What's the shittiest city in your country?

Attached: main-qimg-bc21723941f6543222dba7ffdc9daf64.png (570x428, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fCZMXQ5h_Yg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._communities_with_African-American_majority_populations_in_2000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shreveport, Louisiana

Hey! I went there on business.
Ate at Waffle House...
We went there for the bugs. You think I'm joking but I'm not. Government project...
No really... there are so many shitty cities in America; Shreveport has roads designed by demolition derby assholes, but there were places in California I wouldn't even get out of the car... literally "Nope!!" and keep on driving.

Vilnius

camden, nj.

t. new jersey bro

Baltimore, Maryland.

t. White man forced to live in Baltimore ghetto

bodymore, everytime kek

San Francisco California. Downtown literally smells like piss because of the thousands of homeless. Shit/trash everywhere because of poorly funded and ran trash management. Hippies,faggots,blacks, homeless on every block asking for gibs. Retardedly high rent for a fucking squat box (my old studio 1,400 7 years ago) now on market for 3200. Libs everywhere. No parking. Edemame ehthusiests everywhere. The list goes on

Tel-Aviv

Attached: _jpg.jpg (758x530, 48K)

....is..... is this a comfy thread?

Albuquerque, NM. Bested only by El Paso, Tx. And it's a close second at that.

Poo-a-roni, the San Francisco treat!
Seriously, San Francisco needs to be nuked for health reasons

Attached: san francisco poo map.jpg (630x394, 117K)

Oh forgot to mention syringes everywhere because of fucking heroin enabler programs because of muh aids. The city needs a real catrastofic event to knock it straight

Attached: 23562531-DDCB-4A5B-AA01-349843D80DF9.gif (621x639, 177K)

get in here lad

Attached: 1526630886346.jpg (1000x1000, 161K)

Montreal used to be the worst, but after gentrification I'd say the worst parts of Canada are any one of our prairie ghettos or Inuit ghettos up north.

Literally all of them

Wherever a nigger lives.

Attached: PickPockets.jpg (1000x1000, 356K)

El Pass isn't even that dangerous. Yeah there's cartel presence, but they do their dirt on the other side of the border.

San Francisco

The ones with the most Nicaraguans.

Hand out 1 pound bags of heroin with the syringes. Win-Win!

Every single Caserio there is, if all of them suddenly disappeared they would do us all a great favor.

How about Laredo? I know someone at work who almost got her ass almost kidnapped by Mexican drug cartel assholes! Literally bullets coming across the border from Mexico from the drug wars. Get too close to the border and the Mexicans use you for target practice.
American government and Jew media never reports this, because we'd have to create an "Operation Smokey" (US Army version) to make a radiation kill zone to keep the Mexicans away if the American people (not the traitor Dems, just the sane people) found out about it.

Lima Ohio

Just saying, if you guessed somewhere in the US, you're wrong.
Cuz Mexico...

Attached: Mexican drug cartel murder.jpg (840x535, 125K)

literal shit would probably be san fran

Attached: 5b17c31fa85bb.jpg (270x766, 61K)

Dude.. that's Nancy Pelosi's district! It's perfect. There's no shit there.
Seriously, she's not the speaker of the house, she's the shit talker of the US of A!

EDMONTON
D
M
O
N
T
O
N

Attached: edmonton.jpg (1024x681, 128K)

I love El Paso. WTF.

t. blue-eyed gringo

Talk about my entire country.

London

Huntly, also South Auckland.

Toronto... by far.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ.

Edmonton is blue collar comfy.
Toronto is shitskins and welfare.
Calgary are prairie kikes.
Regina-winnipeg are natives
Vancouver are chinks

Albuquerque is a wasteland. They spend all this fucking money on "culture" because they want to look like Santa Fe, but it gets absorbed and becomes as culturally significant as a shopping mall.

Attached: Untapt.png (1920x1080, 3.2M)

ITT: Every city on Earth that's full of niggers. But, racism is just bad, you know.

Oslo

This. There's some South Valley "culture" for ya in that pic. Breaking Bad's portrayal of Albuquerque was closer to the truth than outsiders really know.

Mexico

Hard to make a call when most places here are literal shitholes, not figurative but actual places where people shit on the ground

Huntly is a town. South Auckland is accurate though.

I'd like to nominate Łódź.

Attached: y tho.jpg (969x565, 105K)

People here swim with corpses in rivers full of trash everywhere so really hard to think of The worst city

kek

Good one... I've seen friendlier places in Fallout 4.

Why, Jakarta of course. Literally Delhi-tier crap.

Attached: jakarta slum.jpg (602x346, 86K)

San Francisco.

Sure it looks nice from the pictures you see in tourist catalogs, but it's loaded with every manner of nigger, fag and degenerate under the sun.

Everything costs an insane amount of money from food to parking, it smells bad, the weather sucks and it's about as claustrophobic as you can get.

Also it's legal to defecate in public.

Attached: 12125151512.jpg (750x500, 49K)

San Juan Puerto Rico

It's full of aggressive drunks too, so you'd probably be safer around Deathclaws. Not all of Łódź looks like that, but plenty of areas do sadly, there's no real job prospects and a lot of people end up getting depressed and picking up that bottle, it all goes downhill from there. Fun fact: the Jews called it "promised land" back in the day, there's even a movie of the same name that deals with the city's history. They owned a bunch of factories and shit, people chased them out, the economy died. Derp.

Been to San Francisco... been to San Juan...
Gotta say, Frisco is worse. Maybe after the hurricane...

Okay well... sorry, Poland is now off my "where to flee for retirement and get away from the nogs" list.

Poland is pretty comfy, there's two cities that are absolute shit tier though. Łódź and Sosnowiec. But I agree, do not come here to retire. We're full.

Yeah, San Francisco is pretty terrible.

I hate "we're full". I get to say "we're full". You're supposed to welcome fellow Jow Forumsfags with open arms.

>I get to say "we're full"
You don't, I've been to New Jersey. I've seen some shit.

Toronto for all the reasons you'd expect.

(((Helsinki)))

Cincinnati, OH

Berlin. That's where the gov sits that fucks my country to death. Send help pls... or a couple nukes, i don't even care anymore. It just needs to stop.

Both of these are weird, because if you'd open up a travel catalog and plan a trip to either Finland or Germany, it's always "you absolutely need to see Helsinki/Berlin!" - huh... At least post pictures desu.

I say Detroit...but hey, so many shithole in the US, it's like choosing an eastern European whore in a German brothel

youtu.be/fCZMXQ5h_Yg

Attached: géniebouchard20566.jpg (942x553, 52K)

>I've been to New Jersey. I've seen some shit.
Please share your impressions

Where in CA?

Bunch of closed down businesses with boarded windows, other buildings falling apart, first time I've ever seen crackheads (or maybe they were on PCP or something, fuck if I know) out in the streets in broad daylight... But plenty of nice cars. Kinda bizarre, it's as if people would have the money, but instead of using it to fix their neighborhoods, it's going into buying Cadillacs and other stupid shit. And there's graffiti everywhere. Not of the nice looking sort, tags. If you're from NJ, don't take offense man, but I wouldn't want to live there based on what I saw.

>"you ever take drugs?"
>"no"
Bitch please...

Any city where blacks are the majority. I live in one for example.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._communities_with_African-American_majority_populations_in_2000