Waco Siege

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the Waco siege? Is it still relevant?

I’ve only briefly read about it but I’d like to get pol’s turbo autismo POV

Attached: 0E2C6C03-67CA-417A-A096-0B4A384C1DDC.jpg (992x558, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
youtube.com/watch?v=RR02Xq5Pm2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JOE Biden, Jim Comey, mueller all helped cover it up

tl;dr Bill Clinton and Janet Reno flexed nuts on some weirdos in Texas and a bunch of people got burned to death. Also, there were tanks.

Waco is always relevant. Never forget Timothy “Justice for Just Us” McVeigh

Koresh was an autist who believed he was charlie Manson and wanted to be cult leader. Nothing was lost. Call it a total cleansing.

Bill was dickin' bimbos and Reno was mad that that it wasn't her getting the old Slick Willie anymore. These upstanding religious folk had a few personal protective devices and Reno needed to get some of that good. She got her tanks to fire tear gas into the place and the canisters ignited the place. They were preppers so the place went up like a long dead Christmas tree.

I saw the video WACO THE BIG LIE. Factual account proves us government murd ris d them. Revelant becaus Congress complained about this film. So we have a FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE
Ike they say in military. I heard Mr. Korean live local radio. Govt claimed he said he was J Christ. He explained he was preaching. I have seen pastors preach, and JC presence so strong, it almost seemed he was Jesus. Bible says believers are little Jesus. I have read this. I saw a picture drawn by a child, showing Army chopper firing a Machine gun out door. Koresh said he jigged every morning. Went into town every week. They could easily had arrest me he said. Janet Reno said KILL THEM. Video showed dozens knocking building off its foundation, blocking escape door to basement they had escaped to. Biurned up guns showed on TV. They opened fired on Koresh standing on his porch, wounding him in his arm, holding a baby. His dog was shot dead on the lawn. NO MORE WACOS. NO MORE RUBY RIDGE. FUCK CONGRESS.

Did a KB about it a long while ago, which can be found in the archives.

Much like Ruby Ridge it related to Anti-Child Trafficking, the government stopping it and killing more people then what was reported.

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Attached: Pyramid.jpg (700x467, 165K)

Quick rundown...

> fringe right gets paranoid when Clinton becomes President
> government fucks up and kills a family at Ruby Ridge
> Crazy at Waco uses that as an excuse for a standoff
> Crazy sets his own compound on fire and allows a bunch of people to die
> Another crazy sees Waco as an attack on the people, and bombs the federal center in Oklahoma City as revenge

>Crazy sets his own compound on fire
That's a lie, even the official report even says that the teargas used was what caused the fire.

ATF burned down the compound because they were running out of money. They could only sustain operations for a month.
Better for them to murder everyone than admit defeat.

They also banned journalists from further interviewing the residents, pushing thrm far from the area.

Compound weak points. ATF used ranks, and the compound had no anti tank barriers. Simple concrete anti tank barriers would prevent breaching, prolonging the siege.
Also having dedicated communications going out (powerful antennae?) would help PR wise.

Koresh did literally nothing wrong. There were no documented abuses within his church. He just wanted to live off the grid and protect his growing and thriving community with fire arms.

Alphabet agencies and US gov didn't like that this could eventually gain some power.

US stomped them like a bug.

*tanks

Not true, not true by a long shot.

The teargas didn't start the fire, unless you believe that a canister of teargas can start two fires 100 yards and 4 doors away from each other.

Attached: 1520806640604m.jpg (1024x700, 95K)

Attached: 1424905676945.jpg (1000x1000, 203K)

Attached: 1520445541818.png (450x450, 391K)

Bombs Away Mr. McVeigh!

Attached: YouReadyAnon.gif (300x168, 2.81M)

The Hapa designer wanted to put in ovens, the Mormon Chad didn't know how to work with gas, KABOOM

Attached: chipandjoanna.jpg (3200x1680, 635K)

A bunch of right wing religious nut jobs made a cult on a compound. They had a few civilian .50 cal rifles. They claimed they had explosives and rockets as well so scare the government. Government reacted as if they had rockets and explosives.

Attached: 22-years-after-the-oklahoma-city-bombing-timothy-mcveigh-remains-the-only-terrorist-executed-by-us.j (1506x1129, 151K)

The ATF was looking at being absorbed into the FBI by act of congress so they knocked over a gun shop run by a no-name cult in Texas under completely fabricated pretenses in an effort to stay relevant. A raging gun battle that was ultimately won by the cultists started after the ATF dog shooting team (yes it actually exists) opened fire on a husky and her pups and the bullets struck the compound, alerting the cultists who believed that the old cult leader and his followers (who they had a shootout with before) had come back to retake the compound. After the gun battle the FBI, Nat Guard, and even fucking Delta Force surrounded the compound. They cut power and water and blared the sounds of dying pigs and heavy metal through out the night for weeks as hostage negotiators treated them like terrorists holding their children hostage. Eventually the feds got bored of waiting so they bombarded the compound with 40mm incinerary CS gas grenades and bulldozed it with armored vehicles, then shot at the fleeing survivors. A fire caused either by CS gas grenades or a oil-lamp knocked over by a armored bulldozer killed dozens of people.

Then they (FBI, ATF, ect) went to court and lied lied lied about literally every single aspect of the entire operation and lost multiple cases and paid out millions of dollars and yet no one went to prison aside from the people they shot and burned.

pic related, its an FBI sniper posed in the still warm ashes of dead children for a trophy picture.

Attached: waco-shooter-ashes.jpg (1453x1175, 204K)

>Is it still relevant?
Many people here don't know about it, as time goes on, but politically, it's used as an argument for federal agencies overextending their authority

Yes, it's very relevant and unfortunately will always be. Whatever happens in the end it's how things go when the government just can't stop fucking with you. When they could turn a blind eye and declare total victory but they just can't stop fucking with you.

Subsequent events backed them off for a bit but we'll never be free of it, it's just how things are. Hippity hoppity and all that, brother.

No home schooling and don't live off the grid Land of the free kinda thing.

What would've happened if a nine month pregnant Anne Frank had mysteriously teleported into the Mt. Carmel Center in McLennan County, Texas on the early hours of April 19th, 1993?

Attached: Annie at Waco Compound.jpg (1996x1123, 475K)

this was a good docu on it
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU

that's a dank gestalt bruh.
but who oversaw/spearheaded such an operation? anyone us anons may be familiar with?

Extreme disrespect, insane to think that an FBI agent would take a casual pic in that situation. Prolonged standoff with your own countrymen that you have just slain and you ask someone to take a pic of you with the graveyard of fellow Americans in the background.

it's almost as if there's a group of individuals working behind the scenes to undermine the founding principles of the USA. Like a deeply hidden state of some sort. Who could be behind something like that I wonder, certainly not any prominent politicians.

Cool guys americans take credit for.

mass children sacrifice to REDACTED

user no, our letter agencies hold our lord jesus christ in their hearts, how dare you

Delete this now

youtube.com/watch?v=RR02Xq5Pm2A

My uncle was there but I didn't have courage to ask him if there were shenanigans happening...

Watch "Waco Rules of Engagement" if you want be creeped out by what happened... Two toxicologists mysteriously died during the filming.
Should have won and Oscar. Also "Triangle" the CIA's personal airplane was present at DFW also which was very odd during the happening...

Attached: redPillArtillery.png (664x941, 593K)

Attached: 1519620916027.jpg (250x250, 12K)

if this is true, then the amish must know something they didn't

fbi proved to be jewish terrorists by terrorizing citizens and then covering it up like they are insane cultists, also events leading up to this was the oklahoma city bombing

>An ATF Agent nigger
>CIA nigger

Wrong. The Amish didnt get involved in rescuing girls from sex trafficking, which is what Koresh did. All the children they burned in that building were children he had saved from the pizza cult.

Michael Jackson did the same thing and got the same treatment short of having his park burned to the ground.

oklahoma city bombing came after Waco

>implying there's a difference between 2 types of glowing niggers

yawn YAWN YAWWWNN!
GO TO SLEEP

Attached: 1470999916452.png (202x249, 150K)

i know, im saying waco was part of timothy mcveigh's motivation for the oklahoma city bombing

literally din do nothin, the clintons fucked them

nearly all of the survivors did not go to jail, the 2-3 that did were found guilty on trumped up weapons charges

Attached: waco-child-saved-by-the-government.jpg (684x473, 36K)

No thats not what you’re saying because when you say “leading up to this” it means it preceded Waco. You are trying to say “following this”.

Learn your own language, shartburger.

they were crisis actors
nobody died

>no blood
fake

Was it legal for Delta to be there? I thought our military couldn't operate on U.S. soil. Is it because they jointed with ATF or am I just ignorant?

They denied it.

They deny being there and despite there being video proof of them being there you're fighting the system and the house always wins. If we ever want to weed out corruption in this nation we must turn every single organization against the pentagon.

Attached: 1493229078515.jpg (960x768, 57K)

Nice try ATF.
You know what you did.

>what is fire and smoke inhalation

Attached: never-forgive.jpg (600x366, 71K)

The President can invoke the Insurrection Act of 1807 to have Federal troops suppress acts considered to be rebellion (such as firing on Federal law enforcement). Posse Comitatus only prevents the use of Federal troops in a domestic capacity when the Insurrection Act is NOT invoked.

Attached: Delta Force Waco Texas.jpg (1481x1172, 953K)