Leftist infighting/fragmenting/ and intersectionality

ive never heard of this term before, TERFS

trans exclusionary radical feminists, its trannies pet name for women who dont accept their mangled mess of a life as "allies", which gives us hilarious results, videos of 60 year old spinster grandmas getting in playfights with "transwomen" AKA males with more muscle mass and bone density, literal male violence against an actual woman

how can we inflame this more, if not for the infighting then for lulz

even if this post gets screenshotted and posted as fuel against these "TERFS" or trannies in some faggots discord or tumblr or reddit , then either side can claim guilt by association

youtube.com/watch?v=sx9pyvI-V7M

what kind of terms are there out there?

Attached: qlCioZEQ.jpg (988x988, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3i6J2fcrKi8
youtube.com/channel/UCvTTakI97sQ4SkMnsH8r0qQ/featured
terfisaslur.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wc6-HikFz4
archive.is/lK8rs
archive.fo/psaP6
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4396787/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1362361317714587
archive.is/fqGX9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24619651
hindawi.com/journals/psychiatry/2014/971814/
hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/809058/
mjiri.iums.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=2444&slc_lang=en&sid=1&ftxt=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25656174
m.pnas.org/content/112/50/15468
digest.bps.org.uk/2011/11/02/male-to-female-transsexuals-have-male-brains/
nbcnews.com/health/mental-health/can-you-tell-which-brains-are-male-neither-can-these-n471751
livescience.com/52941-brain-is-mix-male-and-female.html
academic.oup.com/cercor/article/21/11/2525/275208/Sex-Dimorphism-of-the-Brain-in-Male-to-Female
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4056308/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
web.archive.org/web/20150213054306/http:/transequality.org/PDFs/NCTE_Suicide_Prevention.pdf
transequality.org/sites/default/files/docs/usts/USTS Full Report - FINAL 1.6.17.pdf
akikos-planet.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/files/psychiatry_research__transsexual_subtypes_clinical_and_theoretical_significance.pdf
academia.edu/22456366/Transsexual_subtypes_Clinical_and_theoretical_significance
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/97/2/577/2836401
archive.is/jehUx
spectrumnews.org/news/estrogen-reverses-autism-like-features-in-mice/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/09/140909093703.htm
theguardian.com/society/2014/jun/03/boys-with-autism-likely-exposed-to-more-hormones-in-the-womb
archive.is/eVNLO
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2476187
open.library.emory.edu/publications/emory:rzfr2/pdf/
pastebin.com/M6GZGBB5
torontosun.com/2014/02/15/a-sex-predators-sick-deception/wcm/127b4003-d06d-489d-9679-861651dd3160
torontosun.com/2014/02/26/predator-who-claimed-to-be-transgender-declared-dangerous-offender/wcm/fc2c70f0-b1a1-41e2-85db-bec9d0012ce5
pastebin.com/krcTsYNz
youtube.com/watch?v=YbBIK8CzCYo
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/
youtube.com/watch?v=nblXa665laY
genderidentitywatch.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UIFpU0oF_Yg
sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016/gender-lines-science-transgender-identity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Terfs is also a reference to their rug munching I’d imagine

Transexualism is the ultimate expression of privilege.

>the left eats it's own

Delusional faggots vs man-hating ugly broads. They can all die in a fire for all I care.

You'd be wrong.

>actual tranny

Thanks for the screenshots, dickholes.

when are we gonna get some retards and give them wigs to infiltrate and sperg out, like what the government does with protestors

>Right stops interfering
>Left starts to rip itself apart because they're no longer unified against an enemy

Sounds like we should just do the opposite of what we're doing for a while. Kill the left with kindness for a day or two and they will unravel. Better yet start saying you ally yourselves with the Muslims because they're traditional minded. This will tear the left up quicker than anything.

fuck you, rug munching TERF

Attached: dyuldtyuras.png (630x448, 490K)

its been happening for some time now, there are videos of occupy wall street in 2011 with women asking white men to step back and the oppressed to step forward so they can talk, then i remember seeing videos of antifa beaners bitching out their white male "allies" for not punching enough nazis or some shit

i found the video
youtube.com/watch?v=3i6J2fcrKi8

good stuff

Attached: 1512759031555.jpg (739x514, 134K)

I think I'll make a thread about making the Muslims pretend allies though. That would stir up more hell than any other subtle change to our MO.

Except it's not, but I wouldn't expect scientific illiterates to know much more than what they learned in 7th grade.

Imagine a world where people only believed what they learned in 7th grade biology. If that happened with my 7th grade biology, we'd still think transplants had a 90% mortality rate and only the heart, liver, and kidneys were even really possible to have transplants for. It's almost like knowledge keeps expanding unless you're a retard who hunkers down and thinks his teachers taught him the 'whole truth' at the age of 13.

...I'm not a TERF retard, I'm a tranny. TERF's are your friends - they and nazi's get along quite well, except your kind finds it easier to manipulate them because they're just as retarded as you are.

Fuck TERFs

are you guys larping?

if not please spill more spaghetti

Attached: 1528767178718.png (804x876, 456K)

>when you swear you're not mentally ill while you cross dress and start fights with old women that don't buy into your agenda

lmao this kid is retarded and mentally ill

>>actual tranny
here's your new home

Attached: ropes.jpg (800x450, 43K)

>kid
>likely double your age
I was born during the Vietnam War...erm...barely. So maybe you'd like to explain my retardation there, Sparky.

You're welcome to try, sunshine.

You know when kikes go on reddit and say

"Hello fellow trump supporters, does anyone else support Israel? Israel is our strongest ally and they fight muslims #MAGA"

That is what TERFs are except they support our side

as far as I can tell, the greatest sin of "TERFs" is not wanting to fuck mtfs. so grats, all you socially retarded incels out there: you finally found a politically correct way to pressure women to sleep with you

also, i love this cute sleepy bong dykes' channel

youtube.com/channel/UCvTTakI97sQ4SkMnsH8r0qQ/featured

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 20.51.38.png (2148x1140, 1.91M)

Nah, that's just what they say. They have this weird belief that a few outliers who poison the well constitute the whole of MTF thought. That's like think Dicky Spencer represents the whole of Jow Forums - it's laughably stupid on its face.

Get one talking and its not 45 seconds before they start talking about fantasyland stuff like jerking off in bathrooms or whatnot, it's pretty comical really.

terfisaslur.com/

100% false flagging I'm sure

tried to find a compendium of death/rape threats against mtf individuals by self proclaimed TERFs. couldn't find one. maybe your google fu is superior to mine

Here's an example of bigoted TERFs trying to hold one of their hate rallies.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wc6-HikFz4

Too bad for them that trans-activists shut it down.

Never forget that "trans women ARE women."

Based radfem

Attached: GetAngryAgain.jpg (306x420, 45K)

>terfisaslur.com/
damn this shit is confusing, i need to lurk more

anita sarkeesian is a TERF? wtf i hate terfs now

Attached: screen-shot-2015-06-18-at-09-14-111.png (632x747, 269K)

Attached: tumblr_oshbzi4upg1vf9ouoo1_1280.jpg (768x768, 164K)

Attached: 1523705024355.jpg (407x544, 89K)

what a mess, makes one hopeful

Attached: 1528594199248.jpg (258x360, 55K)

>men taking a form of a women are now infiltrating women only spaces
I give them about a year or two till they start taking women intended scholarships and the shit hit's the fan.

what a waste. all they must do to absolve their sins is allow mtfs access to their vaginas! but they'd rather scores of mtf lesbians commit suicide than suck a single feminine penis or allow them access to their oh so precious cis vaginas. this despite the fact that their distaste for trans dick only emboldens violent bigots to assault and murder trans individuals. making them unforgivably complicit in crimes against mtf bodies

Your kind hate actual women who fight for womens civil rights more than any other group. It's almost like they have something you want and like petty monsters you want it for yourselves.

Based trannies, maybe we can employ them as harem guards or some shit like that, they could keep the filthy whores in check while I bang qt3.14 traps.

ive know terfs who said they are voting for right leaning parties because they feel so strongly about this whole issue.
the terfs dislike the sjw trannies more than anybpdy else at the moment.

I thought they were against guns?

Sure thing, post your address fag

>trans people
>musclemass
that's not how blockers work
you are right about bone mass and structure though. that shits usually enough anyway.

archive.is/lK8rs

Autism Spectrum Disorders in Gender Dysphoric Children and Adolescents:

archive.fo/psaP6

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4396787/

Autism in trans adults:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1362361317714587

Living between genders, links between autism and gender dysphoria:

archive.is/fqGX9

Increased gender variance in autism spectrum disorders and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24619651

Psychiatric Axis I Comorbidities among Patients with Gender Dysphoria:

hindawi.com/journals/psychiatry/2014/971814/

Personality Disorders in Persons with Gender Identity Disorder:

hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2014/809058/

The frequency of personality disorders in patients with gender identity disorder:

mjiri.iums.ac.ir/browse.php?a_id=2444&slc_lang=en&sid=1&ftxt=1

Dissociative symptoms in individuals with gender dysphoria: is the elevated prevalence real?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25656174

Sex beyond the genitalia: The human brain mosaic:

m.pnas.org/content/112/50/15468

digest.bps.org.uk/2011/11/02/male-to-female-transsexuals-have-male-brains/

nbcnews.com/health/mental-health/can-you-tell-which-brains-are-male-neither-can-these-n471751

livescience.com/52941-brain-is-mix-male-and-female.html

academic.oup.com/cercor/article/21/11/2525/275208/Sex-Dimorphism-of-the-Brain-in-Male-to-Female

Borderline personality disorder is more frequent in the mothers of children with GID:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237

Transgender Prevalence:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4056308/

Suicide rate:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

web.archive.org/web/20150213054306/http:/transequality.org/PDFs/NCTE_Suicide_Prevention.pdf

transequality.org/sites/default/files/docs/usts/USTS Full Report - FINAL 1.6.17.pdf

For whatever reason AGPs are smart as fuck. Smarter than Ashkenazi Jews.

“Non-Homosexual”: 121.7 (n=42)

“Homosexual”: 107.3 (n=39)

Transsexual subtypes: Clinical and theoretical significance

Yolanda L.S. Smith, Stephanie H.M. van Goozen, A.J. Kuiper, Peggy T. Cohen-Kettenis

akikos-planet.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/files/psychiatry_research__transsexual_subtypes_clinical_and_theoretical_significance.pdf

academia.edu/22456366/Transsexual_subtypes_Clinical_and_theoretical_significance

Trans regret is more common than you would think:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/97/2/577/2836401

Autism and trans kids:

archive.is/jehUx

spectrumnews.org/news/estrogen-reverses-autism-like-features-in-mice/

sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/09/140909093703.htm

theguardian.com/society/2014/jun/03/boys-with-autism-likely-exposed-to-more-hormones-in-the-womb

archive.is/eVNLO

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Autism and antidepressant use:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2476187

Biologically male trans are far more common:

open.library.emory.edu/publications/emory:rzfr2/pdf/

Prevalence of Transgender Depends on the "Case" Definition: A Systematic Review

pastebin.com/M6GZGBB5

torontosun.com/2014/02/15/a-sex-predators-sick-deception/wcm/127b4003-d06d-489d-9679-861651dd3160

torontosun.com/2014/02/26/predator-who-claimed-to-be-transgender-declared-dangerous-offender/wcm/fc2c70f0-b1a1-41e2-85db-bec9d0012ce5

Trans brain summary:

pastebin.com/krcTsYNz

Honestly after the DropTheB thing we need to lay off for a little while, like says if we try to interfere they'll suddenly have a common enemy (god knows some faggot from here is going to go screaming from the rooftops if we actually try anything), it's going along nicely as it stands so why try to fix what's not broken?

even a faggot suffering from aids usually has more power than a female, sad but true

youtube.com/watch?v=YbBIK8CzCYo

Most women think trannies are disgusting and insulting to the experiences of real women desu

you need to hang out in cis lesgen for a few weeks, slowly you'll learn otherwise.

terfs are radically left.

I don't consider you a person. You should be buried.

>actual tranny

Tits or gtfo freak

Plot twist: TERFs make straight women think lesbos are okay, because they’re fighting against mentally-ill men invading their restrooms, changing rooms, sporting events, scholarships, and keeping penises away from their little girls in public schools. So much 4d Jewing going on here.

this is clown world

I'm not an expert but I beleive TERFs are right wing (lesbians)

Not all 'feminists' are 'liberals'

Attached: ec5ec5fccf966ab22febd8494d5c06f8.jpg (610x590, 42K)

bump

TERF is a slur to harrass and silence women who won't take the bullshit of Transgender ideology.

Trans women are not women.

Attached: 1526590604149.gif (149x181, 836K)

Nazis hate women and TERFs are literally radical feminists often marxists. What are you talking about?

Attached: lstysy.png (784x180, 17K)

I really hope that you autists are understanding that the way to win and destroy the left is to encourage the current and create new infighting among these groups. They're already well into attacking gay whites just for being white.

Attached: dulduldyd.png (690x233, 238K)

enjoy them links while they last. the new lysenkoist movement's been in progress for a some years now and I've little reason to believe the event horizon won't be crossed soon. I expect such studies will wind up being condemned and deleted and the researching bodies apologizing for their ever existing in the first place

Omg I laughed so hard it hurt and couldn't stop

You're only a tranny because you internalized something alien to what you are. You saw the advertisements and had some engineered epiphany, now your entire being is subject to the slave in your "mind." A literal mcperson.

race war is coming, the level of entropy in our societies is simply too high

just buy guns while you still can

The second they find out who's encouraging it is the second they move more towards unity.

"science
"biology"
"knowledge"
"truth"

Attached: stklulsdsd.png (474x474, 343K)

Here's the Terf hangout on Reddit. They tell their "peak trans" stories there, mostly they seem to be against trannies because they want to invade and take over all of the spaces that women fought to have for themselves. They don't see MtF as women but as mentally ill or creepy perverted men who want to force their way into women's spaces and who are currently being empowered to do so by the newest wave of "feminists".
Pretty interesting. I've been following along with some of their drama for awhile trying to recon for information and how best to keep all of them away from me and my children.

Attached: 154743007.jpg (614x542, 46K)

Forgot link
reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/

cathy brennan is the GOAT TERF

youtube.com/watch?v=nblXa665laY

genderidentitywatch.com/

Attached: iheartterfs.jpg (625x510, 54K)

heh the dude's on your side. this thread's purpose is to foment hatred for radical trans types in general. I'm playing along because sometimes the object of strawman campaigns ARE full of shit and deserve to be recognized as being so

Nobody has used the word transsexual in years. Back off the hate speech.

Dilation began when the packing inside the vagina was removed. This was one week after surgery. I started with the smallest dilator and it wasn’t bad. Just five a day was very time consuming. Early on there was a lot of discharge. Not much blood at any point in dilation, just mainly yellow, nasty discharge. All I wanted to do was sleep, but couldn’t sleep since I had to wake up and dilate endlessly. It was so much dilation that I would dream about it many nights.

About four weeks in was when I tried the second dilator. It really wasn’t bad. I was able to achieve the correct depth and it didn’t hurt too much. I started using the second size dilator several times without the first one and over a few weeks was able to quit using the first one altogether.

I ordered the third and fourth dilators and when I saw them I was like, “Oh my gosh!!! They are huge!” I find that the first two are in a group of their own, and the third and fourth are in a different group. Because there seems to be a big difference between the second and third dilator, at least at first. I tried the third one about six weeks in and it hurt and burned badly, but I was almost able to achieve the correct depth. It took about a week for it to stop burning so badly and I was able to achieve the correct depth.

>They don't see MtF as women but as mentally ill or creepy perverted men

Well, they're not wrong.

No smart woman would accept extremely sexist transgender ideology. No smart woman would say that being a woman is a "feeling" or an "identity". No honest woman would celebrate males taking back the few spaces we were conquering. No honest woman would accept males calling us "privileged" after a history of violence and oppression against us.

>TERF's are your friends
No, no feminist is my friend. You're much closer to being my friend, dear gender dysmorphic fellow, so long as you're not trying to say I'm a bigot for not sucking your feminine penis we'll get along just fine.

Ohh boy the level of delusion!

You're an insane faggot with a festering open wound. You belong on a men's psychiatric ward with an involuntary commitment.

Nobody will side with you degenerate.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE care about this commie subversion anons...we need patriots to take action against Soros and his massive cash infusion into his private commie revolutionary army ...IE antifa cunts and SJWs in general...PLEASE PLEASE. PLEASE. read the OP..I tell the truth

Attached: nvi,.gif (660x660, 44K)

trannies basically reaffirm gender essentialism, something actual feminists have been trying to deconstruct from their inception

you'd imagine push back against trannies would much more pronounced among women's studies faculties, but alas women are brainlets who simply adhere to overarching social currents instead of going against them, hence the reason terfs are such a shunned minority

>this thread's purpose is to foment hatred for radical trans types in general

yes, i'd rather argue with rational people than argue with clownworld, but in the end im not on either side, i made this thread because i thought it was entertaining regardless

The only trans-people are from Cybertron.

>he wants the govermemt to pay to house and psychologize transgenders for life to make him feel better about himself

Attached: 1529020135716m.jpg (967x1024, 161K)

She is absolutely based

youtube.com/watch?v=UIFpU0oF_Yg

It has to be gentle.

This, they act like a demure stereotype of what a woman "should" be according to the media (dresses, overexaggerated stereotypical feminity, makeup, being nothing more than a submissive sex toy etc) which is the opposite of what these feminists support

you replied to the wrong user, user. I was pointing out the standards of that other faggot's ideology

Attached: dldyu8dsa.png (745x868, 536K)

what spoiled brats
i use liberal left wing products all the time and dont complain

I’m so sick of this tranny shit. There’s no reason why I should have to hear or read about such a tiny fraction of the population

The TERFS feel like white men do now. For years they fought to win major battles and secure their place. Then they were invaded by outsiders who started taking away everything. Transgendereds are getting all of the accolades and attention as females even though they are males, transgendereds in sports are taking female records using their privileged male bodies. TERFS are being over run by privileged transgendered male to females. It's only natural for them to fight back against transgendered aggression.

They are both completely crazy, I think it's best for us to stay as far as possible from this infighting. They are much more efficient in destroying each other than we could ever be since we can't comprehend their craziness.

I've studied the terf-tranny relationship for a while now and I probably understand it better than most of you faggots. The TERFs are in the minority in feminist circles right now, but a lot of the normie feminists can be persuaded either way

Sad that this is obvious even for right wing men...

sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016/gender-lines-science-transgender-identity/
false. nice try though, selling this shill is pretty easy since pol hates trannies, they wont even notice you're trying to push the idea that brains aren't meaningfully sexually dymorphic. thats feminist equality of the sexes nonsense.

Attached: 078-sagan-destroyed-truth.jpg (321x395, 33K)

yeah that too. but a big problem about trannies is the claim that they have "female brains". which traditional feminists would contest even exist as a thing.

now of course female brains do exist...gender essentialism is real... no contest there. it's just that terfs want to deconstruct gender entirely for their own ends and trannies...well trannies are just severely mentally ill men who are predated upon greedy plastic surgeons and endocrinologists who simply want to make a buck.

the whole thing is fucked seven ways from Sunday. welcome to jewish clown world.

we need a big terf to make popular so we can have an /Our Guy/ puppeteering the feminist infighting

Attached: arjartaa.png (541x280, 53K)

THE TRUTH: Trannies are crazy faggots.

The word you're looking for is "diseased." Faggots have diseased brains. Trannies are faggots.