MEME WAR: AMERICANS GET SEPARATED TOO EDITION

The left has no problem with American citizens being separated from their children when they are arrested. They are only outraged when illegal immigrants are separated. They want illegal immigrants to have more rights than American citizens
>THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO FIGHT BACK
Show that American citizens are separated from their children all the time, but liberals only care if it happens to illegals.

Attached: separated2.jpg (807x499, 169K)

Daily reminder the majority of illegal immigrants are fleeing lawful punishment for crimes.

kids are still with one of their parents...you guys are heartless and retards

>Prison is wrong
What number of IQ is this propaganda? My guess is 4.

Attached: separated.jpg (807x499, 173K)

Attached: separated3.jpg (952x500, 143K)

Just focus on ms13

Attached: separated4.jpg (887x500, 112K)

Children are only separated from their parents if they are a clear and present danger to the children OR if they're being sent to prison. NEITHER is the case for illegal immigrants.

Many people are being deported WITHOUT THEIR CHILDREN!
We're keeping the children and sending the parents home!!

Attached: separated5.jpg (625x415, 68K)

>b-b-b-but Obama did the same

In the past, during Obama administration, parents were released with children in custody pending trial/hearing and were monitored with ankle bracelets.
Obama/Trump is false equivalence

be quiet meme flag kike!

Attached: 1494271083152.jpg (640x383, 60K)

good one! saved

Attached: C05E817D-5EFE-4B68-AEDA-22F0FCB98725.png (834x463, 533K)

2 thumbs up, saved

bingo! saved

liberals think abortion is fine.
that is why this makes no sense.

Exactly. And what about their (((child support))) scam that separates families, especially in the black communities. Dads eventually drop out of society and they created that situation. I don't hear any liberals crying over those kids.

proof or gtfo

yes, this is not hypocrisy though. liberals are consistent in their beliefs that foreigners deserve more rights than citizens.

Prison is objectively wrong. Rehabilitation has been proven to be far more successful in countries where it's implemented efficiently.

Sadly though, those same places don't have to deal with minorities. So our system wouldn't be nearly as good.

Attached: 1423112487886.gif (264x320, 929K)

why do democrats hate us momma?
is our skin the wrong brown?

Attached: 1529099528761.jpg (1500x1500, 222K)

just turn into your final nazi form already so we can get this shit over with

Asylum seekers are not illegal immigrants and they are not breaking the law...dumbass

>Daily reminder the majority of illegal immigrants are fleeing lawful punishment for crimes.
BREAKING INTO THE COUNTRY IS ILLEGAL

ENTERING WITHOUT PERMISSION IS AGAINST THE LAW

stop arresting kid you faggot

Louder, so they can hear you in the cheap seats

Nice wordplay with DACA user. It's scathing.

would you take your children on this walk?

Attached: the-long-walk.jpg (650x430, 59K)

If you support illegal immigration
you support this

Attached: immigrants_family_border.jpg (2856x1548, 963K)

THEY ARE NOT SEEKING ASYLUM. IF THEY WERE, THEY COULD JUST ENTER THE EMBASSIES IN THEIR COUNTRIES AND ASK FOR IT.
THEY CROSS THE BORDER IN ANY WAY, THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS AND AN INVASIVE PEOPLE. AND THE ONLY THING THEY ARE OWED FROM US IS A BULLET.
THAT WE HAVE GRACIOUSLY SUPPLIED FOOD, WATER, AND SHELTER FOR THEIR CHILDREN WHILE WE DEPORT THEM IS A KINDNESS THAT WE DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE.

Because putting a child in jail with the mother is *sooooo* third-world

her parents did this to her
he's saving her

Attached: 11999380734_6bedcb9c56_o.0.jpg (1200x800, 234K)

>imgflip.com watermark
>shitty aliasing on text

Download a trial of photoshop you weebo faggot.

The current policy by the Trump administration is to criminally prosecute 100% of people who enter the country illegally. This includes asylum seekers who turn themselves in at a border checkpoint immediately after crossing...this is not illegal immigration

democrats don't pay the price of illegal immigration
illegal immigrants do

Attached: unknown348-adj-sm72-sig.jpg (432x476, 157K)

Why don't you do a better job since I obviously suck at this?

If they were seeking asylum, they would stop at the border and seek it, not sneak in illegally then claim asylum.

Eh, liberals didnt care when forcepts were used to separate 600k children from their mothers in 2014. Mothers often make the choice to do dangerous things they know will hurt their children.

by supporting illegal immigration
you support the suffering of illegal immigrants

Attached: in-the-fields.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Exactly how Ausfailia was founded

Attached: Df8G9xGUEAAB6Dk.jpg (634x866, 59K)

>I don't understand the words "fleeing" or "punishment"

We have a winner!

Beat me to it.

>memefag

>MEME WAR

Typical alt-right fag thinking this is an image problem, and not a moral or human rights issue.

Kek, true.

Like i'm any better.
At least there is no watermark and the font isn't aliased.

Attached: badparents.png (968x931, 458K)

This. We need to stop these illegal aliens from hurting American citizens, physically, socially, and financially. Send them all back.

they (parents) entered the country illegaly.
fuck them, enter legally like the rest of us.

We could keep the families together in prison.
Instead of separating the kids to a resort with television, games, food, free haircuts, and more.

Are they being put in internment camps? Not even remotely comparable you fucking retard.

Maybe in your child trafficking fantasy world you would let the children wander the streets unattended, but that's not how we do things here.

top kek

Looks like you're full of shit as expected from a gommie.

Defensive Asylum Processing with EOIR
A defensive application for asylum occurs when you request asylum as a defense against removal from the U.S. For asylum processing to be defensive, you must be in removal proceedings in immigration court with the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR).
Individuals are generally placed into defensive asylum processing in one of two ways:ยท
They are referred to an Immigration Judge by USCIS after they have been determined to be ineligible for asylum at the end of the affirmative asylum process, or
They are placed in removal proceedings because they:
Were apprehended (or caught) in the United States or at a U.S. port of entry without proper legal documents or in violation of their immigration status,
OR
Were caught by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) trying to enter the United States without proper documentation, were placed in the expedited removal process, and were found to have a credible fear of persecution or torture by an Asylum Officer. See Questions & Answers: Credible Fear Screenings for more information on the Credible Fear Process.

So, even if they show up at a port of entry without documents it's not going to matter.

They can't get defensive asylum without "credible fear" of persecution or torture.

I expect the vast majority of gibs seekers fall into this category.

This asylum nonsense is a smokescreen that the DNC came up with in the last second before midterms. Mexico is not full of wartorn dictators driving these people from their homes. They are poor and see a system to abuse over here. It sucks that the Mexican government won't take responsibility, and it sucks for the kids that their parents subject them to this kind of risk and expose them to human smugglers but that's due to leftist propaganda encouraging it and not enforcing our laws properly.
8 years of not enforcing our border then your dynasty candidate lost.

Not if both are arrested, or if the kid only has one parent and they are arrested.

We don't need to worry about prison comparisons when I am more worried about US children that use our roads. These people are told they can ignore our laws and we get stuff like pic related.

Attached: UNDOCUMENTED_TEST_DRIVE.png (780x520, 383K)

All this newspeak shit "asylum" "undocumented"

No illegal aliens are jumping our border which makes them criminals. I'm tired of paying for another government's mistakes. Fuck leftists.

Attached: undocumented_withdrawal.png (800x617, 1.06M)

It's champagne liberals and businesses encouraging this shit too.

Attached: UNDOCUMENTED_JOBS.jpg (582x456, 63K)

Keep on ignoring our border, keep on putting U.S. Citizens on the lowest priority over any random stranger across the border. Find out what happens in midterms.

Attached: UNDOCUMENTED_OUTREACH.png (480x360, 128K)

Keep on kicking the legs out from under our institiutions and thinking leftists are above the law.

Keep on rejecting and trying to sabotage the results of an election.

Attached: UNDOCUMENTED_INFORMING.jpg (700x700, 110K)

Every single one of you that thinks you can get away with post-modernization of our laws, and thinking you can act like you're above them and our social contract are in for the rudest of awakenings.

Attached: UNDOCUMENTED_PATRIOTISM.jpg (800x450, 98K)

There's a colorado supreme court law that allows a woman to leave with her children out of the state during divorce regardless of the father's wishes. It's the law that seperates fathers feom their children and its legal.

Google " cieslik colorado divorce "

Absolutely. What a bunch of virtue signaling idiots. I doubt they even give a damn about illegal immigrants either, they just want to make sure they look progressive in front of all their leftist friends.

I actually hate liberals more than niggers, Muslims, or illegals. They are the ones that make it almost impossible to have common sense laws. Just try disagreeing with a liberal to see how tolerant they really are.

Attached: 1526846705168.png (627x766, 413K)

dude, this is a blessing in disguise, we take their parents away, and now we can re educate the beaners into model citizens

this is actually high quality. Checked and heiled

I cant WAIT for the left to get fully invested in child trafficking, only to research it for a few hours and discover the absolute fucking horrors of the network the democrats have constructed

fucking die

Attached: 1524434174973.jpg (960x616, 104K)

They weren't fleeing, Australia was the punishment.
Joke's on them though.

Attached: image.jpg (725x1024, 146K)

Win black Americans the Democrats are done. This goes a long way. Thank you, Jow Forums. Black alt right.

Devastating. Keep it coming

You are a stupid nigger and im surprised nobody actually watched DHS Sec Nelson press brief on exactly this. She blew this whole narrative the fuck out of the water and made most of the (((journalists))) look like fucking morons. Straight from the Sec of DHS's mouth "out of 12 fucking thousand children they detained this year 10 fucking thousand of them were unaccompanied by their parents and were instead sent to cross with coyotes" the moment they were seperated from their families was the moment their useless, incompetent parents sent them on a dangerous illegal mission with fucking human traffickers. Honestly meme warring this is probably to much effort when you could just link spam her press conference.

You've lost me here, fellow nigger.
Swim alone

Good idea.

I recommend we look up custody and alimony statistics, which are incredibly biased against fathers.

Fucking, meme generator images.
You don't belong here.

Actually i change my mind just getting back from a FB shitposting stint its funny how i always forget how fucking dense these lunatics are you need to go full speed on these memes because a picture accompanied by a maximium of 15 words is all the info intellectually lazy fucks can process

NOICE

Attached: 1519171223538.jpg (655x873, 85K)

Black ones are most effective. Put one with some blk dad put away for the weed a fucking Mexican brought over the border. Like have a pic of a spic with a bale on his back and then put up a blk dude separated from his kids through harsh sentencing for the weed.

Hell no. I think a bunch of them are bringing kids over to sell them. You aren't going to drag a child through a dangerous place like that if you love it. They should DNA check swab test in detention centers and if they arent the parents charge them with child trafficking. Matter of fact, charge them with it anyway!!