I can't fill up my truck without being asked for money

this is not an exaggeration. The last 6 times I've put gas in my truck, some fucking bum or a nigger with some sob story always pops out of nowhere to ask me for money.

Do I have to kill one to assert dominance for this to stop? I just want to fill my goddamn truck up and be on my way.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

put pump in, click the thing so it goes automatically

spot bum about to assail you

walk toward bum

"hey man, do you have like two dollars i could borrow?"

Next time you spot one and see them approaching you, before they have a chance to speak, ask them for a dollar, a cigarette, and if neither, a bus pass. Fucks their world right up.

Holy fuck are you me?

you just stare them straight in the eye for a solid 10 seconds and say with no emotion whatsoever
>no

i did this shit to a bum one time and i swear his brain made the windows xp shutdown sound

this is a classic. also, it is getting fuckin old. at least once it's consistently 110F, these fuckers die/fuck off

About a year ago, I cut one off and told him I didn't have any cash and he got mad as fuck. "Ayyyyy mayne, I wut'nt gonna axe yous fo money n shit."

also, anyone else ever try to have a cigarette in peace while walking somewhere? its a twenty minute walk to a decent friendly bar that i like to go to every month or two, and its a pleasant walk until faggots ask me for a smoke or a buck every block.

It’s happened to me a couple of times when I’m filling up at a gas station near a nog infested area and nobody cares. When it happened to me in a Target parking lot people lost their minds and the po were called. Just gotta avoid the bad spots if you can.

>Be me
>Filling up shitbox with gas
>Wild nog rides up on a ten speed, asking me for money for a bus ticket
>Shows me a wad of money he already came up with for said ticket
>Offer to buy his bike
>"You wut?"
>Explain that they won't let you take your bike on the Greyhound, so I'll buy it off of you
>"Nah bruh, I'm good"

I want to be compassionate but they're homeless meth addicts and they're increasing in numbers. There are 25-28 year olds pushing shopping carts around my city stealing and collecting things, the meeting up like a fucking swap meet. They hang around everywhere begging for money and they see me working and dressed well, start begging. I'm like "I'm broke, that's why I'm working". I wish I could tell them how I really feel but I'll probably get stabbed. I wish I could just give up and be a lowlife piece of shit but even I have to admit im better than that. I'll give money occasionally to the Eskimo guy who's literally a nomad. But these working age assholes who are living the skid life should be run over. There used to be a few homeless people, and some drug addicts you see regularly. Now they are setting up cardboard shelter next to the main roadways, and the soup kitchen park is like a fucking occupy camp.

if you had any dominance to assert youd be able to keep them away with a glance.. seriously if you need more then just scream "get the fuck away from me or ill kill you fucking faggot" at them . . what the fuck is wrong with you posting on here about a thing like this . . like a damn horror movie victim, pathetic

i wonder how much it would take to buy a nigger's shirt or pants. now that'd be a funny prank vid.
>yo its yo boy user, we bought 14 nigger shirts and 3 nigger pants today for a total of $22!
>let's go downtown and see if we can do better!

In Toronto there's this place called the beer store
It is not a coincidence that the beggars beg at road intersections within walking distance to the beer store.

I'm an understanding person and I do want to help people who are down, but man, being asked for money because "I rans out da gas going to senpaitachi funeral" really fucking grinds me down.

One of my engineering professors had a discussion on how we could efficiently exterminate the homeless in my city.

this, it's way purer than the inversion trick others are advocating

Just spray them with gas

Buy me a beer
2 bucks a glass

Attached: buy-me-a-beer.jpg (259x194, 9K)

You'll understand when you grow up and get a driver's license, son.

dont weep for me, im already dead

it's snowing and he's still wearing summer clothes
poor guy
buy him a beer

Somewhat related, I knew a guy once that had family in Jamaica. He would go down there every so often and when he did, he would stuff his suitcase full of shit "urban wear" clothing, Fubu, Rocawear, Coogi, etc, all paid for at a minimal cost at TJMax. Then, when he would go down there, he would basically unload his suitcase to the locals, pay for the entire trip, and come back with an empty suitcase and the clothes on his back, usually ones he would buy for next to nothing while there

What is Jacksonville, FL?

We do not get them very often along the northern border. Economy is damn good so everyone who wants a job has a job. Plus the winters are so fucking cold homeless people literally cannot survive here and we don't exactly have a ton of shelters. Then every spring fucking crusties in unwashed dread locks pop up at the exit of the wal-mart parking lot asking for hand outs. It was years back when I worked night shift at a hotel.

>gaggle of these 20 something crusties walks into lobby at 3AM asking for their room key because they lost theirs
>lol yeah going to need a room number, name, and ID there moldy locks
>shit dude we forgot our wallets in our room can you just give us a key for uhh 234?
>we do not have a room 234
>swears at my under his breathe and says he is going to wait in the lobby until his friend can bring him his wallet
>tell him I'm not hosing down the lobby chairs and he and his friends needs to leave
>fucking loses it and tries to reach across the desk to grab at me but I pull back in time and start calling the police
>legitimately hears me call the police to the hotel because someone just tried to attack me and refuses to leave just pacing back and forth cursing and screaming
>his "friends" dip out but jackass here is just not getting the core concept
>listen to him complain about how it is bullshit I am not giving him a free room they are empty rooms right? then why not let us stay in one why won't you just let us stay for free if you're not using it
>cops arrive and he starts bitching them out but their tolerance for bullshit is far lower then mine was
>got to see that little faggot gets brought to the ground and knelled on while they cuff him
>you want to press charges?
>promise me you'll laminate them for me so I can frame them after?

Kind of long boring story but still makes me giggle. These filthy wandering vagrants are young and perfectly able to work but CHOOSE to be poor. Then get pissed when society doesn't just support them.

Attached: 5436457.png (504x360, 426K)

You can also just say
"No thank you"
Like they are offering you something.

COME ON HELP ME
I'M FREEZING MY ASS

if it's "just a dollar," why don't you give me one then.

yeah what are those fake homeless hipsters called again? i remember some foreign anons had a name for it

There is quite literally nothing more autistic than flying off the handles and screeching like a monkey at someone who comes up to you and asks you something. What are you, 12?

Attached: IMG_2205.png (640x1136, 231K)

I've tried that many times, and it doesn't work with beggars. They ignore body language because nobody likes to be approached by a dirty male stranger. Even preemptively telling them no / I don't have money / back off doesn't work, because they're just trying to get close enough to give you their pitch ASAP

I live on the side of town where the cops kick out bums who loiter near the gas station. They just tell them straight up to leave. Is nice.

"can you spare some change"
>motherfucker dont you see the mcdicks uniform? that means i have less money than you

Only the strong survive.

>t. basement dweller

Attached: 1528910655122.png (932x944, 241K)

Hears an idea. Be a brass rat at the local range one day. Keep a handful of spent casings in your pocket. When a beggars tries to fleece you just hand him the casing. See if he won't billy big step the fuck out of the way.

Attached: 23452346.png (1000x630, 1.28M)

Just keep your window closed and let the attendant fill up your truck desu. Not too hard to figure out.

Attached: 1526164464697.jpg (753x1159, 83K)

I traded a light for some niggers shirt once.
I was drunk at a bar and went out for a smoke. Came back in wearing some niggers clothes. Friends lost their shit for some reason.
>nigger outside jiving with me and the white women
>laughing it up having a good time
>nice guy overall, then he looks me head to toe
>ayo homie, you gots a light?
>tell him he can have the lighter for his shirt
>it was a dope ass long sleeve Obama commemorative shirt, if you know nogs you'll know that is only 1 step down from the dead relative RIP shirt in holiness factor
>nog looks real nervous but me and 4 white women are looking at him
>he agrees and takes the shirt off, revealing his wifebeater underneath
>give him a bonus black and mild for being a good sport
>he comes back into the bar with us
>bouncer dude tries to stop him because he's only wearing a wifebeater
>sorry homie, rules are rules, the bouncer says
>tell bouncer I won his clothes in a bet
>bouncer lets him in but he's my problem now
>1 minute later my group leaves the bar
>nigger on the way out daps me for "letting him back in the club"
>he was so drunk I think he thought I owned the place.

It was a weird night. Still have that shirt for some reason.

And yet they're rich enough for cigarettes and dying their hair blue.

This happens to me as well. Sometimes it's some wigger/spic selling his "rap album" to people in the parking lot.

Whatever you do, don't let them finish their sob story. Look them in the eye, interrupt them, and confidently say no.

Before I was 21 whenever some bum came up to me asking for money I’d tell them that if I hand them a 20$ bill and they go in and get me an 18 pack of beer that they can keep the change. Usually they’d go for it and I’d get my beer. I had one guy try and run with the money but a buddy of mine was camped around the side of the store for that exact situation and I got my money back

sounds like a riot. i wonder how far it could have gone

Attached: ayyy.jpg (640x480, 148K)

Be a dick to them. That's what I do. They can't do shit. If they do, call the cops. The police will either kill them or put them in a cage. South America had the right idea with the concept of social cleansing. Unfortunately we in the states haven't warmed up to the idea (yet).

Where I live we don't pump gas

Antifa

Central Oregon here

This is what I did:
>complain to the gas station manager
>say I felt afraid and unsafe
It worked. After reading your post, I’m tempted to visit random gas stations and make the same complaint. They listen to scared girls, apparently.

Gayest thing i’ve read on here in a long time.

Sorry no cash. dunzo. I deal with it every day also.

>girl
you know the drill

Yeah I really hate poor people too. It's getting bad. Just the other day I was sitting in the back of my limo and some cretin in an suv gets out and asks 'arent you David Rockefeller's Nephew?' Before my private security tackeled him down and restrained him so I could spit on him. Fucking savages. Can't wait until everyone who everyone who makes under 300k a year is exterminated.

Wow nice blog post, faggot. Any more gay stories that didn't happen that you wish to share on an Cambodian basket weaving forum?

I'm 24 years old and I don't have a driver's license

You think that's bad? At least you don't have to deal with gypsies asking you for cigs/money by claiming they're your long lost family.

>cousin!
>hey cousin!
>I need a cigarette
Unless you put on a resting bitch face, they will approach you.

How

>Unless you put on a resting bitch face, they will approach you.
the ones around here don't even bother asking me anymore because I just stare at them blankly

It's getting worse because of the opioid epidemic. If you're anywhere within walking distance of the heroin part of town you will get hit up for money constantly. Don't ever give them money. It's how they keep paying for their habit that's killing them. Every dollar you give them is just fueling the problem.

Yeah that's what you have to do, as shitty as it sounds. Unless you treat them like air or give them the "I'll fukken have your life, swear on me mum m8" look they'll just keep approaching you.

I've had people ask me for gas money. I usually do but once I said sure! I think he was expecting me to hand it to him, but instead I went inside, and put $0.05 on his pump and waved as I left. Should've stayed for his reaction.

Don't write a check your ass can't cash.

Fucking boomers every time for me.

Film it all without their knowledge or permission. Put it on YouTube.

"crusties"

Fuckin kekd n checkd. 7/10 would read again

>sitting on a bench minding my own business
>spic asks me for a cigarette
Why do people do this?

My bro calls them 'dirties'

What is this

I mean I want to do the Christian thing but like I know that they misuse money they get so idrkwtd.

Le based black man unironically

>meme flag
>idrkwtd
You can leave now.

Well sorry man I’ve got my dick in my other hand

Put a star of David sticker on your car.

>Christian
>Masturbating
When is the last time you read the Bible?

I've a 20 that says it's circumcised.

Attached: Snicker.png (369x431, 100K)

Sunday

DELET

This. Tell em money ain't free and put up a Spiel about your grandmother who survived the Holocaust.

Just look past them with dead eyes and act lkke they dont exist.

i do this.....and its amazing

Attached: xxx.jpg (175x289, 7K)

Attached: 907.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

Woah check out this internet tough guy!!
WOAH WOAH... EASY MAN.
PLS DONT HURT ME.

Attached: 1529344340359.jpg (613x531, 36K)

I swear the homeless population in the city I live in at the moment has tripled in the four years I’ve lived here. They have got a lot more cracky too, spice seems to be the drug of choice for homeless in the UK at the moment.

I can’t even walk down the high street with a fag anymore with out at least five of them asking for one. The few times I’ve felt generous and given one away they just run back to their mates to tell them then I have more asking. Completely given up giving them fags and money now.

I can't go to the local poo-mart anymore cause theres always niggers outside waiting to ask you for money.

>ey cuz, long time no see
>>even though i've never seen this nigger
>ey cuz you gotta dolla

If you look at them or engage them at all they'll ask for money. The only thing you can do is be in and out as soon as possible.

Going to an actual third world shithole and witnessing beggar gangs use disabled toddlers with stereos rolling around on a little cart while their minder stands about 20 meters back kills pretty much any misplaced compassion. You can get hot clean meals and a place to sleep for the rest of your life easily in the USA - charity, churches, or incarceration. And don't give to the third world ones either - their suffering is greater but so is the cruelty of the ones who control them.

Offer a pair of socks or directions to the nearest shelter.

>hey man, do you have like two dollars i could borrow

i do this with cigs too, they hate it.

this was a good story, thank you user
im in seattle, we have so many of these gutter rats on nearly every street corner. I mean mug this one faggot at the intersection i take a left to get to work, with these insane wide eyed clockwork orange-type eyes so he gets the message that his 30-something year old self can GET THE FUCK TO WORK AND EARN YOUR WAY THROUGH LIFE REEEE

Attached: 1514541532386.jpg (1920x1043, 345K)

I pity the child they once were, but not the adult and the long series of choices they made to arrive where they are now.

I do this and i fking like it, they don't know how to react.

If a homeless person is honest I might give them drugs. And I only do great drugs that are on their original step.
Most are not honest though.
I think I am immune to addiction, I get an itch to go on a bender and then I do, and then it's done for months or years.
But I know enough about junkies that I understand that they will spend much of the rest of their lives remembering the pure clean beautiful high I gave them that they will probably never ever have again.
I really enjoy that.

poast shirt pic

give to people who need but dont ask.
i've been poor, broke, hungry, homeless before but i never asked anyone i didn't know for money.
why burden them with my problems, they probably have their own, was my mentality.
even though i previously gave to panhandlers, now i dont. unashamedly.
if you look, you can see people in need.
not the people who are trying to get attention, but the people trying to avoid it.
you can see people in (often unfashionable) clothes that are kinda dirty. NOT rags, just dirty.
not mechanics on their way home, just clothes that are a little dirty, wrong-sized, or slightly ripped.
help THOSE people.
DONT make it a big deal, DONT ask if they're homeless or need help, just do it to BE KIND. treat is as an HONOR to be able to care for others.
> Sir, can I get you a coffee & muffin or something. What do you like here?
>Miss, here's 20 bucks to buy something extra, these grocery prices seem to always be going up.

last night i was picking up some fish and chips for dinner and in the car park a black guy with his hood up started coming towards me. as he got close he suddenly swerved towards me and nearly crashed into me. it spooked me at first but then i noticed that he reeked of alcohol and was just trashed. he tried to mumble something, probably asking for money but i think he was too drunk to talk. he then just wandered off into the darkness.

I pretend they dont exist

most of the time they get pissed because to them its still an opportunity, so expect a scene or getting potentially spit on

tells story $$$ blah blah

"the fucks wrong with you you retarded im talking to you asking a question the fuck you stupid cant listen too good thibk ur better"~

its the one thing that genuinely hurts them

I lived near a downtown university with a major bus terminal and railway terminal nearby amongst really bad housing and projects several blocks away for a while.
>constant supply of bums coming from across the country as well as the drug addicted niggers looking for easy marks that college kids are.
easiest way to deal with them: Look at them firmly and matter-of-factly and just say "I can't help you, man" in a normal way. Pretty simple desu.

>wife
>2 kids
>mortgage
>2 car payments
>bills
>bills
>more bills
I usually drop these on them and they tend to leave giving me a look of pity. It's wonderful.

underrated post

>I pretend they dont exist

i try to at least be polite but i rarely give anything to people begging. i did once this year to a big pacific islander who stood behind me as i ordered a coffee. when i got my change he quickly asked if he could have it and i noticed he was a bit shaky and had crazy eye. i didnt want to get shanked with a syringe or chimped out on so i gave it to him. it was about 3 dollars. my father is very christian and read in the bible that jesus said to always give to anyone who asks. so he gives to every bum even when we barely have enough money for food.