Left vs. Right

I do not know whether or not the Left or Right is winning. Does one have a edge over the other? Some smart user ought to fill me in. I will read carefully everything posted here.

Attached: 1525306378725.png (1068x566, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Historically, it's a pendulum that swings and changes directions every few decades. Don't worry about it too much.

According to natural law, the morally correct side has a 66% chance of winning

Why?

Left is still winning. They control the institutions, the media, the governments, the schools (part of the institutions, but the schools pump out more leftists). These must be retaken to start beating the left's ass. We have started mindfucking them with psyops but we need to keep pushing (the old fucks in the media, those who control the money and the institutions, and those in government have no idea how to deal with us and the people of our own age are braindead retards because that's what leftist schools were designed to pump out)

The real question is why only

Two parties to choose from

> fooled into a diametric disparity

the left has lost ground, which means the right is winning.
but still not over

Momentum is not possible to track because polls and media are biased.

False paradigm, the elites are psychic puppets.

The right has control of a lot of government I sotutions, but the left has already make it's impact on younger people and it's hard to see how you reverse the trend.

I don't really see how you don't get a leftward social drift with the climate America has- if trump fucks up too much the right is basically done for just as liberals fucked up with carter. The republicans aren't getting another trump anytime alone should they lose trump now.

Basically the right better hope Obama wasn't the democratic Nixon.

it is almost impossible to reasonably measure, polling data is a little unreliable here. I believe that even if it was accurately measurable, it would fluctuate a lot. I am optimistic in the rise of centrists. I like the idea of people no longer blindly agreeing or disagreeing based on if the representative has an R or a D listed after their name. It is, in my opinion, slowly becoming more common. I enjoy the fact that YouTube videos of people making a ridiculous claim tend to get a fraction of the number of views that a video debunking said ridiculous claim gets (while also citing reliable sources and doing the math).

Attached: globalism.jpg (600x600, 130K)

Just keep treating politics and policy debate like hockey games/sports rivalries, consume, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

Historically, the right has resorted to more dirty and tricky tactics just to stay on equal footing with the left. While the left having an edge of the other side tend to be overconfident, naive and highly susceptible to dirty/illegal tricks the right employs. I think the Trump administration has shed a light on the how systemic the corruption is, which is leading to the right to abandon their "trump card" (pardon the pun) of dirty, underhanded, and illegal tactics.

Seeing as the right bases its politics on reality and logic and violence while the left bases it on feelings, hugs and mutilating their own genitalia, cannot reproduce and will die out in a short period, i think the "edge" should be pretty obvious.

Don't worry bro, the sweet smell of burning jews will be wafting down your street any day now.

nice bait, just enough hypocrisy to get me to reply, 8/10

The whole "right vs left" thing is bullshit. We're dealing with good vs evil in these times. The left fights to destroy every culture an civilization with materialistic hedonism and sexual degeneracy while the right lets them do it. Our only hope is the third path. When you take the third path, you reject the left and the right. You fight for life, growth, and beauty. For those who really know what's at stake, there is no "I can't" and there is no "I don't want to". We've already been broken by this sick world. We didn't create it but we're the lucky ones who get to clean it all up. It will be violent, it will be painful, and none of this will be fun. But if we win, we'll have made this world a safer and more civilized place for our children their children. If we fail, then it's the end. The end will come regardless if we sit and do nothing.

Attached: 4fldro-jEGvGnj.png (629x486, 265K)

Both sides are subverted to always implode so they never get anything done.

At the same time both sides are being set up to fight each other that will either be a M.A.D or one side being completely killed off.

[ARCHIVE OF PAST KB THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Attached: Pyramid.jpg (700x467, 165K)

>third path

Get both left and right to become more and more extreme.
Create new middle party that's called centralist, or unionist. We have some people who say United States is a democracy. Others say it's a Republic. Now the new party will say United States is a Union of states. It sounds good and patriotic.

also, no joke about needing a 3rd party. Our government has 3 divisions (executive, legislative, judicial) for a reason. Three is the magic number to hold all others in balance.

U know u could just disagree and not write a whole paragraph of lies.

user, you have just dropped the final transparent colorless Godpill to this era. Thank you. I hope everyone worthy reads and understands it.

you gunna try to tell me Trump won fair and square? or that republicans didn't jerrymander the voting districts in nearly every state? Or Bush didn't win because is brother helped him win Florida with confusing butterfly ballots? There hasn't been an honest republican since Regan, and that only happened as backlash from the Nixon era.

The right wins by making simple people think the left are winning.

Before you talk politics, clean your room bucko!

Why do you think this immigration brouhaha is cropping up now, right as the IG report was getting traction in the news?

the wealthy elite are winning. all the noise and discord is designed to keep the proles too busy hating each other and imported ethnic minority populations until the shelters are built and the killbots come online and/or the highly contagious and almost universally fatal diseases and corresponding vaccines are fully developed

the meek will not inherit the earth, or the benefits of gene therapy, or all that spiffy transhumanist shit. it will be those whose selfish and greedy stewardship of the human race brought us to the brink of ecological disaster that do. and the resources freed up by their killing off 99.99x% of the human race will come in handy for them and theirs