Do you guys hate illegals because they're breakig the law or is racism the driving factor...

Do you guys hate illegals because they're breakig the law or is racism the driving factor? How would you go about processing parents and kids showing up at the border? I think Trump is handling it pretty well.

>tfw seeing more threads about a dead nigger candy rapper than actual politics

Attached: 105279957-2ED4-BL-0618TrumpImmigration.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newidea.com.au/pregnant-aussie-schoolgirl-locked-in-dungeon
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australia-to-deport-british-rapist-2299034.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don’t consider illegals human and neither do most American citizens. Even boomers are laughing at these stories of children ripped out of their parents arms. “Throw the little fucker over the Rio Grande” said my dad

Who gives a fuck about brown retards. SPACE FORCE NOW!!!

I hate the Americans that allow this shit first. Most of them are white or fellow whites. So it's not so much a race thing as an invasion of my country thing.

mainly i dont feel like paying for illegals via my taxes

Here’s a fun fact: I in no way owe any explanation of why I hate anyone to anyone.
I knows you North American retards have been utterly brainwashed into publicly justifying your worthless opinions but it’s a filthy dirty habit and you should stop it.

>what happens to any parent who commits a crime
>what happens to parents charged with child neglect, like walking through the desert with your child where people die every year from dehydration and murder in order to smuggle them illegally into another country, barely caring for their needs

They all must go. They come here and actively vocie their desires to invade us and replace us. They brag about getting welfare, free housing, preferenced admissions, and even illegal voting. And they expect us to want them. Fuck them. All of them.

That’s a good point, Bruce

>paying taxes to subsidize foreigners instead of domestic homeless and poor
>Lessening societal cohesion and trust
>Increasing cost of living and housing shortages
>Suppressing wages
>Importing culture of laziness and leeching

Ye but Mexicans are short so they're inferior to whites. That's the real reason I'm mad.

does Jow Forums hate white illegals?
my parents are illegal. they ran away from their commie blocks

Attached: rusland.jpg (948x1008, 927K)

We have legal ways to enter this country, they chise to ignore that because it isn't as convenient as being a fucking parasite. "But i really really really want American gibs" isn't an excuse for breaking the fucking law.

Point in the opposite direction they came from and say "start walking".

America was created for whites.

They are outbreeding whites and costing whites' money in the form of lowered wages, increased housing costs, and a larger share of white tax dollars going towards illegals than towards fellow whites. The economic burden on whites makes white birthrates sluggish, making the problem even worse.

I have no problem with browns in their own countries who aren't feeding on white tax dollars.

slide thread

>sage

There is a law on the books that dictates how these families are handled. It was on their before trump. Trump is following the fucking law.

Yup

I unironically care way more about Blacks and their well being than illegal aliens.

Conservatives dont hate illegals , they dont like them breakig the law . I dont hate them because theyre brown , I hate them because they are an invading army that is wreaking everything . They only come here for gibs . I hate the leftist leaders (probably jews) for bring them here . And I hate that whites are being useful idiots , including people near and dear to me .

>both

Democrats don’t understand that some of those “families” aren’t actual families, their kids being trafficked and/or used. Putting them with their smugglers is a worse idea, complete disaster. It’s not like these people are coming across with proper paperwork and you know those are their parents. America is doing fine, it’s Democrats, once again, that need to come back to reality and realize the border isn’t always clouds and rainbows. It’s beyond pathetic how fake it their outrage is.

I hate them because of the negative effects they have on the culture and government in the US. They prop up corrupt Democrat governments, they burden and degrade the public education system, they drive up medical costs in hospitals, they break down social cohesion, ect

Democrats don't care about that shit one way or the other all they care about is the demographics and spics vote Dem

^

Attached: Cunt boy.png (641x428, 70K)

My views are based solely on the negative effects on the safety net programs and the increase in criminal activity

Attached: welfare.png (881x703, 101K)

It's mainly a racial thing for me. Although the fact that they're entering illegally makes it all the worse.

they don't pay their fair share of taxes and a lot of them send money back to mexico or whereever
fuck 'em

fuck space force, we need a bigger Border Force.

Most can't handle seeing those less fortunate capitalize on the opportunities they have been gifted yet ignore.
More of a 'if my life is shit then everyone elses should be' attitude.

Racism and economics. We have enough low IQ shitskins leeching the welfare state.

>6 gorrilionth 'why u hate poor ppl, look and cry u bigot' thread
sage

Attached: merchant.jpg (902x1024, 166K)

Read the Putnam study then get back to me.

It's the best argument against illegal and mass legal immigration of disparate groups and no one is even allowed to use it in our public discourse.

Personally I hate them because they are leeches with shit culture. I couldn't give less of a shit if a white, productive European immigrates illegally.

If whites were illegally entering my country I wouldn't be complaining that much but these are dirty spics that can't assimilate and suck the country dry while wanting to turn it into an extension of mexico. You know the place they just fled from.

Attached: 1529337739220.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Mexicans are ingrained in the fabric and are part of America and its culture.

They are breaking the law.

Policies that regulate the flow of low IQ, unskilled, subversive migrants who think they're fighting the reconquest of the Mexican Empire aren't racist.

Want to know what is racist?

Low IQ, unskilled, subversive migrants who think they're fighting the reconquest of the Mexican Empire.

Attached: 1528842142539.png (634x464, 249K)

i'd machine gun every last one of them

I hate looking at those disgusting fucking native american and iberian crossbreeds. I want to punt every single one of those nasty looking mother fuckers. That baby in the bottom left is a prime example, look how fucking slimy and lack of care is shown to it. Don't get me started on nigger/white kids who look like they were born with a tan on half their body and havent seen the sun on the other. Its even worst when the nigger face is on a white body.

Attached: 1517371429651.gif (587x404, 538K)

>I hate looking at those disgusting fucking native american and iberian crossbreeds.
Also this.

false, mexicans built a shit tier nation and society and are trying to spread it north into our lands.

I been to a federal border prison Otero County i can tell you they are treated much better than our own

I do hate them. Not necessarily for their race, although they are ugly as shit. I hate their shitty language. I hate their stupid culture. I hate their food. I hate the audacity that these goblins have to storm into a different country, sneak in illegally, and steal taxpayer money and jobs. They have no respect for our country, its culture, its laws, or its people. Fuck them

>The Homeland Security Act 2002, passed by the Dem Majority Senate on Nov 19, 2002. This law contains the language that tells DHS how to deal with the kids. Detained parents can't care for their kids, so their kids are "unaccompanied". Chuck Schumer voted "YES." PUBLIC LAW 107 –296—NOV. 25, 2002 116 STAT. 2205 in connection with the functions transferred by this section DEFINITIONS.—As used in this section— (1) the term ‘‘placement’’ means the placement of an unaccompanied alien child in either a detention facility or an alternative to such a facility; and (2) the term ‘‘unaccompanied alien child’’ means a child who— (A) has no lawful immigration status in the United States; (B) has not attained 18 years of age; and (C) with respect to whom— (i) there is no parent or legal guardian in the United States; or (ii) no parent or legal guardian in the United States is available to provide care and physical custody.

for myself as a 3rd gen American POC its about the law the disrespect of it and the blatant lack of assimilation by new comers.
and even worse its the way Dems so obviously want this so they can change the voting demographics across the country the way they have done in California

Check!

I hate them try and play the race card you fucking leaf

Mexicans aren't a race, fuckface.

Attached: da6b9cdd33a3a936ab68194468e0765148dac1a3e97836506262fa143f87b7cc.jpg (480x285, 22K)

It used to be because they were breaking the law, now it's all about that sweet, sweet racism.

Forgot images that make me fucking boil.

Attached: nigger baby.jpg (265x190, 6K)

Don't you want to fucking strangle these things and feed them to your dogs?

Attached: el goblino.jpg (300x168, 6K)

I think it's the fact that they aren't humble about it at all. They demand us to cater to them after invading our nation and then scream and cry when we try to send them home.

Every shitskin makes your country a little bit worse. It's also an exponential effect because they reproduce much faster.

No people in the world should live under a government that either ignores or encourages demographic replacement driven by foreign migration.

Yes all of those children crying for their moms and dads are in on it and actually a part secret human trafficking ring.

I don't hate them. I dislike the fact they are trying to circumvent laws put in place to keep society together.

If everyone in the world who wanted to did what they are doing, the US would almost immediately collapse into a state every bit as awful as the one they are trying to leave or worse. I know a great many of them are too stupid to understand this or their individual responsibility to play within the system which keeps civilization in place, but they must still be forced to go through the ordered system.

This includes and is not limited to deportation. Without deportation, society would collapse. Everyone would lose.

Only second generation mutt subhumans defend their fellow subhumans

if america is so racist and cruel, why don't you chose any of the other 194 other countries on earth? if you don't like military, guns and borders, go to costa rica.

they're not even just 'illegal aliens', they're insurgents. a foreign national,illegally sneaking acrost an international border and then destabilizing the region(some are even armed) or bringing drugs with them (poisonous chemical)

100% racism, this is a white country

Are you actually this unaware of American history?

>who are native Americans?

in the 80's.they pushed the white kids out of cali schools then even the nig kids.mexifornia has fallen into enemy hands.Also Arizona went to Clinton over trump and voted out sheriff apiro

I like Mexicans. They are often hard workers (over here, not in mexico), they run good stores, and sell things for low prices. I do not like the illegal border crossing, and believe that we should follow in (((their))) footsteps, and shoot anyone who approaches the border

>Do you guys hate illegals because they're breakig the law
This. Then they have the gall to act like WE'RE the bad guys for treating them like the criminals they are.

I kind of think of it in terms of genetics. Any non white who comes here, legally or illegally, is compromising the genetics of my racial group. Like virus's attacking a host system. The huge number of these beaners immigrating is guaranteed to have negative effects on my racial group. And that's not even addressing the resources they steal from us or the crimes they commit against us. First and foremost I care about American whites. I have no obligation to care about any other racial group that comes into our territory. As far as I'm concerned they are foreign bacteria contaminating our environment. I feel no emotion towards them. I feel no sympathy.

a few years ago, theire were large protests and marches in California. you saw TONS of Mexican flags and after the backlash they were told not to fly them the following year

Yes breaking the law is the big one, they are all criminals just for coming here illegally, then they easily get gibs and register to vote while still illegal, and they always vote democratic, then you have the gangs, drug dealers and cartels on top of that, I'm not racist, I know plenty of decent, hard working and even conservative spics it's just the entitled and criminal ones that drive me crazy

This
Mexicans are biological weapons

another couple fun facts, after the last census.'latinos' are the largest minority. they have outbred and out killed even the blacks

This, Kek

Move troops from Germany Japan etc to southern border.
Fire warning shots first.

i wouldnt give a fuck about them coming here illegally if it didnt affect the economy
young people dont like illegals because they have to compete with illegals for the jobs that supposedly "americans dont want" but apply for constantly

Heh

Thanks m8, I live near these people, they are generally nicer than blacks, and run restaurants far better. In fact, word of advice, go to chains run by mexicans, but never to a chain store operated by blacks

It’s their illegal law breaking that drives the racism desu

until a few nights ago, I assumed crossing illegally was a felony and not just misdemeanor,also, it should be a federal crime. you're crossing an international border not just into a state

I legally immigrated to the U.S. with my parents when I was 12. We became permanent residents and eventually citizens. I hate the people who sneak in and demand citizenship and say they are entitled to it. It cheapens everything my parents and I went through. It is like a student who studies hard for a test and struggles to pass and then sees a student who cheated on the test get the same grade.

Sir, I am here to LARP.

Attached: canada-the-worlds-gay-friend.jpg (400x400, 26K)

We wuz

Attached: 1528681922230.jpg (457x665, 267K)

>>paying taxes to subsidize foreigners instead of domestic homeless and poor
FUCK the homeless, they are worthless pieces of shit, let's send them south across the border too

Children crossing the border are trafficking victims. They are not with their parents, moron. Why do you want to victimize children?

Top Kek, super kudo's bro

illegal aliens

newidea.com.au/pregnant-aussie-schoolgirl-locked-in-dungeon

Breaking the law is for people that are actually supposed to live here. This is an invasion.

independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australia-to-deport-british-rapist-2299034.html

Attached: starterpack.jpg (125x125, 3K)

ha, thanks man. Fr though, the only times I have found hair in my food is at black run establishments.

Illegals don’t belong here. Bring your kids illegally? Pay the toll.
t. PuertoRican spic, been American since 1898. Fuck illegals.

Attached: affirmativeaction.jpg (780x1182, 241K)

>people fleeing from a terrible life instead of taking up arms and reclaiming their birthright

Cowards, traitors and parasites.

Cause illegal immigration only helps suck resources
>Money and resources wasted in looking for fucking illegals
>Money and resources wasted in housing them until they can be sent back
>Money and resources spent providing them with the shit the law requires while they are in custody
>Money and resources basically wasted every damn year
I'm against illegal immigration cause it's basically human trafficking, people become slaves to you know who and end up worse than where they came from. Anyone that isn't against illegal immigration is basically in favor of modern day slavery and human trafficking and guess who loves illegal immigrants? ring any bells or do we have to yell it loudly?

Attached: zuperman.jpg (723x1106, 314K)

>breaking the law is okay if you're white

Attached: 1518548181271.jpg (640x640, 46K)

Attached: equals.jpg (869x1024, 93K)

Attached: theplan2.png (700x5762, 1.49M)

Of course it's racist, the first duty of a country is to protect it's people, it's race. Any nation that fails to do that has felt at it's essential core purpose.

Attached: familia.jpg (1000x667, 623K)

Attached: theplan.jpg (1582x1627, 1005K)

This, homeless people are entitled trash

Both

I support American blacks far more than these beaner invaders. At least American blacks have been here for a long time and have a culture that is uniquely American. Plus they have always been a relatively small minority and are pretty easy to contain. These beaners will completely decimate our culture and demographics and will eventually turn it into another shitty Latin American country. They are a huge threat to our existence. Blacks are just kind of a nuisance. Don't get me wrong I'd get rid of both if it were up to me

Attached: anne frank.png (1000x1438, 1.01M)

They're breaking the law

Merely showing up at the border is not immigration, Its trespassing!..

Attached: 1441155069869.jpg (255x170, 9K)