Hi Pol, this is Frank...

Hi Pol, this is Frank. I have not visited this site for about a year and I was wondering if you people have moved on from your hateful ways

Attached: IMG_1517.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miscopy.com/1140/bestgore/brutal-beheading-man-peel-face/
youtu.be/uL8UeSe5B_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Frank.

Dude is this Filthy Frank?

I'm afraid I've only gotten worse.

Why so mean?Not nasty!

WE NEED YOUR HELP FRANK!!

Why?

Frankly,

Leftists in control of massaging the public opinion haven't realized that the Overton window doesn't move in one direction. It's widening.

Check back soon,

Harry

Attached: 1519163976791.jpg (960x905, 169K)

I smoked a cigarette and browed the news. A story about niggers, written by a nigger, talked about how niggers needed more et cetera. The needs of a nigger are endless, a nigger on every television channel, a nigger in every movie. Nothing but nigger music for niggers and those who wish to be niggers. That is almost worse than being a nigger. At least a nigger does not want to be a nigger. A nigger does not want to be a nigger so badly he will kill everyone who is not a nigger just so that he might not be reminded that he is a nigger. I was glad to be alone again in my room, where no nigger had ever been. There are few places like this left in the world. When the nigger was freed the world become the nigger's slave.
At night the niggers come out, brave in the absence of light, as if the Night were an accomplice to the niggers, lending shadow to the misdeeds of the drakes. Beneath the luminescence of gaudy streetlights the gangs of niggers, in feral nigger packs, would stumble and howl, liquored-up on cheap nigger drinks and enthused by the scantily clad negresses. In the day these niggers were more docile. The tumult of the niggers grew tedious and I decided to leave, to walk perhaps to a place where no niggers ever went. To do this I needed to walk down the niggerstained streets and wait in subway overrun by niggers. Every nigger looked at me as if waiting for me to call them what they, as niggers, know what I, as not a nigger, knew them to be. Most of the passengers were niggers or niglets. Each nigger stared at the other niggers with the suspicion that infects every nigger due to the violence inherent in each nigger and no one knows what is a nigger is capable of more than a nigger. That is why niggers always leer as they do, for niggers assume that everyone has a propensity for violence equal to a nigger's.

Attached: niggers get shocked.webm (480x270, 1.03M)

I smell a Jew

Neck yourself nigger lover.

How can I help?What?I'm one with Christ

time goes on, wounds fester

In the fresh blossoming night air after I had risen from the stench of the niggersoiled subway I felt a peace that can only be known when all niggers are absent. Perhaps this is why niggers are so disgruntled, they never have the chance to leave niggers behind. Perhaps these types of free and fresh nights are not available to niggers who must leer with niggerhate in their niggerheads and niggerhearts all the days of their niggardly lives. But now the streets were clean, vacant of all niggers and the cacophony of niggers. I had come out of that nigger-Gehena where the golems of the niggerloving kikes waste and write. I was lost in the coolness of a midnight devoid of darkes.
It was almost ruined, knowing I would have to return to the niggers. Knowing that everywhere else, niggers were muddying everything with their niggerhands and their niggernotions. But for now there was the peace of no niggers.

Attached: nigger shot.webm (768x436, 1.02M)

Build a wall and line the up spics against it
miscopy.com/1140/bestgore/brutal-beheading-man-peel-face/

What's winding

>Frank
Anonymous 5?

What?

Who are you?

youtu.be/uL8UeSe5B_o
new fag

Yes Frank its a christcuck board now, we all done seen the light...
Now fuck off and dont come back.

>if you see this image you have been visited by the ford expedition of blown spark plugs

Confirmed for BOOMER SCUM