IS IT RACIST TO NOT BE ATTRACTED TO BLACKS?

I have never seen an attractive black female. For some reason i brought this up at lunch. Later I find out my coworker/friend is considering reporting me for racism. Would he have a legitimate complaint? isnt firing based on that illegal? I have the same rights as gay people right?

Attached: gross.jpg (670x1005, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sw2SQjs0Mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bake the gay cake.
Suck the gay dick.

Attached: white genocide 2.png (569x323, 5K)

>an attractive black female
what an attention whore this one is

Never thought of myself as racist. Tried a dating site for a few weeks and instinctively ignored every black woman without thinking about it

no
it's natural to be attracted to whites

Attached: beauty.jpg (1074x811, 143K)

from best to worst ehn it comes to beauty

1-Europeans
2-Persians
3-Latina (castiza)
4-East-Asian
5-Middle-Eastern
6-South Asian
7-Native america
8-Latina (brown)
9-African
10-Abbo

*when it comes to beauty

Same here, i'm lookng at your OP pic, i see the pretty face, it's ok, i see the tits, ok, the eyes, all that's nice and i know i should feel attracted to all these desirable womanly traits. But i'm just not. Maybe it's because it's all the colour of a highly polished turd, and my dick just goes "meh" and goes back to sleep when i look at her. Wrong species, that's all.

Attached: 1520748359927.jpg (576x768, 71K)

>I have never seen an attractive black female. For some reason i brought this up at lunch. Later I find out my coworker/friend is considering reporting me for racism. Would he have a legitimate complaint? isnt firing based on that illegal? I have the same rights as gay people right?

I imagine that person would probably not fuck someone if they were a Trump supporter though XD

why are natives so far down the line?

You've put yourself in some risky business OP, only because it's 2018 and everyone is scared shitless about the mob mentality
I've never found any black woman attractive, but still believe normal black people are perfectly fine to be around
>honestly if it comes down to saving your job just say you are gay and you were really trying to say you don't find women attractive
>>fight fire with fire because companies only care about their image and you're any easy replacement

I've always thought the same thing, the only half decent black girls I've ever seen were in Goodbye Uncle Tom. Why are they such gross looking eyesores all the time.

>I have the same rights as gay people right?
no

not sure if racist
but not wanting to bang that is clearly gay
you might be a faggot OP

I
hope
not

forgot to mention I only find white women attractive
>>can't even do asians or pale south americans

Means youre low t

As Ali said its natural to want to be with your own kind, nothing racist about it.

being from latin america, I just don't see the appeal

Attached: as_2.jpg (904x904, 249K)

Or just conscious of disease rates.Tends to lower the attractiveness for a population.

>A poo and a slav ride on a train
Sounds like the beginning of a joke. Someone help me finish it.

Yeah that's racist by definition

Just don't talk about race at work, you're asking to get fired

No it isn't. Stupid to bring it up at work but not racist. Is it sexist for a straight male to say he is only attracted to women?

It's perfectly normal. Black people are statistically the least attractive race on the planet. They have horrible genetics because they don't selectively breed with one another. They just try to fuck anything that will let them.

On dating sites 9/10 messages I receive are from black women. I fear I'm catching jungle fever.

A black woman will beat your white ass. Dont burn the coal OP. Race mixing is wrong

I posted that women act like animals when they are having Stagette parties. /banned from FB
Later I see similar experiences, apparently you can't call women animals. This isn't about black women.

I have seen a few hot black chicks but they are rare and usually won't give you a second look.

Attached: nog girls.jpg (750x600, 87K)

They're hideous

Some black women are very pretty. Some are mutts though.

Attached: 1529255437301.jpg (1280x1417, 361K)

I don't understand how you couldn't be attracted to some beautiful ebony babes. TF is wrong with yall

im not attracted to animals either

Man, black males do not like their own women

There is no such thing as "racism." I doubt most people will care if you admit that, unless you're boss is an SJW and/or a sheboon I doubt you'd be fired.

>80% white

I don't see how it is racist to want to avoid herpes, seeing that 50% of black women have herpes. Also I don't subscribe to the idea that having natural bias toward what I am attracted to is a bad thing, if it is natural then it isn't technically my fault.

No one likes them

Attached: 1517378984359-pol.jpg (509x720, 76K)

It's just your body recognizing what a genetic waste dump they are

youtube.com/watch?v=-sw2SQjs0Mo

who cares? racism is good.

No, I just prefer pale blondes and reds and nobody else.

Nah OP, no one likes nigresses.

Attached: chart3.png (992x717, 291K)

no, but most people on this board are so why even ask?

Attached: 1528577939987.jpg (1280x1920, 443K)

Is it racist to be black, depressed and say "I hate myself"

no it's not. i'm a white dude and i'm not attracted to white girls, and i don't think that can possibly imply i'm racist against whites

Black woman employer here. I'd dismiss the charges and fire the accusers because what they're doing to you is called blackmail and conspiracy. I'd never submit to pink dick, you have the same right. The feeling's mutual. Go in peace.

what do you regularly fuck, then?

Only if you specifically hate yourself for being black. It’s called internal oppression.

Its not racist, just weird, i mean, how have you not ever wanted to destroy a chocolate goddess?

is that a real thing?

>For some reason i brought this up at lunch
>my coworker/friend is considering reporting me for racism
This is nature's way of punishing autists

Attached: Chuckle.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

They are not attractive.

Attached: 513E5374-AE5F-4725-9914-C827844BE279.jpg (1113x844, 454K)

>is that a real thing?

Yes, they teach it in university.

Muttalica

>being attracted to male and female monkeys
Disgusting nigger lover

Attached: DBFB6068-A093-4D26-BD82-C03F8276BE5C.jpg (250x250, 31K)

> coworker
> friend
pick one

I love Arab women, they can do jihad in my kebab any day of the week

I imagine myself living in a desert sometimes,with a beautiful dark haired women and kids.Making love to that sweaty tight fit dark body.Then making fun of foreign mem while I look at the Sahara desert and smoke a cigar(not haram)

> genitals

This is satire, right?

Foreign western men for the cucked societies they live in#

don be rasis...be a patriot and get in this thread

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE care about this commie subversion anons...we need patriots to take action against Soros and his massive cash infusion into his private commie revolutionary army ...IE antifa cunts and SJWs in general...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. read the OP..I tell the truth

That's why everyone hates Arab men. Theyre secretly jealous. Who doesnt want 5 big tittied habibi wives to prepare them hookah and feed them kebab, promptly followed by an orgy?

No one in the 1800's was attractive by today's standards which is when that photo was obviously taken.

I'll admit I'm attracted to this negress. White women are clearly the most aesthetically pleasing though. It's a fact you can't deny. Id take a white woman over a negress or yellow any day. Would I fuck a non white? Sure. But I would never have a kid by one.

his white boyfriend

No, but they want to make it be. You could be brought in and told not to make those remarks because they're insensitive and might offend others around you. You might get written up, but won't get fired.

Look at all that airbrushing. I'm sure she's hot without it, but when it's that obvious, she might as well be an anime waifu.

Black idiot looking for superior white validation.
Lol Stupid cunt.

If you're attracted to Blacks, it means you have darkness in you.
So you're fine.

Attached: 1509534936411.jpg (640x853, 55K)

5 juicy dark skinned Arab women that are basically your slaves, imagine being feed grapes by one while the others take turns pounding your dick cowgirl style

What more can a man want?

I honestly would larp has a Muslim (moortuguese lulz) in a middle Eastern country if not for terrorism,unsafety and if they were more wealthy

I can already imagine myself with a scarf around my neck head,mounted on a camel riding around in the Sahara to go take a bath with my 4 girls when I get home.

Plus they got too old? Just behead them who gives a shit

We all wish

When I say girls I meant "girls", refering to young but already adult bitches

You know what? It would ease my mind if it were, but I honestly do not know.

>>>>>>>>>>((((((((BLACK)))))))))
This is so much white that I look brown in comparaison

It's called makeup you retards.
Mixed girls always look lighter because they don't make "mixed girl" makeup that makes you look more "mixed". You either go darker or lighter.

yeah, how many of them look like that user

They must be the 1% of niggers

>friend
>considering reporting me for racism
you sure have a weird concept of 'friend'

Not racist, just good old faggotry

Attached: 1529388042705.gif (695x392, 2.29M)

It is racist to be attracted to black women.
It is racist not to be attracted to black men.

>career
So I can be a neet and demand a 10/10 to fuck me if I fuck a few boipuccis every once in a while? Doesn't seem like a bad deal.

some of them are attractive but i'd rather have a white girl

All a nigger has to do to trick you cucks is wear solotica contact lenses and a weave and lip injections, disgusting

No. I used to have a Somali co-worker who called me racist because I don't find blacks attractive. Luckily for me, she was anti-Semitic so I used it to blackmail her

Attached: 20170409_1751061929578516.jpg (896x896, 101K)

Those babies have emotions

The only attractive "black" women are usually mixed with white. Even the one in your picture isn't pure black.

So are they black or white then? Or whats your point, imbecile.

Attached: 1528748285834.jpg (1080x1212, 70K)

You should aspire to them but feel inferior

It's like she actually thinks she is attractive
>We trained her wrong, as a joke

Neither you moron, do you know what mixed means? Learn to read.

yes, and there is literally nothing wrong with being racist, sexist, or else-what

You dont fuck them because your attracted to them; you fuck them because it's your privilege.

>Pic Reminds me of this

Attached: 1510979704329.webm (360x640, 1.84M)

>castiza
Are you talking about women from spain because that's the only pure latina there is

Attached: patrithot5.jpg (610x595, 107K)

no blacks are butt ugly and dumb as fuck to boot, bantus/blacks/negroids are literally simians.

Attached: nAc9aXc.jpg (658x1024, 340K)

Personally i have dated exclusively colored ladies lately. im 24 light skin from denmark and im full on for anarchy. im tired of white girls who dont hold their promise. Black girls know what is up and what is down. And their genes are perfect for making the perfect babies. But maybe you are insecure about your own genes and sperm quality?

Jow Forums fears the negress

Attached: 1470536711990.png (1086x1490, 2.37M)

This is the most beautiful woman you will ever get your hands on. And she is smarter than you. This is just something you need to understand first. that she is intelligent from a womans perspective of view. make her your goddess. And you will be her king.

Attached: black-women-4-unattractive-pic-source-trendsdekoration-xyz.jpg (570x675, 47K)

Don't be retarded, everyone would categorize Obama as a black male despite being half white. Their phenotype expresses itself as black.

she isn't slav. she's a bong

post the stream link, faggot

Scarred to embrace themselves. Scarred of their weak genes.

>Be half ginger
>understand that ginger is a minority in itself
>Enjoy having babies with any breed you like. They are going to look just like you one way or another, and guess what. they are going to think like you too.

So you guys can keep your white trash fatties.