Trump Curse

The Trump Curse strikes again. Dios mio!

"The mayor of San Juan, Puerto Rico, who shot to international fame after criticizing President Trump for not doing enough to help Hurricane Maria victims is being investigated by the FBI on corruption charges, according to multiple news outlets.

Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz and her administration are under fire for allegedly obstructing critical supplies from reaching victims of the category-4 hurricane that leveled much of the tiny U.S. territory nearly nine months ago."

foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/18/trump-bashing-puerto-rican-mayor-reportedly-facing-fbi-corruption-probe.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: foxnews/politics (Internal - Politics - Text)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 9.48.36 PM.png (669x498, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5SRm1-ERNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hopefully she goes to prison. Puerto rico got absolutely assfucked politically and nobody in the USA ever heard or cared about it

Of course its because Trump is a dictator silencing his enemies.

holy shit you are retarded

she always looks like a police sketch of a murder suspect.

>I-it's Trump exacting revenge and not possibly that she is, in fact, corrupt as shit

Attached: 1523030081928.jpg (552x615, 56K)

To know your enemy you have to think like him.

looks like she's wearing a disguise

>Everyone breathes oxygen
>Everyone hates trump
>A bad thing happens
OH NO! THE OXYGEN CURSE STRIKES AGAIN!!!

Attached: Oh boy here we go.jpg (630x623, 74K)

So much fucking news day in and day out, I can’t keep up.

Attached: image.jpg (836x1080, 793K)

AHAHAHAHAHA

It's not the Trump curse, either. She's legitimately corrupt.

Trump forced her to embezzle relief funds and hide/destroy relief supplies?

She isn't dead yet though, we need to praise KEK harder

Attached: KEKRonomicon.jpg (912x772, 538K)

fbi investigates trump
>THIS IS A CORRUPT ORGANIZATION RUN BY THE DEEP STATE IN ORDER TO REMOVE THE MAN DRAINING THE SWAMP

fbi investigates mayor that shat on trump
>wtf i love the fbi now

>trump under investigation by the fbi
>'fake news witchhunt by the deep state can't trust those glowniggers!'
>someone else under investigation by the fbi
>'got em look at this guilty fuck lock em up and throw away the key hooah!

Attached: 1491391629172.jpg (759x811, 86K)

I hope they sent this bitch to GITMO. She needs red-hot pokers shoved up her ass until she renounces communism.

I'm a fortune teller.

The FBI will discover it's nothing and the supplies never existed because FEMA contracts went to shitty shell companies.

Even NPR outed her and her scheme when it started. Other publications ignored and ran with it's Trump fault. Thank a lot of brave Puerto Rican Trump supports who contributed to her getting Investigated.

Puerto Rico is useless and is a burden to America, these niggers need to survive on their own. EVERYBODY needs to survive on their own.

>same canned response
>within 30 seconds of eachother
who sent you

It's almost like there is more than one person that works at the FBI or something, you pedantic cunt.
Also, why weren't the FBI bosses telling underlings to investigate this sooner? Because they were fucking around with muh Russia. Goddamn, use some common sense, boy.

Attached: shit_like_this.jpg (571x432, 57K)

>pr government being corrupt
>new
>pr government being corrupt in the middle of a national disaster
>ok you got me thats really shit

she should be getting a red hot iron shoved up her ass and fed to the vultures

He's right. If someone else was president they could go after him on corruption and find all kinds of shit
This is just him getting back at her, which is perfectly fine but don't pretend it's a "curse"

Good! Many of us puerto-spics hate her.

Transcript:

B: what is your name?
C: I cannot give my name because I work for Puerto Rico’s police department. I need to pass this information out because the stuff that is being brought from the U.S. it is not being distributed, they are not allowing the Puerto Rican people to receive the donations
B: What part of Puerto Rico are you calling us from exactly?
C: I am right now in Guaynabo.
B: But what affirmation do you have? What have you seen?
C: The mayor, Carmen Yulin, is not allowing anyone to distribute… We need… What us Puerto Ricans need is that the U.S. armed forces to come in and distribute the aid.
And that they stop the Governor, Rosello and the mayor Yulin from continue on doing what they are doing... It’s an abuse, it looks like communism, in our own island (sobbing)…
People are helping us, but they are not accepting it, they are not accepting anymore help because supposedly “they have to wait for the license, that there are no buses…”
Let me tell you something, Boricuas (Another name for Puerto Ricans) are dying of hunger (crying continues)
This is a bureaucracy, everything has to be a protocol, the lines are outstretched… We can only give one box of water per person (sobbing continues)…
The medics here, people are dying, the hospitals are in crisis,
I am embarrassed, As Boricua to work for Puerto Rico’s police and see that we cannot do anything.
There are dozens and ...thousands and thousands of food and when people ask we cannot give anything away because Carmen Yulin says that we cannot take anything out because everything is a soap opera, everything is a show there have to be cameras here and there…

Attached: Chewie.jpg (768x993, 143K)

(cont.)

C: Because you know, they are just looking for votes for the upcoming years.
And the governor won’t move unless there is a camera behind him, Carmen Yulin won’t move unless there is a camera behind her.
This is how we are living in Puerto Rico, in the meantime artists are giving money and the people of Florida are sending stuff
and I don’t know how many more people are helping because we have very limited communication, very limited and we have no idea what is going on outside and the people that are sending stuff they have to come in, they have to come to help Puerto Rico and distribute what is being wasted, because what else are we going to do? You tell me, what are we going to do?
B: We are with our hearts broken listening to you describing this situation
C: We want the U.S. to come in, that the strongest forces come in And take the governor out, he is not doing anything he is just going around and around and everyone is like "oh how nice, the governor, he is going into the mud, he is going in the water" And where is it? …Pardon the expression WHERE IS THE FOOD?
(sobbing continues)

Attached: pepe-lapel-pin.jpg (300x237, 38K)

Puerto Rico's cop telling the truth about Hurricane Maria's aid

Attached: WiggumsGun.gif (479x360, 20K)

yea haha. always remind me of some unibomber sketch

>Trump is becoming a dictator
Do you mean a benevolent dictator?

Attached: 1697208 - Angry_Birds Blue_Jake Blue_Jim Glo-in-the-Dark Jake_Blue Jay_Blue Jim_Blue Rule_63 blue_ja (599x500, 155K)

If the FBI are investigating her it is only to exonerate her like they did for Hilldawg. The FBI is a corrupt organization of depraved criminals that only exists to cover for the crimes of democrats. They've proven this.

Attached: Agent 1 1.png (865x866, 591K)

Attached: 1506802842317.png (971x955, 770K)

>THIS IS A CORRUPT ORGANIZATION RUN BY THE DEEP STATE
It is.
>wtf i love the fbi now
Anyone that thinks this is a moron who is going to be disappointed. The FBI is a criminal organization of domestic terrorists that destabilize the nation by meddling in elections and attempting to overturn them when they fail to get the result they want.
Disband the FBI.

Attached: Agent 1 2.png (866x867, 487K)

Puerto Rico could be a great vacation spot for east coasters but for some reason all the effort and money was put into pharmaceuticals instead tourism. So now everyone gets a passport to go to DR instead of traveling to an American territory that has literally the same climate and basically the same kind of people as DR.

>complain that president is not giving any aid
>intentionally hiding aid and preventing it from being distributed
>get called out and investigated by authorities
>"FUGGIN DIGDADOR!!!

Attached: 1386034765230.png (500x375, 216K)

The Trump curse is Russian meddlers, they're destroying all trumps defectors

Russia literally delivered all this stuff they planted it in Puerto Rico to get Trump off the hook

>FBI agents literally texting "drumpf"
I hope this isn't real because of how embarrassing it is.

Attached: 1479682519327.gif (245x220, 551K)

Certainly have enough virgins to sacrifice.

This doesn't surprise me, bitch was dirty as hell.
I'm hoping this is a sign that the internal struggle of who has the most clout and favor is shifting to trump. Indicating that the left has less influence in government allowing trump and the right to begin purging people like this.
The only reason she was even able to do this is internal government protection.

all this proves is that Trump asked the FBI to investigate Carmen Yulin Cruz, which is no surprise.

Remember when Trump asked FBI to investigate Hillaries emails, and how Trump asked them to investigate the investigation of Trumps emails and how he asked them to investigate the investigation of the investigation that's investigating himself?

There will be 30 inquisitions about this now because every time Trump doesn't get the "dirt" he wants, he'll just order a new investigation.

Attached: a88.jpg (600x339, 25K)

>I hope this isn't real
Abandon all hope.

Attached: Meuller ATTY.png (867x869, 436K)

Antillean Confederation (Cuba/Dominican Republic/Puerto Rico) when?

Attached: Flag of the Antillean Confederation.png (1200x800, 9K)

Every fucking time

This bitch always came off like a sociopath

Attached: 1529089256975.jpg (1440x900, 152K)

Would be amazing but probably never.

Vicarious embarrassment for your enemy is pretty fucked up, senpai.

Attached: 20070401_trump_boogey.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

She's a Puerto Rican politician, of course she's corrupt. She's also a woman so she's too retarded to even attempt to hide it. She gave one of her speeches in front of fucking flats of aid supplies for crying out loud. The whole thing was a stunt to try to get her support for election, and despite all this she's probably still going to win because all PRs want is gibs.

Damn

>Why won't Drumpf look the other way on her corruption?!!
>Why can't she abuse resources and harm Puerto Ricans without consequence?
>Why can't she talk shit without impunity?
The humanity!!