YOU DID THIS, Jow Forums

How could Jow Forums support Drumpf?
Look at this, he makes small children cry.
He's separating families. Absolutely disgusting.
YOU NAZI FUCKS
youtube.com/watch?v=PoncXfYBAVI

Attached: god.png (652x439, 207K)

Good children of bean niggers should be sent back to

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

it's literally nazi germany all over again wtf Jow Forums

Attached: yt_1.png (670x179, 15K)

I will have to repeat this a couple times to make sure it sinks in but, let me get this straight. Adults get caught attempting to illegally smuggle children across an international border. The police catch them and separate the children from the adults who got caught trying to illegally smuggle children across an international border. The children cry after they separated from the adults who got caught trying to illegally smuggle them across an international border. and this somehow makes the police officers the bad guys for investigating this crime (by following procedures put in place by the Obama administration by the way). Doing so requires separating the children who were brought by the adults who were caught trying to illegally smuggle children across an international border. there is a bad guy here. it is not the police, it is the adults who got caught trying to illegally smuggle children across an international border.

*yawn* who cares?

This thread again

Attached: gr-viii-bviii-mviii-he-realized-the-picture-was-a-4398035.png (500x598, 52K)

you, sir, are a racist

fascism is winning
every should care

Attached: yt_2.png (458x176, 12K)

*everyone

Why are their clothes so clean?

Because they are respectable people who want to live in America

>YouTube comment section
>OMG GUYZ ITS NAZI GERMANY IN THE US
>Video includes audio of border people offering the kids food
So mistreated. They get fed and live in air conditioned tents, better than what our own have
We should just kick them out with the people that try to bring them here, but then we might miss child trafficers so it's a crap shoot

Beautiful.

Attached: vladamir-putin-crying.jpg (1926x1445, 134K)

it's the holocaust all over again, pol
you did this

Attached: yt_3.png (831x379, 28K)

your god is not here poz'd man.

There are american citizens who are seperated from their kids every single day when they commit a crime. Foreign aliens matter for shit.

Why do you support child smuggling OP?
stop being such a bigot you nazi fuck

wtf they are innocent parents asking asylum
no human being is illegal you racist

If this is literally Nazi Germany, how come they're not picking up arms and are violently resisting like all these leftists claim Germans should have done in WW2? Making angry twitter posts isn't going to get the Nazis out of office.

This is in 2014.

Attached: Children_detained.jpg (475x356, 49K)

because the fascists have the guns
the only way is peaceful resistance
it's fine because drumpf will be impeached anyway

This is the law of how these situations are handled. If you don't like the law, do not come into the country illegally. The law isn't just words for you to autisticly ignore.

Attached: mentally challenged autism.png (721x520, 294K)

How many children are separated from their parents by law enforcement every year in the US?

I was taken from my mother at 7.
But I'm white, and the left doesn't give a fuck about me.

>It's the holocaust
Ironic. Calling everyone a nazi and everything the Holocaust will just lead to desensitization and actual nazis

>think of muh children

Attached: EA007859-9C25-4961-8683-CAF45ADDF20C.jpg (250x188, 39K)

What I have learned from all this bullshit is spics are fucking awful parents, absolute shit and those beaner larvae will grow up just as bad, they would burn in hell if they were human.

"WE FINALLY GOT TRUMP ON SOMETHING LETS PUSH IT"
fucking pathetic

Attached: 1485356731323.jpg (634x566, 79K)

we broke the conditioning. To hell with the children. They are miniature orks.

Yes please line up against the wall and protest peacefully.

Attached: JinRoh.gif (500x269, 1.85M)

The second American revolution will not be televised

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED LEFTISTS

Attached: B2FC346D-3477-4314-831A-456D675A523B.gif (555x559, 1.62M)

>that profile
You know most, if not all, of those are actual shills, right?

>GOP = actual Nazis
God I wish

Jeez you act like smuggling children across an international border is some kind of federal offense or something!
God, I wish and often fall asleep at night dreaming that it was so.

Attached: Disney.jpg (600x745, 126K)

"God forgive us."
>Goes to abortion clinic.

>wtf they are innocent parents asking asylum

They are criminals by definition you fucktard. They are sneaking over an international border most often with the help of human traffickers and 80% of the Asylum requests are denied. Not that it matters since most will just be released and end up staying here illegally anyway.

>>no human being is illegal you racist

Go try to sneak over the border into a foreign country or overstay your visa and then and watch what happens to you faggot. If it was up to people like you every single person in those shitholes would be brought in tomorrow as card carrying Democrats.

Attached: El Goblino.jpg (910x1024, 145K)

Children cry and throw tantrums over literally anything. I know, I have a 2 year old. A child crying is just background noise to any parent.

Geez, maybe Chris Hayes and faggots like him should go to Latin America and improve those countries so God will forgive them.

fake news but I wish it was real. spics would learn to not cross a lot faster.

It's gonna have to start winning faster and harder if you want me to get my hopes up again.

Attached: 1525983842264.png (430x430, 312K)

Started under bush.
Continued under Obama.
Now Trump is the one at fault?
Die in fire you unfunny sack of human shit.
Fake news pushing faggot. I hope your family is next to die horribly in some random manner. You don't deserve shit.

> leanred nothing
> humanity hasn’t change

You’re damn right, motherfucker. Clearly you lefties have not learned anything. You can’t push people past their breaking point. Being respectful of people, INCLUDES respecting other people’s space and homelands you invading cunts. No wants this crazy shit... you pushed things way too far

Attached: F567E931-0408-47C4-9B93-2E1BCB0CC51C.png (750x1334, 293K)

BYE SPICS

Don't forget that there is often 0 proof the child belongs to the adult.

Where are the proofs that this is legit? I'm serious, audio is far easier to fake than actual video footage. Provide evidence to substantiate the claims

Attached: Booty-Warrior.jpg (558x340, 128K)

and that's a good thing

There were still Jews alive in work camps at the end of a 6 year war. Nazi Germany took care of Jews,fed and clothed them. Much like the US is doing now.

Assuming the UN doesn't bomb the US supply lines to these camps, these spics will be treated just as well as the Jews were and better since modern technology can take care of lice and other parasites and diseases.

These children are the unwitting propaganda engine of the Mexican army.

>Those people voting purely on emotion.
Democracy was probably the worst thing that happened to the west.

It's all fake. The photographs they were initially circulating on twatter were from 2014. The facilities have been looked at and the conditions are fine. And infinitely better than where they are coming from. As far as the Goblinos crying about Poppy being shipped out that's tough shit. Their parents should have thought about that before they broke the law and tried to smuggle their children over an international border most likely after paying human traffickers to do so. And I suppose it's our fault too they come here when Commies like Daniel Ortega are the ones running their countries into the ground or rich white Mexicans exporting their poor to the U.S for remittances.

Now imagine for a moment if all these faggot politicians/media were actually focused on helping their own citizens instead of foreigners.
And they never will because they could give a flying fuck about the people of this country. The only reason they are bringing Goblinos in is for votes and cheap labor. The rest is just fake news faggotry and sob stories. Australia has the right policy on illegal migrants. If they come in they are immediately deported or paid to leave and if they come back a second time they go to prison. That's the way it should be handled. Unfortunately half of the U.S is completely cucked and most normies will fall for this bullshit.

hmm

Good!

Why should i care about spics desu

Originally in the US only White men who owned land and paid taxes could vote.

And Thats a Good Thing!

>continue policies that have existed for years

AHHHHH KKK NAZZIIIIIS RUN THE COUNTRY NOW!!!!!

This is embarrassing, and yet somehow I think Americans are dumb enough to buy it.

No one should vote at all. Washington should have crowned himself king.

Attached: 1521993878460.png (626x613, 502K)

Attached: speakup.jpg (599x400, 39K)

Attached: answertogod.jpg (604x334, 44K)

Attached: wakeup.jpg (615x882, 73K)

>YOU NAZI FUCKS
Aww, thank you

>plan to break the law
>bring your children with
>break the law
>get children taken away
>listen them cry

you nazi fucks...? or maybe you're just retarded

It's not us making the children cry, nor is it the INS, nor is it Trump. It's the reporters terrorizing them with lies, so they can record the childrens' tears, that are making the children cry.

Attached: 1483924309394.jpg (480x356, 27K)

Best part is knowing none of these Pundits ACTUALLY care. Just a political tool. Haha

Worse is the fact the people keep screaming about international law prohibiting the USA from doing this, but the thing is, that same international law doesn't allow for asylum shopping. If you arrive to a save country, you are supposed to ask for asylum and stay there, not travel across half the world (or even just the four countries they need to pass to get to the USA) and ask for asylum there.

This, but unironically.

>NAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZINAZI
no one cares. That word has no impact anymore.