Is he right, Jow Forums? Is this how to spot an alt-rightist?

Is he right, Jow Forums? Is this how to spot an alt-rightist?

Attached: 20180618_220042_rmedited.png (720x6522, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ColliersSam/status/1008480664407166976?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=SkYl_AH-qyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"Dank memes" is a code for "Hail Victory"
I'm okay with this one.

Is this satire?

Attached: FB_IMG_1528868965643.jpg (667x746, 39K)

Attached: 54645775.jpg (384x300, 60K)

> alt right's pied piper pewdiepie luring kids into 1488 dank white surpremacy memes

It's kinda true lol

Attached: FB_IMG_1528908869019.jpg (544x960, 30K)

>desire to start a family
>If someone wants to have children, especially white children, they are an evil nazi white supremacist alt-righter
They're not even trying to hide it anymore... they're explicitly anti-white and endorsing white genocide.

>if someone wants to have children, especially white children, they might be alt-right
at this point it must be satire

He immediately gets it wrong with number 3. The american far right that seemed to explode in such a short period of time was clearly driven by effete middle to upper class young men. This is why even though everything is fucked we have a chance. These people just cannot be honest for one second so they don't know what they're dealing with.

Okay, I'm typing this after reading all of it. Is this a troll? How can people who are against the second half of this possibly conceive of themselves as the good guys? Fit autists who read political philosophy who use statistics to back up their viewpoints?

>way to identify NAZIS: they r dumb n they smell XDDDDDDD
Very insightful, faggot

Troll or satire, I have no idea.

twitter.com/ColliersSam/status/1008480664407166976?s=19

It doesn't seem to be.

Oh okay, he's just fucking with people. He had me going with the first few points but he got a bit on the nose by the end. Gave me a giggle anyway.

Literally what the fuck is wrong with 90% of these things
I feel like there's some inherent desire for leftists to want everything to be shit in order for their own shit to be prevalent within society.
Also
>grades
>social norms

give that man a blue checkmark!

>if someone wants to have children...significant chance they are #altright

kek

total victory is within sight, lads

Daily reminder

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-04-02-31-28_1.jpg (1046x680, 86K)

Attached: 1529286495794.jpg (540x691, 46K)

> everybody I disagree with is a russian bot or troll

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-08-07-54-12_1.jpg (1062x1429, 165K)

Well first off "alt right" isn't really a thing, like there are some spencerites sure but for the most part it's just a slur that people like this guy can use to try to pigeonhole opponents rather than addressing their arguments. I'm pretty active in right wing politics in my local area and I don't think I could name a single person I've interacted with in the last year that would willingly call themselves "alt right." I don't think this guy gets out much either, It seems like he's trying to describe the entirety of the right wing in a few posts, like he's throwing in rednecks, middle class white kids who spend too much time online, and upper middle class salarymen with families into one long rant.

Finally a good chunk of the things he describes as "alt right" pursuits are things any normal 20 something should be working on, trying to call white people evil for wanting to have kids or lift weights just makes him come off as something of a schizo.

Definitely satire

>young white males
This will just mean people can call any white guy an alt-right nazi just for being white.
>sexually frustrated
Holes aren't an argument.
>grew up in the countryside
AKA an outsider, not a cityboi, not an urban cuck, anyone who isn't a basedboy.
>poverty
The commie class argument, and irrelevant once you discover over half the support comes from the middle- and high-class.
>broken homes
We are a movement of peace. To be honest, that's what's holding us back.
>repeated exposure to propaganda
Pot, meet kettle.
>autism
Hypermasculinity, or however much masculinity now triggers the psychologists thanks to DSM-V.
Quite a useful thing. Pity women made it a handicap.
>poor grades
Consequence of feminised education system with Marxist doctrine.
>gamer
An outlet that's keeping us a movement of peace.
It's saving his bacon.
>fitness
Health = racist?
Noted. Easy to identify lefties this way.
>obsessed with statistics
That's how men are supposed to roll.
Facts, logic, study, debate.
It's why university exists.
>memes
t. One who can't meme
>reading political philosophy I don't agree with
That's awfully fascist of him.
>excessive grooming
Says the fag with the artsy twitter pic that's very groomed.
>wanting to make kids of your own race
Oh the horror. Imagine if blacks did this, they'd never improve. What a crime indeed.

>and don't forget to whimper in fear and scream for help afterwards!

Women generally seem to like me pretty well. Not the hardcore lefties of course. Actually there's a woman that didn't go to her nephew's wedding because he voted trump and she knows I voted trump and is happy to associate with me so this is just untrue. It's not about politics, it's about being respectable.

> enemies of progress

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-14-06-50-30_1.jpg (974x936, 94K)

So basically, any white man is a possible threat so let's exterminate them

Watch out Nazi scum

Attached: 1528060743248.jpg (570x960, 68K)

basically if you're a white male you're alt right

he basically described 99% of all white males before the age of 35

is he even self aware

>Reading
>Desire to start a family

Attached: 1452105996792.jpg (800x605, 46K)

>Obsessed with Stats
>Fitness
>Rural home
>Reading political philosophy
>Desire to start a family

NAZI ALERT BOIS
HE A SANE PERSON

>flyover states
did this nigga really criticize people who deride other areas of the country while himself deriding other areas of the country?

>Bad grades
lel, all the people with bad grades that I know are liberal or women.

Attached: 1487347887975.gif (286x258, 2.39M)

the enemy is truly utterly terrifying, isn't xe??

Attached: 1509485817624.png (500x537, 129K)

he missed one

any white kid raised in a multicultural shithole city is guaranteed to be alt right too

>White, Male, Young
>Rural Home
>Fitness
>Obsession with Statistics
>Reading Political Philosophy
>Excessive Grooming
>Desire to Start a Family

>implying these are bad things

lmao

>ok guys, here is how to spot the jew and then place a star of david on their shirt so everyone is aware who they are
the left are insane

Translations:
1) Cares about truth
2) Cares about health
3) Raised in a healthy cultural atmosphere
4) Enjoys challenging his presuppositions and developing a more consistent worldview.
5) A man who accepts his responsibility and denies the theory that the satiation of his base desires as the highest ideal of man.

Attached: Duty is Manhood.png (560x408, 339K)

You'd wish. These people are actually THIS out of touch with reality. It's fucking madness this is the kind of stuff you hear about in fantasy stories. At least we have a fidelis understanding of their perspective and their beliefs but these people are actual brainlets. Is there any sane, intelligent person that endorses their worldview? Any of them who understand thoroughly their own philosophy and have come to their stance scholastically? There's just simply no excuse other than mainstream madness. They want us dead because we stand in the way of their degenerate freakshow utopia and we want them dead because they are corrosive to the very foundation of society, something they themselves are unconscious of. The sad part is that they have already won and our only option is become heroic in our own right and stand honorably as the illusion desintegrates.

Attached: 41ycZgfcjCL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 19K)

>11. obsession with statistics
>uses misleading numbers
All we literally do is link to publicly available FBI statistics.

They do actually fucking terrify me

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-16_160516_1.jpg (1390x1080, 52K)

The only ones they will murder are themselves

Reminder that there is no reasoning with these communist parasites. Like any infestation of bugs, they must be exterminated too completion.

Attached: 1528931562906.jpg (816x1042, 463K)

They don't see statistics, they see something that can't be qualified, qualified, or universally agreed upon. They see white privilege.

>If someone wants to have children, especially white childfren, there is a significant chance they are #AltRight.
Thanks, boss

this has to be satire

this is that mumble rapper right ? x69xgg$$6x*! or whatever

account is now down

>if someone doesn't like gays, they're a virgin
>if someone wants to start a family, they're a racist
>if someone lifts weights, they are training for a race war
>if someone is racist, then they haven't experienced diverse communities
Can we please kill all these idiots who masquerade as intellectuals.

kek

>Wants to have white children is alt-right
Having white babies is racist, guys. We should give up our close-knit unique nation-states and revert to centuries of little innovation when diversity inevitably destroys unity (and European and real American people and their way of life)

Damn, sure is.

That pic is how to spot a kike performing subversive warfare on your people, who he very recently was celebrating the inevitable demographic eradication of.

>LGBTQIAP+

P = Pedophilia?

yeah nah im not reading that

This the guy who responded to that open border poll as "racist"

how to spot a communist
youtube.com/watch?v=SkYl_AH-qyk

Yes

Attached: 1527729594112.jpg (720x814, 52K)

>Being white, male, young is bad.
>Being from a rural home is bad.
>Being a gamer is bad.
>Being fit is bad.
>Wanting facts is bad.
>Understand memes and having a sense of humor is bad.
>Being politically savvy is bad.
>Taking care of your image is bad.
>Wanting a family is bad.

Probably saw this thread and didn't want everyone here replying with obvious Jow Forums references. Most people here really need to work on their subtlety if they want to troll, this guy wasn't even very subtle and he had people guessing.

>thinks the day of the rope is but a meme.

Racist statistics. Numbers can now be racist.

Attached: chicken preacher.jpg (1024x841, 631K)