Suing whitey for moving in

“The city is intentionally trying to lighten black neighborhoods, and the way they have primarily been doing it is through construction of high density, luxury buildings, that primarily only offer studios and one bedrooms,” the suit reads

And this is why I just don’t deal with niggers. They’re all pieces of shit.

Attached: 130D6374-291B-4611-B136-73767B46B049.jpg (750x1144, 552K)

>Win the case
>Precedent set so you can sue them for devaluing your area when they move in

Attached: 1498350008805.jpg (400x400, 65K)

sue because the free market provides resources to those who can afford them

Kek has spoken

Attached: CBDF14C7-74BB-4B4E-85FB-EADC0558F5C8.jpg (960x1280, 329K)

This is the epitome of black philosophy. Whitey comes into their town/state/country/continent and turns their shithole into something worth living in that has plenty of opportunity for the black community to take part and prosper.
And do they join with the enthusiasm of a people who long for economic prosperity?
NAY
FUCK THESE CRACKAS WE WUZ KANGZ. GIVE US FREE SHIET

And then they wonder why every place dominated by blacks are literal garbage dumps

Please let these niggers win so legal presidency can be set

So... can we sue over section ape housing?

AlhamdulliKEK

Attached: 1528425775903.png (522x593, 327K)

So ghettos wanna be ghettos then... ? mkay

Nice in theory, but the Jewdiciary follows no logic or precedent other than FUCK DRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Whites move in
>gentrification
>racism

>whites move out
>white flight
>racism

>move out
>white flight

>move back in
>gentrification

>gentrification
>damages

>gibs me dat but stay where u at

My first thought. The hypocrisy of racist anti whites no longer shocks me

Is the problem with whitey or the basedboy concrete cages?

Like I am sure we could all come to an agreement that they can have their own quarantined zones if that is the argument.

>improve neighborhood
>damages

They only rent so as the potential values rise they get driven out to go and cause white flight somewhere else or they have to get a job and pay real bills.

Now this is an interesting question, can you be sued for raising property values? That's like a reverse taking in a legal sense.
Also this, precedent and standing no longer seem to have any real meaning.

> there is literally zero precedent for blacks moving into a neighborhood and increasing the cost of cup of coffee

That is the j*wiest looking bl*ck I have ever seen

Hahah, thanks Mayor Bowser. Good luck with your re election!

I'm sure he's doing the case pro bono

Attached: costanza.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

Interesting. Using the enemies weapons against them lol. It's fucking masterful strategy.

My liberal minded friend actually tried doing research on why gentrification was bad in ny but it actually turned out it was a net positive for everyone involved even niggers.

Holy shit.
>mfw whites sue blacks for making their communities dangerous.

Attached: 1529017636839.png (900x600, 1.19M)

We should. This needs to happen. Especially to get criminals out of the neighborhood.

We need to meme this into existence. Tell Lawyers about this and it would work.

Keep them in Dangerous neighborhood quarantine areas. And move them away from white neighborhoods.

Attached: The_anti-white_conundrum.jpg (1080x1420, 132K)

Das racis u cracka y u wypipo keep telling us to live in ghettos

Money is racist, we should abolish money because it clearly favors the white man

>Whites stay in the same neighborhood
>Redlining
>Racism