MGTOW for 10 years

And I couldn't be happier!

Attached: BLLwwfVYqTgQHgiKoXBctELlWUzSlcdaTRenxlWBQg4 (1).jpg (640x480, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Wants to show his MGTOW achievements
>Purchased kid stuff
W E W
E
W

You can smell the onions from here.

That looks sad user pic related is you.

Attached: 1523956487101.png (645x773, 21K)

>reeee stop playing video games
>talk to this boring broad instead
>forget about prostitutes
I don't understand this mentality

Attached: 1528598536788.png (783x768, 625K)

Imagine this being the last thing you see before you die. Then wait for 4 weeks as no body comes to check on your rotting corpse but only the stench triggers the search of your 1 bedroom condo in Southern California. I don’t even hate you, I pity you. Thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool. Capeshits get the rope too.

does anyone have a tampon?

i'm starting to leak i'm laffing so hard

I ONLY CONSUME
I DO NOT CREATE

Bugman as fuck

Hawt bro

imagine bringing a girl home to that lmao

>shitty apartment
>an entertainment system
Is that the limit of your imagination?

Attached: cabin.jpg (1500x997, 414K)

Cleaned up your room I see.

Nice

One of the happiest guys I ever met was a MGTOW who immersed himself in books and studying history

You could just tell he was so content and happy with his life while others were rushing around trying to prove themselves to everyone

its fine to stay single.
you should not embrace labels like MGTOW.
Assigned identities like that are just a psy-op to connect your lifestyle with certain viewpoints being pushed against for political gain.
its just like 'alt right' was a label the major news channels assigned to visitors of this board and similar forums/pages, to link racism specifically to anyone with right leaning views that don't agree with everything that is happening.

good job being happy, but be alert to subversion. This place really is not for happy people. You might want to reflect on why you are are here, while doing some exercise.

Attached: 1519785664976.gif (500x250, 396K)

Not lonely user?

Get rid of the superhero poster.

That would be a good start.

You need a rug, bro. Does wonders for acoustics. You probably get some annoying echo and shit mid/bass with just the hardwood flooring.

Yeah but is his stuff. Not some roastie expending his money in her shoes.

Shut up. He needs a batman poster

I think there is a balance to find.
Men can certainly live a happy life without women, and without children.
But do so by exploring the world or going outdoors, don't live in a cave consuming Jewed media forever.

jfc user get some better shit
>the size of his bezel
>white van speaker system
>marvel fanboy
kys now

Nigger I have just as big a library as you. Difference is I have children and also own a 2700sqft house and $110,000 worth of 2018 GMC Sierras. And marital sex often.

Attached: 1494614154155.png (643x537, 231K)

does not look comfy

SAGE

Attached: Screenshot_20180619-001333.png (720x1280, 247K)

I have a comfy living room as well. Not MGTOW. I thought Angelo John Gage destroyed the MGTOW movement in 2016?

Attached: 20180406_174440.jpg (3264x1836, 1.63M)

its time to enjoy the decline m8

either you die alone with no children or you grow old enough to see your grand children become mutts

Nigger wut? You can read books and study the history of nations, sociological patterns, AND get pussy, raise a family. If your fat ass can’t multitask life’s responsibilities of being men of knowledge and wisdom then yes, step aside, go your own way. Our movement doesn’t tolerate or incorporate selfish man children who’s only capabilities extend to anime and vidya. You’re useless, as you cry yourself to sleep in the misery of your pathetic life.

Fucking loser. Get a life.

Attached: 1511628685762.png (961x981, 488K)

>GMC
You absolute fucking cuck.

>tfw you will only leave savegames behind

Attached: op.jpg (200x169, 7K)

>and my wife fucks our nigger neighbor while I build legos in the shed

ftfy

>But do so by exploring the world or going outdoors

Hell yes. I spend most of my time on my feet out in nature, pushing pedals (mountain and road), or on a motorcycle. Everyone should have a motorcycle. Best 3D girlfriends around.

Attached: CBR.jpg (480x320, 87K)

Hunter grug cannot go cgtow and abandon the cave! He must go out there and hunt meat for the gatherer grugs, the grugs with many shiny peddles , the cavewomyn and the new grugmen or else he will discrace his ancestors who fought in the banana tree battle!

Attached: 1523832000153.png (485x443, 38K)

>1 post

You guys are so gullible

Yeah no fuck off. The only men who endure mutt children are the men who let their children observe them glorify the subservient races in their lives. Men who spend time with their children, instill morality and traditional values upon them through their time together. Instead of sitting on your ass every Sunday watching niggers play egg ball, play video games as their child struggles to read on their own beside them, has their faces glued to their phones as their children are bullied, ridiculed, and physically assaulted by societies outcasts based on their skin color. Your nihilism will be your demise, remove yourself from the gene pool as well. Lest my kin and I are made to pay for your eventual physical disability based on poor life choices of Cheetos and Mountain Dew.

Attached: F788DB18-17E7-4A2B-8CB3-97DA072B4EC8.jpg (500x281, 40K)

Nice setup. Don't listen to these haters, they just never had any vidya talent, it makes them sore.

>look at all ive accomplished without a woman in my life
>i assembled a tv stand and put a marvel poster on the wall
disastrous life would not want

>either you die alone
I hate to break this to everyone, but pretty much everyone either dies alone or surrounded by strangers in an ER or hospice care.

Stupid cave grugs living in caves. Grugs meant to live in forest. Grugettes not make Grug a gruck because she scared of wolves. Cave makes Grug weak.

>I thought Angelo John Gage destroyed the MGTOW movement in 2016?

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I've been MGTOW for 29 years.

Attached: Q5UAXpY.png (542x602, 43K)

Non hunter grugs cannot imagine life without cave, or is it that they cannot imagine life in cave without hunter grug?

even if you breed the white population is gonna dwindle to 30% once the boomers die

then the nonwhites will be free to murder and rape all whites once they occupy all government institutions

Is grievances Loretta legitimate. Men of already gone their own way, especially after the Cologne Germany sex attacks on New Year's Eve in 2015

Cry moar Fordfaggot

You wouldnt know a healthy Christian marriage if it came up and shit in your ear, schlomo.

Where's the workshop?

>I'm a gay independent man and I don't need no woman!!! Hear me ROAR

Healthy christian marriages have been dead since the 1960s user.

workshops are thing of the past faggot, same as cars
why work harder to earn more to pay for gas when you can just walk?

Same here but i didnt waste my time with vidya i went back to school, traveled the world, did outdoor sports and fucked dozens of women.

I hope this is your basemen-
>sees window.
Oh. user, I...

Attached: 1520997619713.png (500x737, 522K)

Mgtow is not going away unfortunatley and is probably only going to get worse, it's a logical outcome of the decline of civilization and overpopulation (shitskins flooding our countries), look up Calhouns mouse experiment, Mgtow are "the beautiful ones" all that comes next is the fall.

Great pic. Something like that would be my ideal, yet still realistic entertainment center. Do you have any special hookup for the older systems on the HDTV?

I've seen that picture a dozen different places and it's not from you.

True Polish alpha. I sprint everywhere to get there optimally fast and give myself a healthy challenge
You can pick up fruits and berries of off shrubs on the way you dont even need to carry lunch

you can only MGTOW if you're a non virgin
YOu have to try something before you give it up

agreed and you should also read this, flaggot

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

Attached: misandry_bubble.png (635x478, 49K)

Cringiest post I've seen today, go hang yourself amerimutt

Yeah if the great awakening comes to pass I'll find a wife but if it doesn't it's vidya and a sexbot harem for me.

Wise men prepare for multiple scenarios.

MGTOW will go away once we destroy feminism. Most MGTOW are just pissed off tradcons who want a virginal 50s housewife.

Blackpills are the devil's work, user.

Attached: 1524155523842.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

It's true though. Don't make me dig up the info graphic that shows women have become progressively sluttier since the 50s.

See me in 5 years.

>Cringiest post I've seen today, go hang yourself amerimutt

Attached: 1578509676333.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Partially right. It's not so much the decline of civilization. More accurately, the things that created MGTOW also lead to the decline of civilization, i.e. degeneracy, women's rights, feminism, etc.

I don't even feel bad about all of these women getting raped/killed by invading cultures. They begged for it.

I do feel for the kids getting abused, but that shit was going on by whites/Jews before the shitskins came in. This whole herd needs a big culling.

Cheers, anyway, user.

Attached: toast.jpg (448x315, 43K)

>capeshit poster
>vidya
>ikea furniture
Yeah this is exactly how i imagine MGTOW

>not paying for jewish (((art))) to put on the walls
>vidya as healthy alternative to (((Television)))
>ikea furniture because why pay thousands for shelves
sounds pretty redpilled

>Mgtow are "the beautiful ones"

No they are not you have no idea what you are talking about and try to push your anti mgtow bias here.

If anything millennials as a whole and most likely genz are the beautiful ones

My family had that same ice skating set when I was a kid.

>cringiest

Attached: 1529168391240.jpg (1046x1047, 40K)

Worst post ITT, congrats

This. Do something more productive

Awesome. Have the same thing and was able to breed my blonde hair and blue eyes to 4 kids before 40. Also have my own business and home with land 2 dogs 2 horses 5 goats 16 chickens a well and a stock pond with catfish and bass. Good job on the games though

Attached: 2018-06-12-06-33-54.jpg (818x612, 156K)

Nice.

Attached: crusader.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

Found it at a yard sale.

Attached: 20180510_201130.jpg (3264x1836, 1.82M)

how many pictures do you have from that same chair?

Attached: 5856417+_5309c3170f5dd005836bb848b374aa1b.jpg (513x399, 31K)

>the absolute state of the Western male

sage
1 Post by this fucking shill

Attached: 68458479479.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Not many. I have other angles, but the images are too large for this board, and I'm wage cucking right now so I can do some sort of manipulation to make the size acceptable for this board

Attached: 20180607_184607.jpg (3264x1836, 1.77M)

lol...

Gee bill, 2 Dreamcasts?

loser confirmed
ancestors disappointed for having struggled to survive in order to pass life down the chain only to have it ended by this selfish retard

SAGE

Attached: 10174984_811796262206628_6482061521853039350_n.jpg (488x305, 16K)

>marvels poster
*snap*
That’s going in my cringe compilation

This person speaks the truth

I get this question a lot. One is stuck in boot, you're the one I found it at Goodwill for $15 that works. Hopefully I can get it fix so I can play some games that have system link abilities. I just want to play fucking Power Stone once in awhile.

What's so goddamn funny?

Attached: 20180614_203418_002.jpg (3264x1836, 1.19M)

i dont like your mentality, but nice flag
also my ancestors were all loner cowards just like me

>woman wants to show off her achievements
>has sugar daddy, or money from ex husbands or current husband which she only got by whoring herself out
>basically being a child supported by her parents

>I couldn't be happier
you're the equivalent of a college whore. give it 5 more years :)

do you have any pictures of outside?

you seem very happy :)

There's a fine line between MGTOW and incel

Do you have anything specific? I took this picture on my way to get hot dogs at 7-Eleven this morning

Attached: 20180618_104703.jpg (3264x1836, 739K)

do you even touch those old consoles?

I had a red 2 door '77 Monte Carlo with the 305 back in the late 80's. What a fucking land yacht, but so smooth on the road as long as you were going straight.

Jeesus christ, user. I hope you visit prostitutes at least.

Wtf is productive?
What is your end goalz
progress for sake of progress?
Like a fucking liberal inviting hordes of niggers for sake of diversity

at the very least 50% of white women are considered "good girls"

Attached: CDC Females.png (1798x1080, 453K)