What do we do about the tactical use of illegal immigrants "mistreatment" to fire people up before the midterm...

What do we do about the tactical use of illegal immigrants "mistreatment" to fire people up before the midterm elections?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-18 23.49.30.png (586x444, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/clarissalule/status/1008584906249666560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/clarissalule/status/1008584906249666560

Tell the truth.

Bumping because I have no idea, other exposing that the only reason we're at this point is because decades of failed liberal immigration policy made drastic action our only real option to maintain our borders, and the Democrats must own Trump's detaintments and deportations as the end result of their destructive party platform.

We let it continue and keep laughing. Pic related.

Attached: 1529378162467.png (595x1039, 326K)

The fact you have to 'fire people up' to vote at all speaks volumes about how hard they're getting fucked.

This is nice to see. I think that twitter allows the narrative to get skewed greatly, normies age 30-50 seem to understand the importance of American prosperity over beans trying jump the fence but twitter really makes it look like everyone under 25 is a fuckin activist.

charlottesville and parkland were the test runs and i think now theyre attempting to weaponize manufactured outrage. wait till the 2020 election something twice as bad as these "issues" will come about

I cannot understand how people justify illegal immigration in their own head. They are coming here without permission. We are a sovereign state that can control it's own borders. What the hell is the moral problem here? If anything, the parents are to blame for knowingly dragging their kids on a trip they knew could end in separation or rejection.

probably because only the blue check mafia and CNN give a shit

Attached: 1528287314191.png (645x729, 125K)

Just like the holocaust, things that didn't happen.

If anything this is going to fire up Trump's base

Nothing pisses normal people off more than being told they're evil for enforcing basic border control laws.

They're just sociopaths who want to see their countrymen suffer to feel better.
Anyone who is "pro illegal immigration" needs to be publicly executed.

Check out hte cruz missile that Ted Cruzito just launched. Seems like a good start, also I think most people see through the bs, and the people getting all emotional and drumming up the issue were already anti trump to begin with. Trumps approval rating hasnt dropped, so...

Dude so true. I need to get off twitter. I just posted an explanation that included the polls but witter really fucks with your pysche

>Kick down this woman's door
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!?
>shout at her to remember the lampshades and the mountain of shoes and belts
>proceed to help myself to her purse and jewelry
>REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION I shout as I march out the door
>Woman is paralyzed against my mastery of debate

>maybe this is exactly who we are
You're God damn right it is

good to know normal people probably care more about dealing with the illegal problem than if it some blue checkmark starts crying because fuck having laws n borders n shiet

Why isn't violating our border and making us foot the bill a violation of our rights?

Attached: We didn't cross the border - it crossed us.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

Always a kike with that
>"oy vey, look how bad us white people are"

The people who say the "the border crossed us gringo!" shit know that Mexicans on the American side of the border after the war were granted citizenship, right?

Beaners love maps that hide the fact they need welfare and the fact is that land would kill most of them in an afternoon without the white mans infrastructure.

Why the hell is no one pointing out that these leftist faggots are basically bitching about the fact that the kids are being separated from the pedos and human smugglers that are using them and abusing them?
The fucking coyotes and human traffickers are using these kids to get a free pass into the US while also using them as fuck toys. Everyone who shows up at the border with a kid can't legally prove that the kids belong to them, how the fuck are the border patrol supposed to protect these kids without separating them from the adults?

There's nothing to do. They believe that you lot are a literal saturday morning tier cartoonishly evil, death cult who hates nature, and lacks empathy for anyone other than prosperous, white, christian, men.

>Map of Spanish conquest before Mexican independence

Which "WE" are they talking about? I literally do not understand how a bunch of Spaniard rape babies can be so proud of their former masters' accomplishments while somehow construing at as their own. Are you upset at the Spanish for pushing your fucking shit in, or are you happy they did it so well!?

Kikes are so fucking stupid. If anything all these non-stop hall of coats comparisons with Trump are just desensitizing people for when it really happens. They aren't doing themselves any favors.

Attached: 1525387323198.jpg (850x1100, 160K)

FUCK BORDERS N LAWS N SHIEEEEEEET THEYRE POOR

>tfw all the criticism of being a second Nazi nation, but none of the actual benefits

Attached: P84.jpg (378x378, 29K)

Where is border-chan? Need a border-chan to stop the browns from raping her. :(

Nothing. People aren't going to turn out over treatment of illegals.

This. A lot of these'"separated" kids live with family, often illegal themselves, so they move and no one can find them. Best way to avoid this s stay in your own fucking country.

Based.

The shit that gets spread around the liberal twittersphere doesn't make its way out to normal working folks too easily. It's too insular to get the word out of their own spaces. Meanwhile normal people are hearing that Trump is taking care of illegal immigrants and they think it's great.

Okay I can’t be the only one that thought that picture of the rosaries was a bank screenshot from runescape

Trump literally won the election for making immigration a major issue again when the rinocucks and neocons refused to talk about it.
Being harsher on illegal immigrants will increase his odds of a 2020 victory even more.

the hillel source didnt link to anything

Attached: merchant.jpg (902x1024, 166K)

>they desperately want a racewar
wtf I love jews now

Attached: P96.png (460x606, 408K)

But they aren't willing to fight for that land.
They are just complacent.

Attached: inb4provenforgery.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

Sensationalism only works for 2-3 generations tops.

ignore it. nobody cared before. trump said he would deport the illegals. it wont change voter turn out. only leftist say this is changing their minds when they didnt support trump before

this liberal outrage means trump is fulfilling his promises?
great

how is letting anyone and everyone into the country the ONLY option for helping people?
no one is stopping Democrats from traveling to these countries and fixing the problem at the source.