When did Conservashits become the anti family values party l?

Attached: CC513FD0-5633-41CF-9F16-27655C23E1A5.jpg (480x358, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4EthH8WdmvQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>invasion is a family value

Attached: no brain.jpg (720x736, 94K)

I hate when shitlibs do this it's just so fake and disingenuous.

Attached: 0E0F47A2-02BF-4EF2-9814-D88FF7710E64-87452-00004AD15F603122.jpg (908x539, 71K)

>aresting a jew
fuckin based

I love it when atheist libshits pretend to judge from the morality they don't have.

Attached: 1529357351326.jpg (396x382, 88K)

well Sessions was a retard for bringing muh Christianity into this

>I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN AND SCORN YOUR BACKWARDS BELIEFS BUT MAYBE IF I MAKE A COMIC WITH JESUS IN IT YOU'LL DO WHAT I WANT

I here his own people wanted him tossed back in the clink so they could get nasty with Tyrone. Never trust the Jewish populace.

THeres a huge voting bloc on the right that is mostly evangelical shitheads that vote agaisnt their own economic interests

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4EthH8WdmvQ

Why the actual fuck should I care if law breakers are separated from their parents vía ICE but everyday American fathers are separated from their kids by our very own court system?

Attached: 66F34F3E-1C6C-463A-BB2E-23FAF4FD19D6.jpg (835x695, 92K)

klk manin

That doesn't make you any less of a hypocrite if you pretend to use faith as a leash on the believer when you yourself are faithless

Attached: Jesus+christ+chan+center+make+anime+great+again+center+trigger+medium+jesus+christ_08a835_6099056.jp (900x675, 91K)

coming from the same jews that hate god I am not surprised they would draw this.

Let me know when they draw mohammad

>the left suddenly cares about Christianity

Glad someone posted this image.

Dime a ve

>that hivemind tho

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Yeah, sorry - the Democrat party being the anti-white party means that whites are less likely to support it.

Maybe if they hadn't committed to being the nonwhite party in 1965, the Democrats would be running more Jim Webbs in the interest of getting the white working class vote, but that isn't the reality that we live in. Economics play second fiddle to competition for your tribe to control the spoils - shooting yourself in the foot is worth kneecapping some brown people.

This cartoon is especially funny because Jews are extremely proud that they had Christ crucified. Sarah Silverman says she would personally do it again. So fuck off and die nigger

Honest answer?

Sometime between 2010 and 2015. The culture war was lost, and the religious right had become a bad joke. It was just tiresome being on the receiving end of bad jokes and mockery. I believe many on the right people decoupled their moral values from politics.

To which you might say "Clearly you were never that religious, hypocrite!" And perhaps it's true. But that's where we are now.

Jesus and the bible both say to obey the laws of the land, dumbass. Jesus would NOT be an illegal immigrant. Because committing a crime, like illegal immigration, is a sin before God.
If you are going to try to use religious morality in a political discussion, don't commit a blaspheme against that religion you are trying to pull the morality from in your argument.

Fuck off with your bait thread

Sage

Oh NOW they care about Jesus and Christians. They don't actually think anyone buys this crap do they?

Turn it around; pretend to be an fedora-tipping edgelord, point out their hypocrisy with irony and sarcasm and subversibly redpill as many as you can.

Attached: 1526487315209.gif (300x225, 814K)

>crossing the border illegally
>family values

>Brown skin

We wuz Jesuz an sheeit