Watching the left alienate white Americans

Its almost these motherfuckers want to lose 2018 and secure the Trump 2020 run. How fucking dumb do you have to be vote Democrat in the past decade plus.

When do the left go from being from actual liberals to hardcore leftist commie scum, or was it all part of their plan?

Attached: c14.jpg (742x720, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg
youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY
youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are already full leftist commie cum. take a look at california. they practically give blowjobs to illegal aliens. oregon is next, so is washington.

They will run Mark Warner for President and he will win

>(((the left)))

Attached: jew vote.jpg (928x939, 195K)

>(((the left)))

Attached: jews dems.jpg (1844x1363, 482K)

>fall for Jow Forums propaganda
>wtf why are they acting like my propaganda says xD

NEVER LET THE SHILLS MEMORY HOLE WHO TRUMP REALLY IS AND WHAT HE IS DOING

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg

Attached: 34637.jpg (620x620, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY

Attached: nigel_jews.jpg (870x946, 121K)

Attached: 745352478.jpg (7952x5304, 3.33M)

I genuinely can't comprehend it. You'd think that even if you really felt as they seem to, you'd see the benefit in being more subtle in the current climate, by which I mean the backlash to their horseshit every time they decide to sponsor a protest somewhere.

They played their hand too early. Too assured of victory. It's just the natural end of communism. The later ones end up lynching the earlier ones, and it gets crazier. The thing that makes this country different from say Russia, is that our (((left))) are too pussy to kick off the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ

Truthfully, I'm scared shitless for what's going to happen when they take back over. They are going to stomp on the whites and most of us are too cucked to speak up. If we do the govt will Waco us. The Dems are just waiting

Attached: 1529289459790-pol.jpg (691x1024, 222K)

>spew unadulterated bullshit
>rig elections
>see, this is what the US wants!
We need voter ID.

Lmao faggot

>when they take back over
DON'T LET IT HAPPEN

this our our chance, don't waste it, they are a paper tiger and was proven in 2016
>jews = less than 2% of US population, less than 0.03% of world population

Attached: our media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.79M)

Basically they thought they could win with pure demographics changes, get a majority of non-whites and then they win automatically.

However we didn't get there and then Trump happened, so their plan is fucked.

If you are a white person voting Democrat, you are literally voting for your elimination.

Guns are scary and bad to the American left. All while they spit on the racist cops and military they need to protect them. It will be really fun disemboweling them and hanging them by their still dripping guts like fresh deer.

Attached: 1506970058353.jpg (625x1021, 210K)

I'd love to vote for the GOP but yall think I'm subhuman for liking dick so fuck it, I'll drag the whole god damn ship down with me.

You'll do it regardless faggot. Either way I'm happy you're going down too.

>be California
>have severe drought
>invite people in who don’t bring water

I heard Larry Elder say that the last time the white male majority voted Democrat was 1964.

No wonder the white male is enemy number one to the left.

We want women in the GOP too

Vote Trump as a hedged bet: best case he fixes shit, worse case we get to crash faster. Win/win for a Jow Forumstard.

yeah I hear mexicans and muslims are totally chill with gays.

I...JUST...ORGASM..HHYFDCXC

Attached: je-voulais-monter-au-7e-ciel-moi-aussi.gif (500x416, 997K)

Fags don't care. Father of the Orlando club shooter right behind Clinton at a rally. Do you think any of those faggots who survived voted for Trump? Even after that? No. Fags are worthless, we don't need them.

Leftists always double down. You have to remember they live in an echo chamber.

>It will be really fun disemboweling them and hanging them by their still dripping guts like fresh deer.
I just hope I'm not too old by then.

But no matter your political leanings, having zero self-reflection like that seems like a genuine mental illness. At some point any of us have to ask ourselves if we're wrong, yet they seem to think that's not a virtue for some reason and don't bother. It's so startling because it completely saps your ability to have a plesent reasonable discussion with someone you dob't agree with, because clearly THEY can't be in the wrong on any view they hold.
Is discourse dead?

>Is discourse dead?
"Discourse" was never really alive. It used to be about manipulation of people by appealing to some type of emotion in an attempt to get them to do what you want.
Now, both sides pretty much know this. We want different things, and no amount of emotional appeal is gonna change that.
The left (elites) want to replace white males with browns, who will work for below minimum wage and basically act as a slave class. The left (lower class) want to eliminate white males because they think they'll get control in what they perceive will be the power vacuum remaining.

The right (majority middle-class white males) have a range of different shit that they want - but they're being united by a common goal of stopping the leftist fuckers from achieving theirs.

This is the absolute root of all "discussions" that take place. There is no compromise. It's a zero-sum game.

They are mentally ill. They're leftists.
>Is discourse dead?
Discourse is for people you have something in common with and want to live with, so you argue and debate. We have nothing in common whatsoever with the Left. They don't even believe in the male-female dichotomy or the concept of national borders and sovereignty. When you have absolutely nothing in common with another man, you must either live separately or kill one another. There is no room for discourse. The Left has always understood it, while the Right is only starting to realize it.

well put, kiwi

Silly user. Our polls show that America hates drumpf and there will be a big blue wave. Drumpf is literally destroying America.]

Attached: 1528979874803.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

Leftists already made clear a while ago they don't care at all about whites.
Whites are a problem that needs to be taken care of
Some on the GOP are the same but not that much

Attached: g+1.jpg (533x800, 260K)

Well said, though regrettable.

Bush was less than half a percent from winning Oregon in 2000, and the incumbent GOP Senator lost to a current Democratic Senator by just as thin a margin. What the fuck happened that year, and what has happened since? It's like a lost cause but surely it's not due to mass Hispanic immigration like California?

Even an old fuck with a rifle can still kill many, many liberal animals. Why else do leftists screech so loudly when oathkeeper groups show up to stop nigger looting?
Also, see the GOP baseball shooter for a recent example of gun owning liberals with the balls to actually use them. Fucker had stand off distance, a long rifle, multiple 'high capacity' mags, training, and a literal open fucking field full of mean republican targets and still accomplished shit all. Liberals are a joke and will be left to rot on the concrete like the subhuman animals they are.

Attached: 1521901830023.jpg (960x872, 90K)

Not even in 2008 were they this bad. Obama single handedly shifted the base to the left

we're just about outnumbered by non-Americans in our own damn country, Trump will lose

>oathkeepers
Isn't that the group with that mantlet spic who choked some guy at a rally?

I feel like we needed Trump about 40 years ago instead of Reagan, or at least in place of Bush Sr. It might be too late.
Sad too. Everything I knew and loved when I was a child is going to be washed away. Even being a child in California in the mall, all I saw was a wave of brown - not black even, just brown - and that was getting close to 30 years ago.

The Republican Party of 2020 will be a pro-white traditional Christian party
I have been saying this time and time again lads.

good post
would read again

Attached: 1450759127871.jpg (4108x2408, 2.1M)

I think it has to be partially that and partially a nationalist/workers party. Trump understood this and picked a well-liked Christian governor that also happened to be in the Rust Belt, albeit in a less competitive area.

so why do Israeli Jews love Trump so much?

Attached: jew intensifies.gif (501x585, 212K)

CHECKED FOR TRUTH

Attached: trump (2).jpg (422x422, 20K)

>le not all jews gas-lighting

Attached: JIDF.articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.29M)

>alienate white Americans
>lose 2018 and secure the Trump 2020 run
As a DNC operative, I can tell you this is the plan. Before long there won't be many whites left, let alone those "identifying as" or siding with whites. We're not quite there yet, but a second term with Trump serves to exaggerate the pendulum's backswing once it comes.

Perez steps down for the 2020 loss, but he knows this is coming and will likely step aside by then. The name on top of both national committees is just a figurehead to be swept aside for routine rebranding, if this is news to you.

GOP's free market dicksucking is pretty lame I really don't agree with it, but they're right on social issues