It's over bros, it was a fun ride. Feel free to go to r/SCP and help fuel the dumpster fire

It's over bros, it was a fun ride. Feel free to go to r/SCP and help fuel the dumpster fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-UBfkUVGk4

Attached: gayshit.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/67dee6fb
rpcauthority.wikidot.com
strawpoll.me/15923396
youtube.com/watch?v=ZK1debnXYlA
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/scp-fix/ichbdjfofbbmlaclncnbpcgeafaablac
youtube.com/watch?v=4dT4MTa14xI
reddit.com/r/SCPDeclassified/
discord.gg/NcPy4hF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's already a thread up and going for one of many SCP alts. If you're just here to bitch about politics you can take it to Jow Forums, or actually do the work of forming a new project in a thread for one of them.

>If you're just here to bitch about politics you can take it to Jow Forums

Fuck off.

>a SCP moderator submitted a self insert tranny OC linking to their tumblr blog as a SCP

yeah, not a big deal

>Feel free to go to r/SCP
Get off my board you retarded goddamn shill.

Attached: 1478663134675.png (627x554, 14K)

Imagine thinking you can tell us what to do.

strawpoll.com/67dee6fb

What is the best alternative for the gay pride flag fellow anons?

>It would be quite intolerant of you to mass pick "none of the above" so don't do it.

heard some anons tried to start up new sites but they got taken down.

Anyone aware?

Attached: b0012149_545ce2edae428.jpg (700x394, 34K)

>it would be quite intolerant of you to-
don't tell me how to live my fucking life

Considering your on /x/ I don't think a comment is gonna influence your decision.
Even so you still picked it, didn't you...

This has nothing to do with the paranormal, and thus has no place on /x/

I don't know how much more it could possibly be dumbed down

>Faggots shove their gay agenda into something.
Hey guys can we tone down the politics.
>REEEE NAZI FCUK GO TO /POL !!1!1
heh

The gay agenda, if there is one, does not have anything to do with the paranormal, and thus has no place on /x/

Where would you suggest it go to, then? SCP started on /x/.

But they shoved it into the SCP foundation which HAS a place on /x/ considering it was born here.
Are you okay, user? Do you have brain damage?

Attached: gay shit.jpg (480x313, 20K)

It's never ogre! Were are you Chaos Bois!

Yeah its not like SCP started on /x/ even at their own admission.

He's just using it as an excuse to shut down discussion.

There are other active threads regarding SCP alternatives on this board.

Threads like this are not helpful. The original SCP is a lost cause. That fucking blows, but you have to deal with it. Contribute to something new. SCP is just a name.

The idea isn't dead, but SCP no longer represents the idea.

We are all funneling in here for now.
rpcauthority.wikidot.com

So good do far

Attached: w4hw789hgwp4.png (867x573, 51K)

Reddit tier hall-monitor

No fun allowed, it's not like there are 20+ other threads you can go to or anything

Nah, you have to come here and enforce the rules like a very good goy

Oh, sounds cool! Do they have a discord or something similar to communicate more easily?

cont.
It is extremely frustrating that garbage MLP-fanfic level shit is now associated with something you were into. This is the nature of open, user sourced projects like SCP.

If you have a particular vision of SCP that is as strong as your emotions would indicate, go make that. Or bitch about it never manifesting itself. Whatever. You're a free person

I had a thread about literally channeling a non-fictional ghost removed from the "paranormal" board earlier today while discussion about the politics of a fanfic site gets a pass.

I have legit complaints about how certain websites are handled as well, and excuse me if I'm pissed for that

Thanks for the input, user. Appreciate it. I think I'll go about doing just that!

They do. I dont know what it is though. Trying to find it.

The r/SCP mods were bragging about taking a site down already

hope this one stays up

How. What a bunch of hypocritical faggots.

Didn't they say they were unthreathened and didn't care? Why are they doing this then?

How do they have authority to "take down" spinoff sites? It's not like they have a copy right on "[REDACTED]" or some shit like that

>reddit
eat shit and die

Post bragging source. And how could they? They don't own scp.

link?

>said the nupol fagboi whose balls hadn't even dropped when SCP began to coalesce here

I'm looking for it right now,
it was a post by an admin/mod who said something like "Another attempt to make an off-site has been taken down" RP something or whatever

It's not down though.

Post the link user. I need to see it.

obsessed

They were talking about another site. Looking at it now. The SCP mods or lying through their teeth.

Anyone have the link to the Nazi research SCP? From what I gathered, it was like Indiana Jones.

Any of you retards in Volgun's Discord? What does he/his community think about all this?

I also want to know about this.

I'm pretty active in the server some of the mods of the discord are actively saying that the video has a point and agree it's forced, they are not censoring discussion of the topic.

by "it's forced" I mean the whole LGBTQ thing taking over, there is just one sperg calling djkatktus a troll for writing SCP-2721-J other than him the discord seems to agree the logo swap is forced.

Jow Forums here

So im gonna run these patches, fuck fags

buy them or not, just gonna drop this here gonna try and do this drop soon

Which Neu SCP patch should we run next?

Please Vote

strawpoll.me/15923396
strawpoll.me/15923396
strawpoll.me/15923396
strawpoll.me/15923396

I havnt made the Red/Black/White or Red/Black one yet but if thats whats voted ill see if I can make an example for you guys to check out.

Pic related.

Attached: SCP NEU.png (1598x517, 342K)

Make it red, white, and black

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_the_German_Reich_(1935–1945).svg.png (2000x1200, 39K)

Faggots should be cured, not appeased.

Yea think ill make one, if it gets the votes it gets the votes but ill probs make one to check out anyway

Only two as of recently were made user. The RCP one and that Chaos one. They did refer to one that was made a long ass time ago but that was BEFORE this shit storm. Before even the massive edits.

scp foundation made me look at a gay flag and now I'm triggered

youtube.com/watch?v=ZK1debnXYlA

It actually does have to do with /x/ as scp was a project started by /x/ about the paranormal. Sorry sweatie.

fags deserve the rope

Well, lgbt pride month is pretty stupid. Why are you proud of something you didn't choose? And why does that pride deserve a month, like is it more valued during this month? Are all other months straight months? And what does lgbt have to do with SCP?

I'm bi and have literally sucked cock, before you go on a predictable "REEE NAZIS" tangent. You don't have to be straight to think this is stupid.

>started by /x/
>>said the nupol fagboi whose balls hadn't even dropped when SCP began to coalesce here

chrome extension that changes the SCP logo to the original on the wiki chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/scp-fix/ichbdjfofbbmlaclncnbpcgeafaablac

Metokur livestreaming more SCP drama

Can we get a chrome extension that removes SCP-2721?

I'm literally retarded so probably not, though I'll consider trying

Attached: 1472410896222.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

>allowing reddit and tumblr to slowly infiltrate, subvert, and take over your pet project
This is what you get, it should have never left Jow Forums.

Once you guys made a site for your shitty spooky fiction it made it open for talentless hacks, and the original essence of the idea being dissolved. Now the site is more "inclusive" and "diverse", except for you and your opinions. Just let it be, and they would eventually get bored of it since these people can only "subvert" what other people has established and eventually die.

It's easy, just block access to a certain URL and remove all hrefs to that URL from whatever HTML the browser renders.

Probably easier in Firefox.

SCP-001 - A dissenting opinion you cannot block or hide from.

>let's just put a blanket over the problem and try to ignore it

Juicy.

Attached: 1519332713325.gif (400x212, 1.34M)

just abandon SCP there is nothing to salvage anymore. All that we should do now is make a whole new writing project and learn from our lesson.
i'd say we make a whole new writing project. I got one idea where it is the diary of a man who is an exorcist that catalogs cursed or blessed items throughout the world and records his encounter with supernatural entities and his methods for banishing demons. The purpose of these writing exercises would be writing in first person as well as writing a detailed enough procedure for banishing supernatural entities

Seclude. Cringe. Prostate.

Attached: o.png (266x447, 202K)

I don't want to see that shitty logo and I'm sure someone else out there doesn't want to either

I will try that, thank you

The main character also needs to be white with racist tendencies

Why do people have to ruin everything I love? Jow Forums is becoming more like this too. People saying to report posts you disagree with. Why the fuck does everything devolve into a group of newfags taking over and censoring the original users? I just want to enjoy my hobbies.

Attached: 1445722183259.jpg (700x700, 68K)

If you can't remove the hrefs, which might actually be hard, or at least expensive in terms of computation, the URL block will still work. Or instead of blocking just redirect to the same page, so if you press a link to that scp it just refreshes your current page.

Harness your anger, fight back.

They censor you everywhere you can fight back.

So SCP meant Snowflake Clown Posse? Who knew!

What I'm saying is that using a plugin to fix the logo or remove other SJW crap is like painting over rust. It doesn't fix the issue, it just hides it temporarily.

this is practically a law of the internet at this point, the longer a community exists the probability of it being overrun by cringey preteen political "activists" approaches 1

I can't really get involved cause I'm a crossboarder but I wish you guys the best of luck with this shit.

Attached: cozy m8.png (529x582, 722K)

It all started when communities started fucking with people on their own corners of the internet rather than letting them do their own thing. Good example is Something Awful or Chris Chan.

Chris Chan should have been left in his own pocket of the internet to make Sonichu, but he wasn't. Autists had to prod him.

Unfortunatelly this is true because those are people that don't have jobs or families and therefore have all the time in the world for going crazy and splashing their dementia all over the internets.

Livestream:

I'm surprised nobody has tried making SJWs an SCP entry about something that infiltrates a community/hobby that rots it from the inside out.

Attached: Don Cheeto.jpg (595x597, 157K)

DMP
>will release all information about area 51

Guys these people have a discord and they're talking shit about us. reddit.com/r/SCPDeclassified/

Fuck me i forgot the discord link discord.gg/NcPy4hF

SCP is dead, LONG LIVE THE GOC!

Kill all tranny SCP's!

Attached: GOC-Logo-v4.png (400x400, 88K)

Conquest's Second Law: Any organization not explicitly right-wing sooner or later becomes left-wing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but nobody technically "owns" anything SCP related do they? Theoretically couldn't someone disgruntled enough with the situation just make a new wiki or something?

Can you faggots fuck off? Thanks commieniggers

>The fucking furry guro
Hilarious.

It's simple: we "kill" the SCP foundation.

Attached: dk100381-1.jpg (1200x628, 106K)

HAHAHA THE FUCKERS ARE GETTING RAIDED RIGHT NOW

Attached: raid.png (938x955, 565K)

It's happening with Libertarians I think.

It's fucking beatiful

Attached: file.png (889x931, 297K)

Oh they know they've made a mistake

Attached: file.png (1306x930, 195K)

Erm. Not sure if this is ban worthy but

Attached: file.png (926x918, 493K)

Deploy the weaponzied autism

Attached: 1529351202074.jpg (820x820, 152K)

They're assuming teh worst.

Attached: file.png (837x338, 53K)

GOC wiki when?

Discord link?

It's sad that they're panicking so bad.

see

Attached: file.png (1491x608, 107K)

This is why I'm becoming unironically fascist. Once you move from leftwing to rightwing, it eventually becomes apparent that none of this shit is sustainable. Every other ideology promotes this degradation. Think about it. The US is a young country. We were basically the blueprint for a libertarian utopia, and look what we've become in 240 years. Left wing dissenters MUST be physically removed from society or THEY WILL gain public support, take over, and create another Weimar Republic.