If you support or condone children being incarcerated because they simply were with their parents at the border...

If you support or condone children being incarcerated because they simply were with their parents at the border crossing, you are either immoral or a fool. End of discussion. At this very moment, Trump could end this. But we are becoming a country run by despots, and becoming the exact opposite of what every American hero has ever stood for.
Simply put, for those who follow Trump-
YOU ARE ALL SHEEP.

Attached: ct-children-border-patrol-facility-20180617.jpg (2048x1337, 869K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clearinghouse.net/detail.php?id=15341
newsweek.com/trump-administration-holding-more-immigrant-children-shelters-ever-949099
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Obama death camped more kids than anyone.png (761x658, 363K)

when is the main event

Attached: 37-etxl1.jpg (500x334, 127K)

Honestly I don’t really give a shit. And you posting threads like this makes me cringe and drives me further away from supporting your cries. No thanks Jose. Fuck you and your family. Build a wall, deport them ALL and their fucking kids. I’d rather not waste my taxpayer dollars on housing these dirty criminals in what seems to be a nice holding camp which is most likely 10 x better than their actual homes in South America/Mexico. Fuck you and fuck your whole family, Jose.

>If you support or condone children being incarcerated because they simply were with their parents at the border crossing,
I don't, it's terrible these vermin are being housed and fed. They should be executed.
>becoming the exact opposite of what every American hero has ever stood for.
Yes, every great American fought to keep invaders like these scum out, it's terrible that this country has fallen so far as to allow them entry.

Attached: 1499304114157.jpg (371x398, 13K)

Attached: A2326034-8B5A-450C-A465-3BACA7CF9796.jpg (500x333, 44K)

>children being incarcerated
It's protective custody because the adult they were with is a criminal, unfit parent endangering the welfare of a minor, or a trafficker moving a kid that is not their across national lines.

You shills are not helping yourselves one bit here. If anything, you're making your case worse and worse.

Attached: child-protective-services.jpg (350x339, 50K)

Attached: differenceinmorality.png (197x460, 130K)

Eat my asshole, faggot.

Know what else ends this problem? not crossing the fucking border in the first place.
But hey, youre right. Lets just release the kids into the wild when their parents break the law. Cuz thats humane as all fuck.

I WISH there really were internment camps at the border for illegal. The thought of border internment camps gives me a raging boner.

kek

If you make a post like that, you are a gay cocksucker who always gets things wrong. End of discussion.

Dunno. Ask the Democrats who made the law.

Fuck you OP suck a cock, this could've been all avoided if those fucking vermins actually took the time to enter the country legally instead of breaking the law you dumb fuck.

Oh look another one post kid thread... how novel.

Nice screenshot with no source. Is that even a headline, or just a quote from Sessions?

>>assumes anyone who was against this now wasn't against it then.

Just because that groid did that shit back then is not an excuse for it now you dumb snownigger faggot.
Go fuck your sister and snort your meth hillbilly bob

Attached: powerofpisscompellsyou.gif (300x181, 1.21M)

Everything you just said is bullshit. The family separation is happening because of Trump's "zero tolerance" policy.

Which law is that?

Exactly. We are more moral than you are. You only care that a child is crying. Not that the child is a delinquent whose parent was committing a crime fully knowing that amoral emotional fools like you would "do the right thing" by rewarding the criminal parent and delinquent child with letting the child or even the entire family live here on tax payer money.

Well fuck borders. I'm with her now

Seriously 20 of these threads and half a dozen of some dead nigger.... what are (((they))) sliding tonight?

Americans will no longer tolerate you, either the law find you or we murder the shit out of you again.

It's happening because the biggest family detention centre lost it's license after some liberal group sued Texas.

clearinghouse.net/detail.php?id=15341

I should add it didn't lose its license over conditions, it lost its license because the liberals saw no justification for an emergency regulation to grant the license.

The way liberals are screaming now, they seem to think there is an emergency.

Attached: 1511141544998.jpg (750x968, 621K)

>Leftists invoking morality after spending the better part of a century undermining the notion of objective morality
Lol you fucking dimwits.

Attached: 1529332748542.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

idc

I'm not really following this whole story but didn't Amnesty write a few years back that more than half of women and children migrants coming through the southern border are raped and prostituted by gangs? I'd say Trump is doing a better job of protecting those kids than their parents ever would.

Your right poor kiddos being forever seporated from their folks let's just skin them alive like the caretell instead

>SUCH OUTRAGE

Okay moralfag, you're now in charge of US Department of Homeland Security. Your first day you discover that 1,000 undocumented minors are coming across the border and being apprehended by border guards. Nobody is carrying any ID, you have no idea if these are kids being smuggled to a pedo ring or if they are legit family members. A judge ruled you can't house the kids with the arrested coyotes who took them across.

What's your big plan to fix this?

wtf I hate children now

Why are lefties getting upset about the continuation of their own policy?

Republicans are pedophiles and found a new way to get there hands on ones that can not be traced why do you think there taking them and sending the parents back.

Attached: 1524617022982.jpg (1832x1754, 1.09M)

>Trump is reducing the number.
>Actively making it better.
>IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
The eternal liberal strikes again.

Attached: 1511142314539.png (1162x547, 936K)

Attached: 1524740611958.png (1162x547, 933K)

Yes they should let them run around together in camps like in Calais, because that worked out so well in France. Kids and women got raped. How dare they protect thise children from raping monkeys.

sounds like shitty fucking parenting to me. they’d probably be better without them.

"The Mexicans on the bus are go-ing back, go-ing back, go-ing back..."

Fuck having laws and shit!

>But we are becoming a country run by despots, and becoming the exact opposite of what every American hero has ever stood for.
And I love every bit of it.

Attached: 1528509100879.png (842x1024, 445K)

>we are becoming a country run by despots, and becoming the exact opposite of what every American hero has ever stood for.

I'm sure every veteran buried at Arlington was okay with giving his life, blood and survival for pic related. You have lost the moral ground, liberal degenerate. Your hollow words fall off closed ears. Weep for your spiclets behind cages and gates because by 2020 you will reside behind those gates in those cages with them.

Attached: 1529274190622.png (1012x734, 339K)

The United States is not the 3rd world's daycare.

Attached: 1525401295361.jpg (600x428, 43K)

1 the laws were made under Obama, 2 what the fuck do you do with the children? put them in the adult prison with there parents?

>what the fuck do you do with the children?
Give them back to mexico

Color them brown, that's their true color. Mexican flag nerd anons arriving to flash around the word nigger and lecture us all how "White" they are in 3................2...........1.........

This, naturally. It would be horrible to separate parents and children.

Time to kill yourself

newsweek.com/trump-administration-holding-more-immigrant-children-shelters-ever-949099

>In fiscal year 2013, under the Barack Obama administration, the HHS Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) had as many as 25,000 unaccompanied children in its care across 80 shelters, according to a July 2014 article in Mother Jones.

All leftist sites BTFO'ing your soul.

They would still have to go somewhere temporarily while transport is arranged. like it or not child detention centers are necessary.

if they dont like it they shouldnt break the law, this same shit happens to americans daily, fuck off cuck

what are we supposed to advocate?
open borders?
you leftist faggots shut down the facilities where they could be locked up with their kids
now you want people who bring kids to go free?
80% get raped by the time they get to the border
you are advocating more kids get brought, thus you are advocating more kids get raped
nice
i advocate for total sealing of the border until the wall is up
shut it down
and deportation of ever illegal in the nation
100$ bounty on each of them
when thats done we can talk

>End of discussion.
>Has more to say.

The absolute state of OP shills.

Sage.

Gross

Can we at least send them to re-education camps that show them that their parents were wrong and that they truly were a drain on resources before we send them back? This way Mexico benefits a little at least

Attached: 1446379593077.jpg (799x879, 40K)

End laws!!! Gibs for all!!! We should be giving these children a house and a check!!!

The look on these people screams modern day bum fights.

Which sadly in the long run would be cheaper than educating them.

Attached: save the chillins.png (800x600, 228K)