You know, he could have at least called the space force Starfleet...

You know, he could have at least called the space force Starfleet. "Space Force" just doesn't have the same ring to it as literally any other name would

Attached: Untitled.png (900x1380, 34K)

He could also not have such a stupid idea.

Do you really want to hear the Happy Helmsman wax philosophic about yet another cultural appropriation from him?

We don't have a fleet in space so that would not make sense.

are you kidding me

you don't want to join the motherfucking SPACE FORCE?

fuck you faggot

Space force is amazing

sounds like something from red dwarf

some of you yanks are right little bitches

Attached: 1471779697278.jpg (720x528, 28K)

You just wait, OP.

>Armed, armored satellites, shooting down the missiles the russians shoot at them
>Tungsten rods dropped from space with hair-breadth precision directly onto the skulls of isis faggots/merkel
>Actual space marines

What's not to like

space force here , keep your hands where I can see them and don't move or you will be disintegrated.

Attached: a044774e-23c4-4375-9443-5dc152bb7811.jpg (728x409, 230K)

>The Aether Armada

Well
>Armed, armored satellites, shooting down American missiles and satellites
>Tungsten rods dropped from space with hair-breadth precision directly onto the skulls of Americans
>Actual Russian space marines

Sven, Trump specifically said "Space Dominance." You know how when we bomb goat fuckers, we have air supremacy (not just superiority, but we control the skies completely)? That's what Trump is talking about for space. So no, the russians don't get all that fun stuff. Only we get them, because we can get them there first and then blow up anything anybody else sends up.

George, you can barley control Afghanistan and by all accounts you lose the space race.

Why is it stupid? How else are we going to defend U.S. territories in space, like the moon, and Mars?

Tungsten? You mean depleted
Uranium... Even better, captured natural space debris falling like nature intended.

black dick shaped rods being dropped into swedish male bottoms while bbcs pound the wife

you cant even control how many cocks your women take from migrants so why is your mouth flapping here and not wrapped around her next bulls throbbing dick?

Well for one thing, Karl, the space race was between the US and the soviet union (which didn't see fit to add you to its collective, as you were a too busy BORK BORK BORKing back then) and the soviet union is kaput-ski. So no, russia isn't going to do much space competing without its vassal states.

Second, what the hell does letting our CIA grow drugs in Afganistan have to do with space

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't find a Russian flag on the moon achmed

The day i let sweeden give us advice is the day you stop sucking islamic cock which will be never so neither of us have to worry.

why isnt sven sucking off the next bull yet? his whore wife is ready fior the next migrant load of spunk to impregnate her

Are you so desperate to shitpost that you had to do it in two different posts?
You still lost it Donald
And the first man in space wasn't American

>And the first man in space wasn't American
Wasn't russian either

Pretty sure it was a Brazilian name Albert the second

>his idea
>the Airforce isn't already heavily involved in space

>impregnate her
Oh my wife is sterile.

Preparation for UFO disclosure. You boys ready for the Tesla and Area 51 tech to go public?

so many fagogt posts to respond to sven. hey wait why havent you sucked off the nbext somali yet? get off the keyboard and on your nexts cuck fag

>Space Force
>We Macross/Zone of the Enders now.
Was it not mentioned he would make anime real?

Just call what it is. Tax Fraud

Am I retarded or is the connection between tax fraud and space not obvious?

"Ya know, captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful."

It's just a boomer faggot that thinks any government spending that isn't on medicare is theft

star fleet is more likely to suck off enemy aliens.

space force sounds like they will stick the plasma rifle up their ass and pull the trigger

>also dropped onto all the enemies of israel
because it's even more important to help your greatest ally goy

It's probably a jew name, they will be the ones using it anyway like every fucking war fought by the army for the last 70 years.

happy jews

this. op is literally retarded and most likely a /tv/ fag.

don't even fuck with tv, we rek you faggots on daily basis.

>Starfleet
>barely controls one planet let alone a star
>barely has any presence in space let alone a fleet

Space Force sounds fucking awesome, user.