 34,040 daily detention beds, including 2,760 family beds, per the president’s budget request
If you scroll up on that regarding second link, it's mentioned this started from a lack of space to accommodate families. Immigration is the current hot topic, catch and release is not satisfactory to many anymore and was one of the POTUS's talking points during election.

I don't agree with it, but catch and release was mentioned on the campaign trail. More money should have been/should be invested into detention facilities to prevent separations.

>illegally cross the border
>UH I'M SEEKING ASYLUM YEAH THAT'S IT