Millenials are officially the worst tippers

Now millennials can add “bad tippers” to the roster of negative stereotypes they’re associated with.

According to a new study from creditcards.com, 10% of millennials do not tip at all when eating out. In contrast, only 3% of the older generations don’t tip.

Even when millennials do tip, the study found that the median gratuity is just 15%. This is under the national average, and significantly less than Gen-X, baby boomers, and the ‘Silent Generation,’ all of whom leave a median tip of between 18 and 20%.

fortune.com/2018/06/18/tipping-uber-millennials/

Attached: E723BD82-6FF5-45B0-A5E8-04862498EC43.jpg (864x497, 89K)

Tipping is retarded and so are americans

I think I found the reason

Attached: 1525455646105.jpg (1276x997, 232K)

I make certain to only tip non-whites.

Any time a white person serves me or my niggas, I file a complaint with the management in hopes of getting wypipo fired.

>Millennials eat out at fast food joints
>older generations eat out at expensive restaurants
>oh look, millennials don't tip when eating out!

tipping is an artificial construct that lets (((dining establishment owners))) get out of paying their employees a fair wage, and guilting the customer into covering the cost of employees ontop of cost of the meal

Roll the cost into the food who the fuck cares

Tipping has gotten out of hand here. Everyone expects it. Waiters, drivers, dry cleaning, coffee, sandwich shops, fucking everything.

Just out of curiosity, what does an average meal for one cost out there. Nothing fancy but not McDonald’s, either. I’m trying to gauge what you pay with no tip va what we pay with tip.

Attached: cancer bait.png (550x550, 65K)

Sweet now I can stop tipping and add to my tab covered by the stereo types

Based nigger.

Every millennial I know leaves good tips because we actually know how shitty it is out there. Boomers hoard their money like dragons/jews.

The eternal millennial.

Funny, because I only tip whites, niggers don't get anything from me, and I usually choose another establishment if they are numerous at a location

bullshit, millennials dont go to sit-down restaurants, and when they do the get take-out.

Tipping is an excuse not to pay your workers a fair wage

Trump has a mic, someone shoop a mic into Liotta's hand for consistency sake.

I've only not given a tip once, and that was because this nigrette gave shit service and then failed to return my card for 45 minutes as she was fucking crying in the back room and no other waiter/waitress saw fit to do anything about it.

Otherwise I tip pretty well, but it's mostly because I was never able to do so when I was growing up and it feels nice to be able to afford it without thinking.

It benefits the most charismatic, attractive, kiss ass individuals. NY is trying to do away with tipping and having servers paid 10+ an hour, the one's benefiting from tipping are bitching to keep tipping.

That's the true purpose of capitalism. To pit the people against one another.

Fuck tipping. It's not my problem to pay your employees you Jew. Pay your waiters minimum wage.

15% tip isnt that bad..

>Millennials eat out at fast food joints
Finally some good news on millennials, they'll die sooner

also this. tipping is a gay jewish scheme to pay their workers slave wage.

People lie about what they tip. My wife was a server for years and the average is actually 7 to 10 percent, not 15 or 20. Blacks, Mexicans and Young people are the worst tippers with Blacks almost never leaving tips according to my wife.

FPBP Tipping is for retards waitresses can get a real job if they want a decent wage

This. 0% for bad service. 10% for ok service. 20% for amazing service.

Good, nigger servers are more likely to chimp out when getting stiffed on the tip too. So you save money, trigger a chimpout and then they lose their job kekek

eff off, Commie.

Attached: 1520222358397.jpg (698x742, 80K)

I regularly give 25% or more regardless of service. Ive worked as a cook and server and ive had both good and bad nights. I dont work in foodservice anymore.
I like to pay it forward now because a little extra tipped always made me feel better after dealing with fatties, niggers, and old people all day.

people with more money (older people) tip more than those with less (millenials). who would have thought?

Exactly, tipping should be meritocratic. If you do a bad or mediocre job? Why should you expect to get paid bonus? If you get 0 tips your boss has to make up the difference anyway. If you want my money you should earn it.

>muh millennials

Attached: 1527206003263.gif (575x420, 507K)

Fuck tipping. I'm not making up the difference just because restaurant owners dont want to pay their workers a decent wage.
If you arent a shit server you can easily make more than the average entry level job. I have friends that make more money from tips in a night that I do in a week and I also have to deal with shitty fucking clients that bitch about stupid shit all the time and I dont get shit for it. Fuck you.

to be fair the restaraunt business is garbage and they have really poor margins in general so being able to not pay them min wage is, I imagine, important for them

I will probably get shot by Abdul or get hit by a truck but i'm happy to not have to tip retards when i'm having a drink with friends

This thread is full of kikes that rationalize not tipping.

Attached: 1529297590801.jpg (453x453, 35K)

Guess I'm an exception, cause I ALWAYS tip.

10% if the service is good
5% if the service is medicore
0% if the service is bad.

I'm glad I was raised by a Conservative mom & dad

>I have friends that make more money from tips in a night that I do in a week and I also have to deal with shitty fucking clients that bitch about stupid shit all the time and I dont get shit for it. Fuck you.
Ok, then why don't you get a job like them instead of crying about it?

bad service shouldn't get tipped, it shouldn't even get a wage

I was always taught it was 10% for good service.
Is it really 20%?

This thread is full of kikes that rationalize not paying minimum wage.

fair enough because I call the cops on every nigger I see

I dont tip unless its a place I frequent a lot with the same servers. The only reason I would tip is im afraid of what would happen next time I eat there.

fuck your tipping, fuck its origins, and fuck all you retards that perpetuate this condescending classist bullshit

I get the feeling they include picking up orders for take out with eating out. I'm not going to fucking tip them when all they did is make the food and bring it to the front for me to pick up.

If you're getting served by the waitress or waiter then yeah, you can tip em.

>be millennials
>be less white
>be worse tippers
shocking

>implying niggers tip

Who will win?
>The weak boomer glass jaw
>The strong millennial iron fist

Go to gulag boomerfag

MILLENNIALS DONT FUCKING HAVE MONEY

This, white people dont just suddenly change something like tipping behavior - people tip the way their fathers teach them to

I'll tip up to 25% for good service and someone who actually makes some good conversation. I had an lyft driver that picked me up from the car shop and we spend the whole ride chatting about cars.

Feels good not to have the need to tip.

You don't tip I rub one out in your food next time I see you. I think it's fair.

Millenials are also the generation with the largest portion of non-whites.

tipping is retarded and it causes me to not go out at restaurants

My job is harder than handing me food, and I don't ask for tips. Also, every time I do go the restaurant, the faggot waiter puts on a plastic performance and I don't want to encourage it

>people tip the way their fathers teach them to
fucking fact. another white male thing, tipping.

100% this.